10- (a special chapter, for my special day:D)

You Left Me HeartBroken

 

 

--------------------------

Chapter 10-

 

/Sehun's phonecall to JinRi\

Jinri           Sehun

 

"yoboseyo?" a girl voice answered in the other line

"nooooooooonnnnnaa!!!" SeHun shouted excitedly

"ouch! yah! Sehun-ah don't shout, noona's not deaf!"

"aigoo! Mianhe noona.. I just miss you..."

"you always phone called me telling me how much you miss me, don't you have anything else to say?"

"jinjja? hehe.. but it's true noona, I miss you and also hyungs told me how much they miss you.."

"oh! such a sweet of you guys.. I miss you too.." Jinri giggled

"by the way noona I can't talk to you that long, I have something important to tell you.."

"go on.."

"promise me noona you will say yes?"

"well it depends.."

"ayo! noona must say yes!!"

"aigoo! my Sehunie dongsaeng is acting a baby..haha"
"noona?"

"what?"

"say yes okay?"

"well if it is sounds good to me, okay.. what is it?"

"be our dress designer again, noona!" Sehun said in a serious tone

"huh? Sehun-ah what are you saying?"

"noona you said your not deaf.."

"babo I heared it clearly.. what I mean is don't say such joke.."

"but noona I'm not joking.. I'm serious!" Sehun tried to convince Jinri

"eh? but don't you have a new designer now? Mr.SooMan already told it to me.."

*ugh! that old hag!* Sehun thought.. "ah yes noona, that's true but she resigned already.."

"mwoh? why? how come?"

"I don't know.. she just didn't come to work this past few days.. so please noona, be our designer again.."

"but.. but did Mr.SooMan confirmed it already?"

"err the what noona?"

"if the girl already dropped her work?"

*did she really gave up on her work? I don't know but she didn't go to work for how many days so maybe she did.. hehe* Sehun thought

"yes noona.. Lee SooMan confirmed it himself.. so noona its a yes already right?"

"I.. I don't know Sehun-ah.."

"aish! noona waeyo?"

"I need to talk to Mr.SooMan first.. I need to confirm it myself if I can still be your designer.."

"noona you don't need to do that.. I already did!" Sehun told Jinri but in reality Sehun didn't talked to Mr. Lee SooMan at all..

"really and Mr. SooMan agreed?" Jinri asked in disbelief

"exactly noona.. so??"

"so??"

"you're our designer again.."

"I guess so.."

"noona our next album is about to released soon, so I hope you start working by tomorrow? don't worry we will help you.." Sehun assured Jinri

"well I guess nothing to worry about.. thanks Sehun-ah.. Actually I really want to be your designer again..."

"your welcome noona.. we also want you to comeck to us.. hehe..bye bye.."

"bye.."

 

Sehun smiled in victory.. *yes! my plan is doing great*

 

--------------------*---------------------

                        You went to SMentertainment the next day, you talked to the staffs about EXO's up coming album. You gather informations about the concept of their next album, this will help you what kind of dress you should design for EXO. You disguised yourself so that EXO will not noticed you, good thing you didn't see anyone of them.. *maybe they have recordings or what...*

                         Hours passed and you're done with your work on that day. You went to the company's canteen to have your lunch.. Your back is still aching because you didn't sleep on your bed last night instead you fell asleep while doing your work.

                          You searched for an empty seat but no luck. Until a pretty lady offered you to take a sit beside her.

"thank you, miss for the offer..." you said

"no problem.. by the way how are you? I miss you, friend." the girl suddenly confess

"huh what?" you confusely asked and you stopped chewing your food. The girl removed the remaining hair that covers her face and looked at you. You were suprised to see the girl that helped you when you are at the grocery store.

"it's you?"

"yes it's me.. so how are you?" the girl smiled widely

"I'm.. I'm fine.." you replied

"you seems suprised huh?" the girl asked.

"I was really suprised.." you giggled

"mind if I ask why are you here?" the girl asked and took a sip of his drink

"I worked here.. how about you?" you asked back and continued eating.

"really? I worked here too.." the girl excitedly said

she continued "and you work as a?"

"uhh! fashion designer.." you simply replied

"waah! jinjja? me too.." she burst out and she immediately shook your body that made you startled. *woah! she is so hyper... haha*

"you know we are really compatible with each other.." she confess that made you laugh

"I think so.. haha.."

"so you wouldn't mind if I ask to which band you are assigned to?" the girl asked, you looked at her. *should I tell her? err not yet..*

"hmm that is a secret for now.." you said and winked at her.. the girl pouted. "how about you, you are assigned to whom?"

"since you have a secret, I'll keep my answer as a secret to.." you both laugh.

 

                                  You both talked for almost an hour. She is a fun to be with girl, just like you she always likes to tell joke. You asked her about the incident at the grocery last time, she told you that you can return the money anytime since you are both working in the same company and for sure you will see each other often. You also exchanged numbers with each other. And she gave you permission to call her eonnie, since she is 2 years older than you. You were busily talking with each other when suddenly her phone rang and she said she needs to go..

"aigoo! dongsaeng mianhe but I need to go.." the girl apologized

"aniyo eonnie, no need to say sorry. I think we talk for so long. I have fun talking with you.. go ahead.." you smiled

"hehe.. okay, I'll text you more often.. see you next time" she said and walked away

 

                             You watched your new friend as she walked away from you then you realized that you forgot to ask for her name. *ugh! babo ___-ah! you talked for so long yet you forgot to asked it..* you thought. You stand up from your seat and called her attention because she's not yet far from you.

 

"eonnnnnnnniiiieee!!!" you shouted. *yikes. is it proper to shout here inside the canteen...* the girl looked at you again with a worried expression.

 

 

"eonnie what's your name?!!!!" you shouted again, people inside the canteen are already glaring at you but you just shrugged your shoulder. the girl sighed in relief and smiled at you..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"oh! my name is Jinri!!" she shouted and continued walking away.

 

*Jinri? Jinri? the name sounds familiar?* you thought as you took your sit again.

 

 

----------------------------------

here is chapter 10 ^^~Jinri? who do you think she is? the one who EXO boys loves so much or just a new character? and is she a good or a bad person? well, wait for more chapters :)

 

 

 

 EXO: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTHOR-NIM :)) *throws confetti*

ME: WAAAHH! THANK YOU GUYS ^____^

Sehun/Luhan: *kissed my cheeks*

ME: *faints*

 

 

 

 

hahahahaha.. I really hope they can greet me like that :))

can I reach 50 subscribers for chapter10? and also consider it as your birthday gift to me ^^~ haha.. 3more subscribers and I'll hit 50 :D