Chapter2 - suggest a title- :)

You Left Me HeartBroken

 

 

----------------------------------

Chapter 2-

 

 

"Ah! Korea it's good to be back!!" I exclaimed once I get out of the plane.

I miss my hometown the last time I've been here is when I was around 8 or 9? but because of my appa's work in the USA we decided to moved there and that's where I met Luhan just like me he is also a foreigner he came from China, his family decided to moved in USA also because of his parents work. We became schoolmates at first Luhan hates me. well I don't know why maybe because he is allergic to girls but that changed when he saved me from getting bullied that's the start of our friendship and since then we became bestfriends, I started to developed feelings towards him.. I really want to confess to him but I don't know if he was feeling the same towards me so I decided to keep my feelings for him but when I was ready to confess that's when he left for China :'( aish! too much story about me and Luhan let's go back to the present....

 

"excuse me are you perhaps Ms. Lee ___?" someone snapped me from my thoughts. I looked up to see a tall guy dressed in black with his shades on

"ah! nae" I smiled. Maybe he is from the company I will worked at, they said someone will fetched me here. Is he my boss? wow! he has a fashion taste but isn't he too young to be my boss? or maybe he is the son of my boss? 

"okay. I'm from SM entertainment, it is where you'll work at. Let's go, there's no much time." the guy said and left me there with my 2 heavy luggages. WTF? don't tell me he will not helped me with these. I don't care if he is my boss, but can he be a gentleman?! Hello I'm girl and he is a guy, he should help me with these.

He looked back and called me "YAH! you're not coming?"

"mind helping me with this?"

"aish do I need to?" he asked back. argh! the nerves what happened to all the guys in Korea. does he know what a gentleman is. psh!

"what do you think?"

he looked at me from head to toe then he smirked.

"nah. I think you can carry those. bye~~" he replied and walked away cooly.

 

 

THE HELL!!!! first day in Seoul is not good. He is pissing me off!!

 

I carried all my stuffs and followed him. aish! can he slow down a bit..

"hey slow down okay are you a horse that's in a race huh, why are you in a hur...ryyy.." I said catching for my breath. He stopped in his track that made my face bump into his back.. He faced me and he bent down. I can't see his whole face because of those big shades that he is wearing.

"if I'm a horse then you must be a turtle. stop complaining and walked faster, you don't want to lose your work do you? NOW WALK FAST!" he shout and continued walking.

"jerk" I mumbled. If he isn't my boss I already kick his -___-

 

 

Soon we reached our destination, parking lot. He walked to one of the expensive wheels there then he entered and so I followed him I was about to enter his car but

"hey where are you going?" aigoo! here he go again

"uhh isn't obvious I am coming with you" I replied coldly

"no you're not!" he retorded

"WHAT? YOU DON'T EXPECT ME TO WALK RIGHT?" I shouted. God I'm already pissed, can I just hit his head? please just once. He really is getting on my nerves.. 

"yah! don't shout at me like that. I didn't told you to walk, I said you're not coming with me.."

"argh! then what you want me to do? you fetched me here so you are responsible to me.. aish.." I complained

"responsible huh? you are so funny.. I am wasting my time, I'm going.." He said and started his engine. Oh hell no! he is not going to leave me here right.

"YAH ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND? DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!! IF YOU WEREN'T MY BOSS I SWEAR I ALREADY SKIN YOU ALIVE" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"HEY!!! okay okay! haha.. I'm just joking don't shout.. you know you are sooooo irritating especially your voice..."

"well look who's talking"

"but seriously I'm not your boss" he evily smiled

WHAT THE F-C-K?? asdjhaakjhdgkfanm#$$%%rr236753..

he went out of his car and walked near me "oi your face looks red.." he poked my face.

I hit his head really hard.. Yes I did it.. serves you right mister.

"ouch awww aissshhh!! why did you do that!!!??" he rubbed his head

"serves you right jerk. You're not even my boss and yet you acted like you are.. stupid!"

"yah yah watch you mouth! I am not your boss but soon I will... tsk!"

"I don't care.. argh I hate you!"

"aish! arraso.. go there.." he said and pointed at the black van not far away from where we are.

I was about to say one more thing but he cut me

"shut your mouth and just go there.. Mr.Lee SooMan the owner of SMentertainment is waiting for you.. Go!!" he said and shooed me away.

I raised one of my eyebrows and walked away from him.

 

"hey where is the thank you part?" he asked. wow! just wow! afterall all the rude things he have done he wants me to thank him.

I looked at him from head to toe

"oh do I need to?" this time I am the one who smirked and walked away again. Then I heared him start his engine and sped off. atlast the evil is gone

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am now infront of the black van, then the door suddenly opened revealing a white not so fat man..

"Lee ____?" the white man asked

"ah yes sir and you must be Mr. Lee SooMan?" I asked back. He nodded and gestured me to enter into his van.

"I see you already meet one of my boys?" Mr. Sooman smiled at me

"you mean the evil guy awhile ago?" then I realized what I've said..

"Oh I'm sorry sir" I apologized

"aniyo aniyo it's okay SeHun is really like that. I should be the one to apologize.. but let's get to the point, you see I owned one of the biggest company here in South Korea, and that guy awhile ago is under my company.. do you have any idea about my company?"

"yes sir, I've researched about it before and I am guessing that I will worked with one of your talents.."

"you guess it right. but I will assign you to one specific group so that it will not be a burden to you"

"well that'll be good sir. but when will I start to work?"

"ah good question tomorrow I will asked someone to fetch you at the hotel---------

I cut him "err can you please not asked that guy again to fetch me?"

Mr. SooMan laughed.. "don't worry I'll handle it. okay as I was saying you'll have to sign some terms and agreements tomorrow at my company so you could start working and tomorrow I'll introduce you to the group that you'll be working with for the rest of your stay in SMentertainment" Mr. SooMan said as he flashed me a smile

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

A/N: chapter 2 is here^^, thank you to my 10 subscribers :D wee

 

"argh! this guy is really pissing me off >///<"- Lee _______/You