08 She's gone? YES!!

You Left Me HeartBroken

hello guys :) do you miss me? I miss you too ^-^ mwahahaha... Thanks for subscribing&for your lovely comments~ <3

 

---------------------------------

Chapter 08-

 

                                                       Three days had passed since that incident happened but nothing change, EXO still treats ___ coldly and badly. They didn't talked to her personally, they'll only used a piece of paper to talked to her and then tossed it into her face.

                           The past days is one of the worst day of your life.. There was a time when they locked you up inside the ladies comfort room and turn off the lights or when you went out of the restroom a pail of cold water would magically fall over you not to mention it happened twice. When you were walking along the hallway of the company, you suddenly slipped and landed on the ground first  then you saw EXO walking passed you while giggling they looked at you in disgust and no one dares to help you, even LuHan he just look at you and shook his head. During your meeting with Mr.SooMan, SM staffs and EXO you glared at the boys and made your way to your respected seat but before you can finally reached your destination someone tripped you that causes almost all the people in the meeting room to laugh at you, you stood up like nothing happens and grabbed your chair you immediately sit but you yelped in pain only to find out that there's a sharp pin attached to it you looked at them while they're holding their laughter. When you were at the canteen having a lunch you suddenly feel water is dripping into your hair, you looked up and you saw Sehun pouring his softdrinks all over you.

 

"aww I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I thought the trash bin is located here.." he excused but you knew he did it purposely. You watched them as they walked away cooly and you saw them Hi-5..

 

*yeah right, are they happy because Sehun apologized or are they happy because I got drenched? and why do I even bother asking this if I knew that the answer will make me want to kill them more? grrr*

 

You wondered how can you still survived even if they almost killed you because of embarassment. You sighed as you put a bandage into your swollen wound, that wound is the result of their latest attempt to you.

 

You breathed heavily and started to think on how to make them cooperate with you, suddenly your lips formed a curved.

 

 

*I don't know if this will work but might as well give it a try..*

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------*-----------------

 

"guys do you think its too much?" Baekhyun suddenly burst out..

 

They're now in the van heading to their dorm, they already finished performing at Music Bank and now they're dead tired. Some of them are already half asleep, others are listening to their MP3..

 

"what too much?" Kai asked

"you know, all the things we did to her.." Baekhyun said

 

Kai didn't replied as well as the others, they started to recap all the horrible things they did to you. Although they dislike you so much, they still can't hide the fact that there's a guilt growing inside them when they put such pranks on you. They don't want to hurt you, but if it is the only way they can get JinRi back then they don't have a choice..

 

"do you think we should stop?" Tao asked.. "I feel bad too, this is my first time to hurt a girl..."

Suho looked at Tao "do you think?"

Sehun heared what they've said, he tossed the cap that covers his face and he shot a death glare to his bandmates

 

"hyungs what stop are you saying? WE CAN'T.." Sehun said but more like shouting

"but Sehun isn't it too much?" Chen asked

"hyungs I thought we already talked about this? we will stop but it will only happen when she's out of here.. please hyung trust me on this...." Sehun pleaded

"until when again? you should give us a deadline.." Kris demanded. Sehun looked at his bestfriend, Luhan. who is currently sleeping then he shifted his gaze to Kris.

"after this week hyung. I'm sure she's out and JinRi noona will be back..." Sehun assured them. They all nodded and went back to do their own things.

 

--------------------*-------------------

 

                                 That week passed by quickly and normally but for EXO boys it wasn't normal they can sense that there's something missing.

 

"yah! I'm bored, let's play.." Chanyeol said while he is tugging Baekhyun sleeves

"aish! shireo! don't pull my sleeves will you.."

"hmph! mood swing.." Chanyeol blurted

"yah! yah! what mood swing are you talking huh?" Baekhyun asked and he attacked Chanyeol. D.O rolled his eyes and continue to focus on his game but then he can't deny that he is also bored.

 

Luhan was ofcourse playing rubix cube again, Kris and Tao are cuddling each other, Sehun is playing with his phone while the rest are out because they can't take the boredom they're feeling inside the practice room

 

"aigoo! I'm really bored I want something new to play with, I wondered what happen to that girl?" D.O suddenly blurted.

 

They all froze and looked at D.O, then they remembered you..

 

"oh yes where is she by the way?" Baekhyun asked

"why you miss her? yah! you already have me..." Chanyeol confess

"yuck guys.. ugh!" Tao said

"yuck your face atleast BaekYeol is better than TaoRis..." Chanyeol replied and stuck out his tongue. TaoRis coupled rolled their eyes

 

Then the door opened revealing Kai, Suho, Chen, Lay, Xiumin they ran to Sehun's direction and they lift him high.

 

"yah! oy! hyungs put me ddddoooowwwnnnn...!!! OMG!! not this high.... put me down!!!!" Sehun shouted in horror. good thing it didn't last long and his hyungs put him down they all flashed him a bright smile.

"what the hell is wr--wrong with y--you guys!*pant*"

"Sehunie she's gone.." Kai grinned. The rest who knew the news nodded.

"gone? who?" Sehun asked as he wipe his sweats

"oh you forgot about the girl already?" Lay asked in disbelief

"Sehunie, ____ is gone.." Xiumin continued

 

Sehun's eyes widen "what she...she..." he seems to loss his words.

"how'd you find out?" Sehun asked, he seems shocked

"well Mr.SooMan said ____ didn't go to work anymore and she isn't answering any of his calls." Chen explained. They all jumped in joy and started screaming

"woo! we should celebrate.."

"aren't we celebrating now?" Suho laughed

 

 

 

*what? she left?* Luhan froze and looked at his bandmates.

*she's gone.. wee! JinRi noona is coming back...* Sehun thought

 

------------------*---------------------

 "aish! I can't believe it I'm spending my money with this crap. psh!" _____ said. "when is that event again?" she looked at their schedule

 

"ah! the day after tomorrow.. I must do my best, aigoo! ____ fighting ^^~" she cheered.

 

 

-----------------------------------

A/N: update ^_^ since I update today, I'll not update tomorrow okay ? :D kekeke~ and is it boring? I'm sorry T_T

 

subscribers&commentsarelove :)