Getting Bothered Inside.

A Summer Romance By The Countryside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You didn't know what came over you, but you felt yourself slowly break from the inside. 'He just trapped me with him last night, telling me not to leave...But there he goes, LEAVING ME!' A pang of despair started to pierce you inside. However thanks to your dense and stubborn nature, you were oblivious to the fact that the boy named Ahn Jaehyo starts to occupy a part of you bit by bit. After deciding that if you won't make your own move then you'd have to be left alone, you fixed yourself up and headed outside.

As soon as you opened the cabin door, what greeted you was Gyeoul, carrying with her a rather stunning and glowing Jaehyo. "Yah. Where do you think you're going, hm?" He looked down at you before his eyebrow arched. "Tsk, you're planning on leaving me already? Yah, Kang Hyojin, you can't seriously just leave me out here can you?" He asked tauntingly before hopping of the horse. "Look, if you think I left you up here then you're wrong. I just went out to see if the roads going downhill are still clear and safe. I hope we get that thing clear, ayt?" He tried to peek at your expression, which you hid behind your infamous pokerface. "So, are we just gonna stand still over here and wait 'til another downpour?" You sarcastically asked while staring at him straight. 'This idiot. He could've woke me up at least.' You scoffed lowly before hopping onto Gyeoul.

"Let me get down first with Gyeoul and I'll send for someone to get you up here...Or maybe you could make your own way down...Like what you did last night. Hm?" You were purposely trying to piss him off. However, before you could further delve into your plans, Jaehyo seemed to have a counterattack to it as well. Seeing how obviously pissed you are for some questionably unknown reason - that is, to him - He still tried to act the same around you - Cold, Rough and Strange. Without further ado, he hopped on the horse as well, just behind you, too close for comfort.

"Gyeoul, I guess we should head back home, don't you think? I bet Mom and Dad must've arrived by now...And also, your food must be prepared as well." Jaehyo spoke before the horse whinnied in agreement and sped off for the location that was originally where the three of them should've landed off for the night.

"Hey, Kang Hyojin, you go first and get groomed up. Who knows...it's either I get praised for being your or I get scolded because I led you to a bad beginning as soon as I meet Mom and Dad. But anyways, go get a good bath and tidy up first. You might get sick...And you wouldn't want us worrying, right?" He playfully winked before riding off with Gyeoul to the stables. 'That idiot. What does he think he's playing at?' You scoffed before making your way in the mansion, just to be greeted by a bear hug attack from a woman on her 30's and a man with a rather formal get-up probably the same age as the woman.

"Aigoo! Hyojin-ah! We were so worried about you and our Jaehyo!" The woman squealed as she continued nuzzling herself to you, hugging you tight. 'Woah there ahjumma!' You thought with wide eyes, frozen in place by the shock of how such a stranger act like you're some precious visitor. Then that snapped you out of your daze. "Omo! Are you Auntie? And Uncle?" You peered at their faces closely and then it dawned into you. "Omo! Mianhamnida! I'm seriously sorry I didn't recognize you earlier Uncle and Auntie." You sincerely bowed your head and continued apologizing.

While you were at it,you didn't notice how jaehyo had finally arrived back from the stables. "Oh Mom, Dad. Since when did you arrive from the business tri- OW!" He yelped and got his sentence cut off halfway as his beloved mother smacked his arm. "Yah! You just don't know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter