The Meeting And The New Conflict.

A Summer Romance By The Countryside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While you were on your way to 'DOOM-SIDE', another person also went on with his life.

===============

Girls from every corner started squealing at the sight of HIM.

Boys from the sides shot HIM envious and indifferent stares.

Well, WHO was HE?

He was just no other than AHN JAEHYO.



"Oppa~ You're so HANDSOME!"

"Oppa, MARRY ME~!"

"Oppa, I'm free tonight! Let's go on a date~!"

The moment he made his way down the provincial bus, all eyes and ears were for this man named AHN JAEHYO. "Dude, I didn't know you'd be THIS WANTED by your fans ever since we left for Seoul!" B-Bomb said with his usually low voice and slung an arm around his friend. "Fans? I'm not even an IDOL to begin with. I don't need any sort of admiration or whatsoever." Jaehyo snorted before he carried his stuff and walked with his friends to the nearest taxi stand.

===============

Your driver just dropped you off a few meters away form the taxi stand. "I'm sorry Miss Hyojin. I can't send you on further or Sir Hyojun would fire me." He apologized with a sad and regretful expression before bowing to you aafter unloading your stuff off the vehicle. "So he blackmails everyone just so he could torture my life? Gosh that Hyojun!" You muttered before rolling your eyes at the thought of your cunning brother. When you remembered about the driver and his unanswered apology, you instantly turned and told him it's alright with you since he was just forced to do so.

After walking with your heels, a luggage, shoulder bag and a trunk, you finally sighted a small waiting shed allocated for a few people. 'FINALLY! I thought these heels would kill me even before I get a decent place to stay!' You silently ptayed before heading over to the area.

TRUNK:


===============

"Hey dude, I'll guess I'll just head home first. How about all of you?" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter