겨울 And Another Side Of The Cold Prince.

A Summer Romance By The Countryside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Geez! What's taking her SO LONG?!" Jaehyo whined as he tapped his foot impatiently. He bent down to fix his shoelaces. As soon as he sensed another presence in front of him, he immediately looke dup and had his eyes wide open and mouth slightly ajar at the sight of you.

"YAH! Quit staring and let's go! You said so yourself you hated being tardy for stuff and you're the one delaying all the SCRIPTED activities your parents and mine set up for us to ACCOMPLISH." You grunted annoyingly before walking out of the house with arms folded and eyebrows furrowed. While Jaehyo was left inside, he swiftly recollected his thoughts and kept up with you.

The moment he opened the door, you were preoccupied with your gum and had totally ignored him from the sides. "Keep up with me...if you can." Jaehyo coldly muttered before levaing you behind. 'Than Heavens I wore sneakers today. Not much of a hassle to run around.' You sighed in relief before racing with yourself to catch up with his speed. After a few more runs, you two finally came to a stop.



"What are we gonna do today?" You asked with a bratty tone, wanting to piss him off so that he would cancel all the stuff you two were set to do. However, you failed miserably when he shot back, "You think I'm gonna let your bratty attitude get to me? TCH! Not. In. A. Gazillion. Years." He scoffed before opening the garage door, revealing a white road truck.



'So we're gonna head out huh? I wonder how this place really looks like. I guess it won't be really BORING after all.' You smiled for a bit before resuming with your pokerface as you hopped in the truck and let the boy take you out of the mansion.

~.~.~.~

First, you two went off to some corner in their ranch.



"Get off, I'll be parking the truck for awhile. Wait for me if you don't wanna get lost." Jaehyo coldly muttered before you hopped out of the truck with a sigh of relief. 'Finally out of that SUFFOCATING ATMOSPHERE.' You inhaled the fresh breeze which blew past you. 'I guess this is why somepeople say AIR IS FRESHER in the countryside.' You smiled. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter