A date?

Under the sun, our first meeting


When Yunho had retired home after a long day’s work, the first thing which he did was not to eat, bathe or even wash that handkerchief with bacteria on it, but to open his laptop and research on Park Tae Jun.

Search results loaded and Yunho clicked onto one of the pictures uploaded by fans.

“He is that… Park Tae Jun?” Yunho scrolls at his gallery of pictures and stops at one point.

He leans back onto his chair and rests his head against the head rest.

“Since when did she take a liking to high school kids?” Yunho was having a headache. The woman whom he had fallen for had not fallen for a guy of her age but someone at least five to ten years younger.

 “Headaches” Yunho would always say when he is disappointed. It was a mistake knowing that she prefers a ‘brother sister complex’ relationship more to a normal one. At least she did not cheat most of his money, may be one or two branded bags and dresses and that was what Yunho could afford for someone like her whom he met for just two months.

Yes, two months, though these two months was not long, beautiful memories according to Yunho were created. Colleagues call him stupid, innocent, gullible for falling in love with such scheming woman but he never cared because he believes she was the one.

Yunho continued to dig out more information about this man and refuses to accept the fact that a high school boy had just snatched her away from him just like that. Where was his pride as a man? Where was his hard work for trying so hard just to get her attention? Were the efforts just going down the drain? Questions kept popping out in his head and Yunho had a headache.

Two days later, the handkerchief which Jaejoong had shoved him was finally dry. It was now hanging alone on the bamboo pole in the kitchen. Yunho brought the pole down and unclipped the pegs, folding the cloth nicely.

“Maybe I should iron it”

He went through all the trouble again just to look for an ironing board and an iron to straighten the crumpled cloth. When the iron was at the right temperature, Yunho held the heavy metal and slide it across the cloth in all directions straightening it. After a minute, the cloth was straight. Every fold which he did, Yunho placed the hot iron over it to press it down.

Yunho picked up his phone from the coffee table in the living room and began to search for Jaejoong’s number. When he found it, he presses the call button and pressed his ears against the receiver.

The phone continues to ring and one minute has gone by but no one answers the phone. Yunho had almost given up hope and even removed his ears away from the receiver but a voice sounded through it suddenly, panting heavily.

“H-Hello?” the voice quavered.

“Jae-Jaejoong-shii?” Yunho sounded curious “You…okay? You are breathing heavily…”

“Ah~ I was working out that’s why… oh and I did not hear my phone ringing. Did you wait long?”

More than a minute what do you think?Yunho voiced his opinion mentally. “Of course not, I wanted to ask when we can meet.”

“Is this some kind of a date?” Jaejoong asked cheekily.

“Eh?” Yunho flustered “N-no!! I want to return you your handkerchief that’s all” He was totally at lost and stutters at what Jaejoong .

“Haha, chill-lax I was just joking… how ‘bout tomorrow, lunch time at moonlight café?” Jaejoong suggested his favourite café.

“Moonlight? I will find my way there, okay then that is settled.”

“It’s located at town by the way, see you for our date tomorrow!” and Jaejoong hung up the call.

The other line was dead while Yunho still had his ear pressed against the receiver…

“A d-date? Oh my goodness” Yunho was left speechless.


x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

A/N: fast update ne~~ LOL I was bored you see xD and drabbles are much easier to write compared to long long chapters~
Comment if you can ^^
P.s Tomorrow is the date ~~ I'm excited to write that part too kekeke~ remember to come back :D