Shopping

Under the sun, our first meeting

The alarm rang noisily in the house again and lazy Yunho refused to get up.

“Mmmm” he mumbled a little.

 After much tossing and turning, the final alarm rang again and this time he rubbed his eye groggily and stretched. Yunho smack down the beeping alarm and took hold of the green rectangle and read its time.

“10.45” Yunho yawned and stares back immediately at the clock.

A scream could be heard from inside the house as if someone tried to attempt murder. “I am late, oh god 15minutes more to the meeting time. Jaejoong is going to kill me! He warned ‘late and you are dead, kiss goodbye to that card of yours’ no way will I let him swipe till it exceeds!” He rushed and did a quick wash up, picked his outfit randomly and ran out of the house leaving his air conditioned and lights switched on.

-

Jaejoong was standing outside Lotte mall, tapping his feet with his arms crossed while cussing slightly at the late man. “He’s late, so so late!”

As usual, Jaejoong clad himself fashionably with denim wear and his favourite leather shoes. Crossed earrings and a metal chain hooked from the front to the back of his jeans were a must wear accessories. Jaejoong glanced back at the watch and continued to mumble.

-

Yunho found Jaejoong instantly as the man was leaning against the pillar of the building beside a Dong Bang Shin Ki poster. Yunho ran up to him to apologize and bowed non-stop to his coach.

“I’m so sorry Jae, so sorry!” Yunho apologized.

“Not forgiven Yunho. Punctuality is important on a date! I don’t care you better do something to make up for the time loss and a simple food court or moonlight café won’t help” Jaejoong looks at him from head to toe “what’s with this get up? Sigh… whatever” and turns to stomp into the mall.

Yunho looked at his attire and back at his coach “what’s wrong?” He sighed and follow suit “there goes my money.”

When they were in the mall, Jaejoong dragged Yunho to most of the men boutique or rather all of it to look at the new arrivals. Stingy Yunho refused to buy anything from the new arrival shelves because it was too expensive and complains that he couldn’t afford it. Jaejoong on the other hand insisted him to spent extra money on clothes to look more fashionable and not stock up on others old stock.

Fighting and arguing were done in and out of the shops. Even with those bickering along the way, they managed to get him three sets of not-so-bad-looking clothes but nothing compared to his coach.

“I’m hungry” Jaejoong whined while looking at Yunho.

“We can go to the fo-“

“No food court mister. Restaurant now”

“I have no money Jae and if you insist, I can only afford pizza hut.”

“It’s still fast food! (Sigh) Fine, you take this then” Jaejoong dumps his bags of items which he had just bought while shopping with him. “No complaining because that is what guys should do.”

Yunho pouts and pleaded with him.

“Ah-uh not working on me” Jaejoong shakes his index finger.

Yunho sighed and follows him behind.

-

After ordering their food, Yunho grumbles about how much the bill will turn out since he is the one forking out money and Jaejoong isn’t going to help contribute a cent. Another round of debate started again on how stingy Yunho was while the guilty one fights back with his so called ‘logical’ explanation.

“Can I come over?” Jaejoong asked sipping his cup of water.

“To where?”

“Are you stupid? your house!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “I swear you’re so stupid”

“Hey you aren’t being clear you know and for what?”

“Help you with your outfit and some other… training?”

 “Are you thinking dirty because I swear you have the ‘I want to ravish you look’”

“You want me to?” Jaejoong smirked.

“NO!” he protested.

Jaejoong chuckled at the innocent man. “I’ll come over right after this meal. Yes no I don’t care, I’m barging in.”

Yunho could only sigh. What can he do when he has no say in this?

For the last time at the mall, it was a dimwit Yunho vs fashion Jaejoong battle again. Yunho complains about the cost of the food which Jaejoong ordered and Jaejoong backs himself with ‘you were late so you pay for my time’ which made Yunho guilty a little.
 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/n: For those who still read this. I don't even know what I'm typing anymore @~@ I don't know how long this will last but I think I will cut it to 10 parts.
comments please