By the fountain

Under the sun, our first meeting

An hour ago, Yunho received a phone call from Seulgi.

“Yunho-ah, let’s break up. I found a new partner and I will be happy this time. Thank you for supporting me always, this is good bye.”

With just these simple words, they ended everything and finally putting a full stop to their love story.

How short was that? Yunho could even count. Two months was all they ever dated and their love which just started to deepen had to be crushed by this man called Park Tae Jun.

Park Tae Jun… who the hell is he? Even Yunho does not know but he was convinced that this guy had the money to actually ‘snatch’ her over from him. Yunho was at the park strolling, breathing in the fresh spring air when the heartbreaking phone call came. Now, he was sitting at the bench located right in front of the fountain.

Love birds were seated all around, hugging and kissing, which made Yunho felt even worse. He leaned against the wooden bench, clasped his hands together and placed it over his lap. He rests his head against the bench and gazed at the clear blue sky. How I wish I can kiss the baby sky. A pair of doves flew under the sun and did a little ‘beak’ fight flapping their wings hard to see who wins. Even birds can be so happy so why can’t I.

Gazing at the heart-warming scene above his head under the sun’s glow, Yunho sat there and sighed like a pitiful old man. The chair jerked. Yunho brought his head back to the front and turned to his right to see a wine coloured hair man about the same age sitting at the other end of the bench. The man was slouching, his shoulders hung forward while his back came in contact with the wood. He sighed too, shaking his head.

Problems too huh…Yunho just smiled at the man and continued to watch the love birds in the air.

Admiring the birds, Yunho spoke softly “why…”

However, Yunho was not the only who had that thought. The man who sat beside him had the same opinion as him. Yunho turns his head to look at the man beside him, giving him a puzzled look. The man did the same too.

Both of them sat upright and faced each other. They lifted up their right index finger and pointed at each other.

“JINX!” Even a word like ‘jinx’ would be synchronized.

Both man stared at each other silently for a few seconds before giggling to themselves.

“You” They did it again, ”you” and another.

“Stop” Yunho said while he stretched out his left hand. “You go first.”

“Love problems?” The stranger asked.

Yunho just stared at the man with solemn eyes.  “Yeah… my girlfriend just broke up with me an hour ago”

The stranger sat there in silence and watched how his tears flowed down his cheek.

“Sorry, it’s just… I loved her a lot but she said her new mate was better than me and I’m… I’m” Yunho sobbed while some words were muffled by his cries.

“It’s alright” the other man tried to comfort him. “I’m experiencing the same thing and I understand how you feel.”

Yunho sniffed and wiped his eyes.

“Life goes on and I can’t even remember how many times I was being rejected.” The other man confessed. “Crying once is enough and men should only cry three times in their lives so stop being wimpy.” He took out his own blue checkered handkerchief and offered the crying man.

“Thanks” Yunho accepted the handkerchief and blew his unwanted liquid on to the cloth. “I’ll wash it and return to you. “

“No need keep it.” The man suggested. However, Yunho was not the kind who liked to owe others, he insisted on returning the handkerchief back to the stranger. After much heated debate, the man finally gave in.

“Alright alright, I’ll wait for you to return it.”

“Is it alright if I have your contact number and name so that I can contact you?” Yunho asked as he sniffles in between, taking out his phone from his coat at the same time. He flips open and opened his phonebook.  

“Kim Jaejoong” The man replied.” And my number is xxxxxxxxxx”

Yunho took the number and name down and clamped back his phone.

“Thank you Jaejoong-shii; I’m Yunho, Jung Yunho. It’s nice meeting you. I shall get going since I’ve got work to go to. See you” With that, Yunho disappeared.

It was nice meeting someone of a similar stand, Kim Jaejoong; you’re a nice man…

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT BETTER STORY LOL.