Home pt 2

Under the sun, our first meeting

“Jae…”

“W-What” Jaejoong panicked.

“Don’t move.” Yunho’s voiced echoed in the room. “You will regret…”

Yunho walks closer to him and raised his right hand. Misunderstanding the whole situation, Jaejoong closed his eyes shut as if expecting a kiss from Yunho. Yunho on the other hand raised his hand to fiddle with Jaejoong’s hair.

He removed a cockroach on his hair and presented the still-alive insect right in front of Jaejoong’s eyes.

Screaming pierced through the ear drums of Yunho’s ears.

“GOD DAMN IT TAKE THAT ING THING AWAY!” Jaejoong screamed retreating backwards till he hit the bed.

Yunho brought the cockroach close to his own face and stared at it. “I can’t believe you are actually scared of Mr. Cockroach. Here” He stretched out his arm and offered Jaejoong the cockroach in which he teases him.

“ YOU YUNHO! I SAID THROW THAT THING AWAY!” Jaejoong retreated backwards till his back hits the headboard.

Yunho walks forward with the cockroach still in his hand. Not knowing what to do, Jaejoong quickly grabbed the comforter on the bed and covered himself while he tried to shoo Yunho away with his body.

Yunho could only chuckle at the timid man. He walked to the toilet and flushed the cockroach down the pipe and came back into the room. Jaejoong was still scrunched up like a cocoon on his bed.

“Flushed him down the toilet bowl.”

“Liar.”

Yunho approached to the timid man on the bed. He sat right in front of him and pulled the comforter down. Jaejoong had buried his head in between his knees and stayed close to the board.

“Hey” Yunho shook him. “I flushed it down.”

Jaejoong peeked from his fringe.

“Look I have nothing” He showed his ten fingers.

Jaejoong sat up right and stared at him. “Sorry, I got carried away. I have bad memories with it” He said with a sigh.

“Nah, I’m sorry for teasing you.” Yunho smiled innocently. “But then I did not regret what I’ve done because that was a totally different side.”

“Yah” Jaejoong punched him on his shoulder “you bully”

Yunho just stuck out his tongue.

-

“So are you sure this is him?” Jaejoong asked.

“Well yeah, she said Park Tae Jun and I think it’s him.”

Jaejoong stared at him. “He’s young.” He pointed at the man in the screen.

“She leeches on those with money”

Jaejoong stared at him again.

“What?”

“You don’t have money.”

“I… Can we just start on our project?” Yunho tried to change the topic.

Jaejoong laughed. “Fine fine… okay first learn how to walk with style.”

Jaejoong stood up and showed him some catwalks in which Yunho follows beside him.

“Next, talk to ladies with an attitude. Don’t ever be arrogant.”

Jaejoong walks over to him and demoed some move of his and walks back to where he originally stood.

“You try now”

Yunho walks over to Jaejoong and somehow, Jaejoong’s heat is beating hard. Yunho reached for his chin and tilted his head upwards. Their eyes met and Jaejoong tried his best to breathe normally. Yunho then tilt his head to his left and smirked “Hey babe, care to join me?”

Jaejoong was left speechless; his face beet red, his heart beating wildly, his fingers itching to grab hold onto the face in front of him and forcefully kissing him on his lips. He did mention to Yunho during their first meeting at the park that he had just broken up with his lover but he never told him that he was gay.

Just mutual attraction Jae… Don’t fall for it… Don’t. He kept chanting it to himself.

 “Jae…” Yunho shook him and the latter didn’t respond. “Aish, I’m not doing it anymore.”

All the better

“NO! NONO! I MEAN. WAIT WHAT?!” Jaejoong sudden outburst had shocked Yunho and Yunho gave him the what-was-that-all-about look.

“Excuse me” He began poking his chest “do you intend to waste my effort? I spend so much hours just to help you and don’t you dare say ‘I AM NOT DOING IT ANYMORE’ because I swear I can make u ball-less.”

“Chillax dude! I haven’t even completed my sentence!”

“You clearly said, and I quote ‘Aish, I’m not doing it anymore’ explain.”

“…of this attitude thing. I don’t give a crap to it and I am just going to be myself. There. Can I have my balls back now?” Yunho crossed his arm. Unconsciously, he posed with charisma.

He screams to me! Stop it Jaejoong! Focusssss!

 “F-fine you can have it back but I can guarantee that it will be safe.”

“Huh?”

“N-nothing.” He stuttered. Being around Yunho made him uneasy especially after he changed into his new outfits.

“Anyway do you want to stay over?” Yunho asked.

“Huh?”

“DO.YOU.WANT.TO.STAY.OVER.  Seriously Jae do you even listen to me?” Yunho rolled his eyes.

Jaejoong puffed his cheeks. “WAE!”

“It’s late and I think if you were to walk home like that, you’re going to get ”

“I am fully clothed what are you trying to imply? That I am a girl?”

“Skimpily dressed and uh no, just for your safety.”

“Where do I sleep? If you tell me the floor, I am going to ing kill you.”

“HELLO I HAVE BEDROOMS” Yunho poked his forehead.

“…”

“Just take the bedroom opposite mine”

I hope I survive the night.

-------------------------------------xxx----------------------------------------------


A/N: Hey all I updated! Btw, I haven't read through this yet. Sorry I didnt update last night. was super busy with fancams,accounts and pictures and I just finished earlier on. It took me forever to write this part because brain juice has been drained off because of so much s(m)exy JYJ pictures. JYJ IN EYELINERS ARE ING HOT OKAY!!! Oh yes have you guys watched the teaser? It's lame...

Anyway do remember to comment if you want to read moree!!! <3 silent readers, I SEE YOU so no point hiding (: