Moments Brought About By Mr. Weather.

A Summer Romance By The Countryside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as you two arrived back at the cabin, you carefully placed Jaehyo near Gyeoul. "Warm him up for a bit, okay?" You instructed the horse and immediately made a run for the cupboard at the corner. As soon as you opened it, you felt relieved to see some more spare firewood, a few matchboxes and some camping supplies that seemed to have been stocked up for quite some time now. "Gyeoul-ah, how's Jaehyo-sshi doing?" You voiced over as you tried to gather everything up and carry all of it over to your place with Jaehyo and Gyeoul across the fireplace.



The place was rusty and dusty but all of these were currently none of your concern. Now that you finished lighting and warming the place up, you then proceeded in finding a new set of clothes. 'I better find new clothes for us or else we might get worse from our current situation now. UGH! THIS SERIOUSLY ! I don't wanna get sick now OF ALL TIMES!' You thought as you continued rummaging for any article of clothing that you could both use for the meantime. "ASSA!" You beamed as soon as you dug up a bulky and vintage hand-carry bag from the cupboard. 'I hope I could find clothes now.' You mentally prayed as you opened it. Alas! You finally found what you exactly wished for.
 


After taking all the unused clothing with you, you came back to check on Jaehyo. "Gyeoul-ah, how's Jaehyo-sshi?" You asked while the horse lowered her head in turn. 'This is bad. My guess is, he must have gotten sick.' You gently touched his forehead and felt his temperature. 'He seriously has a fever! AND IT'S REALLY HIGH!' You panicked before resuming to get the coats and get him to wear one or two of them and warm up. 'As much I hate to do this, I MUST!' You strongly decided to go against your own wants this time and went fr the option to take Jaehyo's drenched upper clothes off of him.

First was the buttons. 'YAH! BE BRAVE KANG HYOJIN! It's either your damn ed up pride or THIS GUY'S LIFE!' You mentally yelled at yourself before finally finished the first level. Next was tougher than you thought it would be - It was to take his arms off the sleeves. And mind you, Jaehyo's overly thick clothes do not even give much light to your side.

 

Left sleeve - OFF.

Right sleeve - FINALLY OFF.

Last but never the least, the main highlight to the entire moment,

TAK

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter