Meeting The Kids From The Busan Block.

A Summer Romance By The Countryside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOW here's the update guys! :)
Sorry it took too long~
Blame schcool and its torture on me! >x[
Anyways, don't mind me here.
Just enjoy the COMEBACK CHAPTER yorobun~~ :D

“Seems like we need to capture this PRECIOUS MOMENT, huh?”

 

B-bomb suddenly broke the silence before the other boys stared at him, brows arched up in confusion before he held up his phone and snapped a picture or two of you and Jaehyo, sleeping side by side. “Seriously, this proves a lot when I say that Jaehyo-hyung is such an awful liar when it comes down to his firsts love.” P.O smugly remarked as the other five agreed. “Tsk! And he even says that we should stop bothering him about his past...it means nothing? Ha! Try this one out for 'nothing'!” The maknae snorted once more before Zico elbowed him from the side. “Yah! Quiet down or you'll wake them up!” He warned in a hushed voice. “Whatever.” P.O snapped back with the same voice. “Tsk! And I even had myself believing that this hyung of ours has finally moved on. What a masochist. He's just torturing himself and enjoys every bit of it.” U-Kwon shook his head just enough to receive a smack from behind him. “Ouch! Yah, Taeil-hyung! What was that for?” He glared at Taeil in a hushed and annoyed tone, soothing the part that was hit. “You idiot. If you just look past beyond your prejudices about romance, you'll get why Jaehyo's acting this way.” The eldest sighed in defeat.

 

Just when they all mutually agreed on slipping out of the movie room quietly so as not to disturb yours and Jaehyo's moment and sleep,

 

Kyung tripped on one of empty the soda cans n the floor, enough to make a loud clattering noise that woke Jaehyo up.

 

“What are you all doing here?”

 

The boy croaked out with his deep, just-woke-up voice.

 

“Uhh, hyung, in case you forgot, we were supposed to head over to our place. My parents' anniversary party, remember?”

 

Zico raised his brow at his hyung.

 

“See? Told 'ya. Jaehyo would've forgotten it by now. He was rather TOO BUSY and PREOCCUPIED by his newest guest here.”

 

B-Bomb emphasized, eyeing your stirring figure sleeping figure beside his friend.

 

“Oh well. Can't blame you hyung. Kang Hyojin's no joke when we talk about the 'face' value. No wonder-” Before U-Kwon could even finish, Taeil gave him a silencing look and the elder took his turn. “But Jaehyo-ah, you can take her with us if you don't wanna leave her behind. After all, it's about time she goes around the rest of Busan and meet the rest of us. It won't do anyone any harm, right?” He mused and as if on cue, Kyung and P.O, who were goofing around t the corners accidentally hit the center table of the movie room, making the piece of furniture rattle and get moved, hitting your knee and jolting you awake.

 

“Ah! Aigoo. Did I sleep too long? Is the movie over?”

 

You rubbed your eyes and stretched. “Yeah. Long over two hours ago.” You heard Jaehyo's voice from beside you. However, what caught your attention as soon as your vision got clearer was the fact that you and Jaehyo weren't alone in the movie room anymore. “Ooh~ Now she finally noticed us! Annyeong Hyojin-ah!” P.O waved at you, his random introduction still not processing itself well in your brain. 'Who are they? Are they Ahn Jaehyo's friends?' Your guess was immediately confirmed the moment Zico took one step forward and took the initiative of introducing themselves. “So Jae-hyung obviously haven't told you who we are yet. Kang Hyojin, annyeong! We're all Jaehyo-hyung's friends. But collectively, the people around here call us Block B. I'm Woo Jiho by the way, but I go by Zico.” He offered his hand out and you took it, exchanging a warm handshake with him.

 

“I'm Lee Minhyuk, but I'd prefer it if you'd call me B-Bomb. It's nice to finally see the famous Kang Hyojin.” B-Bomb mused. Before you could even ask why did he address you so, another member of the group interrupted, or rather introduced himself. “Hyojin-ah annyeong! I'm Kim Yukwon, or just U-Kwon. I'm the most handsome among us all, that is, after Jaehyo-hyung came to join us and-” But before U-Kwon could even finish the irrelevant part pf his introduction, another member butted in and shot a line at the boy. “Aish! Your love for yourself makes me cringe in disgust Kim Yukwon! Stop being such a narcissist. Anyways, Kang Hyojin, it's nice to meet you. My name is Park Kyung.” Said Kyung before he gave way for the eldest one in the group to show his greetings. “Annyeonghaseyo Hyojin-sshi. I'm Lee Taeil and I'm the eldest in our group. Pardon the rest of them if ever they've been quite...rude...for such a first meeting. But anyways, I hope you'll enjoy Busan while you're staying here.”

 

Then Zico cut in with a short applause. “Now that introductions are done and greetings and pleasantries are exchanged, we better all get ready for Hyojin's first arty here in Busan!” He took you by your wrist casually and made you stand up. “Huh? What party?” You asked, left dumbfounded and still reeling at the sudden clash of events. “Well, uhh, you see Hyojin-ah, my parents are holding a party tonight since it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter