Lovers, Traitors, Friends And Foes.

A Summer Romance By The Countryside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WELCOME BACK TO READING THIS FIC EVERYONE! :D
HOHOHO~ It's been a long time huh?
Well anyways, I'M BACK AND WITH A NEW CHAPTER!
Hope you ENJOY AND COMMENT! :)

Guys, let's all pretend Busan is a rural part of South Korea ;)
You know, with all those huge fields and farms and ranches.

Silently stalking you via car, Ahn Jaehyo tried to keep his identity at a low status. 'Well...I'm not...I'm not going after her because I STILL LIKE HER! No way! UGH, okay...I'm doing this ONLY FOR HOSPITALITY'S SAKE...but I'm not letting her get to me.' He thought before he made a short stop as soon as he saw you park your car and get off. 'I wonder what she needs at the convenience store when in fact the houe has everything.' He thought before rolling the windows down and stealthily putting his shades on. Slowly, he watched you make you way out of the car, secured it and then headed off to the convenient store.

'Stupid Ahn Jaehyo. He thinks I can't see him follow me around?' Your brows immediately furrowed  as you entered the store. 'Oh well, since I'm here now...Might as well buy myself some stuff.' You scoffed before heading over to one aisle. 'Oh right...I forgot packing some pads...and yeah, maybe some sunscreen lotion...and OH! Lolli!' Your face immediately brightened as soon as you saw the colorful bunch of lollipops at the counter and sped up to it, immediately forgetting that Jaehyo was tagging along your tail in secrecy. 'She still likes those stuff, huh?' He thought as he saw how your poker face suddenly melted away as soon as you caught sight of your favorite convenient store goodies - lollipops.



'Wah! Watermelon and Cola!' You beamed when you saw how two of your favorite flavors were on the stock. Grabbing two of each, you skidded over to the counter with the basket of stuff at hand plus your lollies. "Miss, ring it up." You grabbed your wallet and handed the cashier her black card. "Uhm miss, if you'd be so kind to consider...our store isn't like those instant ones in the city. We don't accept cards in here." She informed before you immediately realized the huge difference from this convenience store than those ones back in Seoul. When it dawned upon you, your ears immediately turned beet red and you hastily checked your purse but all you have are some spare changes from the cab ride you took back at your first day in Busan.

A few more seconds passed by before the silence was immediately slashed up by the girl. "So miss, I apologize for being rude but if you'd be buying all these," She pointed over to the basket that laid on the counter, filled to the brim with your neccesities and some of your favorite treats, "if not, I suggest you'd better leave. You're just making a fool of yo-" Before you could even lose face much more, an abrupt slamming of bills stopped the tension set by the cashier towards you. Looking up, your eyes met HIS face. 'Oh, right. I forgot about him STALKING me.' You snapped your fingers virtually before breaking the gaze on him while he continued the scene he has just started.

"Miss, here you go. Keep the change if you'd like...and don't worry, next time, I'd be very well aware never to let HER come in this store. After all, customer service here isn't as good as I thought it was." He spoke with a dangerously bright smile, clearly sarcastic. "Hey City Girl, come on. Let's go." He hastily packed all of the products you had in the basket by himself while the cashier was still left aghast after having such an encounter with Busan's very own Ahn Jaehyo. "Y-Yah." You weakly protested while having your entire body dragged out of the establishment with Jaehyo and the messily packed shopping bags. The very moment you snapped out fo your dumbfounded state, you immediately took your wrist off his grasp.

"YAH! Who are you to do that?" You snarled before rubbing yoru wrists gently, hoping marks wouldn't appear soon. "Tch, look here. You don't know the ways of Busan, City Girl. If I were you, I'd stay close to MY ENEMIES...those people you'd hate to stick to but have no choice but to it all up. Stay close to people...like ME. Even if it's sick like that...and surely bothersome or tiring...people from the city always do that...don't they?" He eyed you indifferently before dropping the shopping bags beside your feet. "Take them. I've had enough for today. You don't even give me just a simple thanks after seeing me waste my money out to save you from much more embarrasment? Tss." He scoffed before walking over to his car and driving his way, leaving you to yourself.

"No one asked you to do that!" You screamed at the sight of his retreating car, him aboard it. "UGH! You just annoy me in all ways possible AHN JAEHYO!" You stomped your feet irritably on the ground, hoping somehow it'd ease your frustration. After a few good seconds of deep breathing, you've finally brough yourself back together. 'I seriously should just keep up with HIM and HIS CRAPPY MOODS only until SUMMER BREAK ends.' You chanted while walking over to your car with the bags at hand and slammed the trunk shut with a loud thud after putting the supplies in. 'Just you wait AHN JAEHYO. I'll have you regretting the way you're acting around me...ME, KANG HYOJIN.' You scowled at the thought of his undeniably handsome face as you rode your car, your brows furrowed and your nose bridge creased. 'Watch me...BREAK YOUR HEART, Ahn Jaehyo. I'll make you regret ever messing around with me. You should've been better around me...but since I just lost every ounce of patience alloted for you, then YOU'RE GONNA BE TOAST FOR MY INNER B*TCH'S CRAVING.'

Meanwhile, at another corner of Busan, Jaehyo's car finally came to a stop outside another huge mansion. Getting out from the car, he walked over to the gate and pressed the button to prompt anyone within the house that he'd be crashing for a short while as a guest. "Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter