Questions Yet To Be Answered.

A Summer Romance By The Countryside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~.~.~.~

"Gyeoul, you think we should go back THERE?" Jaehyo petted the horse's hair gently while the horse gave such an enthusiatic reply. "Ara, APPA will take you back there." He chuckled as the two headed over to some part of the mountains, not minding the dark portion of the skies that warned loudly of an upcoming storm.



"Here we are, Gyeoul-ah." He hopped off the horse and held the straps as he led themselves towards a huge patch of land where nothing but a house purely built out of logs.



"Good thing it's still alive up until today." He sighed happily as they explored the place. 'At least MERE MEMORIES from the past are enough to keep me going. It's all alright even if she forgets me.'

Before they could even continue enjoying the scenery, darkness within the skies started to be more clearer now and huge raindrops started to make their appearance. Gyeoul was starting to feel frightened by the thunder rumbling loudly. Jaehyo, instead of worrying for himself, he hurriedly tried to calm Gyeoul down. However, it only took one huge and strong strike of lighting to scare the little horse away. Gyeoul hurriedly gallopped down the mountains and headed off to someplace where she could find some help for her 'APPA'.

~.~.~.~

Meanwhile, at the mansion, the maids and butlers were worried sick for their Young Master was nowhere to be found at such a situation out there. "I hope Young Master is at a safe place right now." One of the maids prayed while another maid replied, "I really am worried. It had happened LONG AGO too, when Young Master was with a young girl as well. Things like these worry me too much."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter