Home.

Under the sun, our first meeting


Yunho inserted his keys into the door and pushed the door.

“Make yourself at home”

Jaejoong steps in to his house and explored every corner.

“Did your girl come up before?” Jaejoong asked while examining his bedrooms.

“Yeah… only once though” Yunho replied while pouring two cups of plain water and placed it on the kitchen top.

Jaejoong walks back to the kitchen and took a sip. “Well I know why she came only once”

“Hmm? Why?” Yunho took a sip.

“Your house is too plain and I don’t see any toys lying around”

Yunho almost spat out his water. “W-what? Of course there aren’t any of those at home!”

Jaejoong held the cup in one hand while the other supported his elbow. He swiveled the water causing almost some to spill and then placed the rim against his chin.

“Don’t tell me you’re a .”

Awkward silence filled the house while Jaejoong piercing gaze stared hard at Yunho from an angle.

“Bingo”

“H-Hey, it’s not my fault… It’s not like I am -deprived or anything. I need genuine LOVE” Yunho turned his head away while the redness crept all over his face.

“Whatever dude and I will make sure you get that appeal. You want to get her back don’t you? Though people like her only find those who are good in bed, she must have ditched you since you have not touched her.” Jaejoong placed the cup on the table while he supports himself with one hand by the table, the other on his waist.

“Yes I want her back. How can I lose to a mere teen…? I have my pride as a man. So what do I have to do?

-

“S-stop Jaejoong!” Yunho tried to speak properly

“Yunho, stop moving!” Jaejoong cursed.

“S-stop!! It’s ticklish!”

“Gosh, stop!”

“C-can’t!”

“Yunho, if you don’t stop moving, I can’t prick those facial hair out of your face.” Jaejoong spoke with a serious tone.

“Sorry it’s really REALLY TICKLISH”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and placed the tweezers on the table.

“It should be done.”

“Really?” Yunho checks himself in the mirror while touching his skin. “Genius” and he gave a thumb up sign which Jaejoong saw from the mirror and giggled slightly at the dorky man.

“So what do we do now Jae?” Yunho asked while spinning himself on his spin-able stool.

“Take out those clothes which we bought earlier… we need to try them on.”

-

Yunho took out a white blouse and placed it against his chest to match his knee-length dark green pants.

“Next” Jaejoong commanded.

He threw the piece of white cloth dramatically on to his bed and Jaejoong cocked one of his eyebrows at him.

“What was that for? That wasn’t cool”

“It wasn’t? I thought it was… Tch.”

“Dork. Now hurry up.” Jaejoong signals him.

Yunho took a black blouse with a pair of white knee-length pants.

“How is it?” Yunho adjusted his blouse turning to see his sides and back.

“Do you only have these clothes? They are rather plain…” Jaejoong commented while resting his head on one finger.

“You chose them remember?” Yunho crossed his arms while talking to Jaejoong through the mirror.

“I did not. You insisted on BASIC COLOURS and PLAIN DESIGNS. Technically, you chose it” Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

Yunho stared at his shopping bag... “But I don’t have any more clothes left… I mean we tried so many already…”

Jaejoong groaned. “Never mind this looks good.”

He stood up and walk to the man who was enjoying his reflection in the mirror.

“Yeah I think I look great.”

“Whatever bull, you talk too much” Jaejoong then spun the man to face him.

He was adjusting Yunho’s collar ing one button at a time till it revealed his toned chest. Jaejoong then slowly moved his hands up words, feeling the tough muscle at the same time accidentally brushing the sides of his palm against Yunho’s .

“Sorry” He apologized softly.

“I-it’s okay…” Yunho tried to look upwards.

Once he was done adjusting his collar, Jaejoong pats his chest softly and looked back at him.

Yunho looked at his chest while Jaejoong pats it. Their eyes met, hot and steamy, eyes filled with lust.

Jaejoong smiled and then broke their stare.

“All done”

He turned around and packed his things. Jaejoong continued to give more advice on how to dress up properly while Yunho kept quiet and stood where he was until…

“Yunho, one more thing…”

Yunho pulled his wrist.

“W-what...” Jaejoong panicked.

“Jae….”

A/N: hohohohoho yeah I updated it. I'll try to update it tmr or something.. I try no guarantee. Anyway I want to cap this in 10 parts. So I have 5 more to go ^^. REMEMBER TO COMMENT GUYS, I WILL LOVE YOU.