Chapter 11

My Only Chushine

 

jiyong's quietly resting on his bed, about to sleep. after a very exhausting day previously, he's more than happy and content that his mind and body is peaceful now. he recalled..


gd: hunchae, what happened? did i really cause it? am i the reason why you almost died?
cl: jingyo, don't say that! it's most definitely not your fault!
i admit, i kinda thought that too, that's why i tried to stay away from you, but mostly `coz i don't want to make you sick as well!
but when i woke up at the hospital, the doctor explained everything.
by the way, there's no such thing as a boy activating a disease in a girl, which spreads through physical contact. a person who's perfectly healthy can't infect people. there's no such thing as cooties! seungri and bom were wrong, so stop worrying about it okay? (^0^) we'd always be together! nothing can separate us! we'd be best friends forever!
gd: you promise hunchae? you promise? (^0^)
cl: cross my heart =)
jiyong hugged her.


gd: omo! i was soooo worried! you have no idea how upset it made me! i thought you were dying! and i just couldn't stand the thought of it, i was beyond scared!
cl: awww my jingyo..
it was her turn to hug him.
well i was afraid too, both for mine and your's sake. first `coz i know i was really sick, because i can feel all these weird symptoms i've never had before. second for you, `coz i can see you panic all the while i was sick. i'm very sorry for making you worry jingyo. the stress i caused you, oh, i can't imagine, mianhe..
chae bowed anxiously, the incident's weighing in on her again.
gd: i'm glad it's over. let's not be bothered by it anymore.
chae nodded.


gd: so what really happened?
cl: i had an allergy attack.
gd: allergy attack?
cl: it's when you come in contact with something that your body is not used to having.
gd: like what?
cl: like eating something you're allergic with?
gd: so you were allergic to something you didn't know?
cl: yes! i never knew i was allergic to pumpkin. i never really had some before bommie gave me some of her pie. i felt bad after knowing though, the pie tasted good. but i was upset with her message, i didn't eat a lot. good thing!
gd: ohhhhhhh.... from now on, i'd remember never to give you anything pumpkin. (^0^)
cl: yeah, the doctor said be careful not to eat anything pumpkin. (^0^)
gd: whew! i'm just glad you're back to your perfect self and you're okay. :)
cl: thanks jingyo! you're the best! :)


with the thought of him being the best, he fell asleep with a smile not leaving his face.

 

 

A/N: I'd be testing first, this is a BIG ONE, would take lotsa time to get ready, then I'd be back. Please wait for me =)