Chapter 12- You're under my control Oh SeHun part1

You Left Me HeartBroken

Hey!! :) wassup!! XDD I miss you guys ^^, Yeah! I know I didn't update for the almost 2months already and I REALLY AM SORRY FOR THAT D: I hope you'll still support my story~ :D here's an update for you all ^_^

-------------------------------------

 

Chapter12- You're under my control Oh SeHun!

 

 

             A new day. A new day to start your work again. Mr SooMan asked you to come to SMent today. You kinda miss going there because it's been 1 week since you didn't go there because you've been busy with your work and beside you don't want EXO to see you and vice versa, but you can't hide the fact that you miss LuHan SO MUCH!

 

*ugh! I miss you Lulu.. when will you remember me again huh?* you thought and continued poking your food not even eating it..

"loss my appetite.." you mumbled and headed to the bathroom. After a short bath you get yourself ready, you disguise yourself again so that EXO will not recognize you.

"aish! why do I need to disguise myself. I'm not a criminal for goodness sake.." you started complaining.

*if it wasn't for my love for LuHan, for my profession and my pride I'll not do this crap..* you thought.

You give a last glance at the mirror, satisfied with your look, you grabbed your bag and went outside.

 

 

        /SMENTERTAINMENT\

"Excellent!!" Mr.SooMan exclaimed while your still on the verge of presenting your almost done work.

"Pardon?"

"your work..." Mr.SooMan started "was EXCELLENT!" He said emphasizing the last word. your eyes grew bigger "R-really?" you asked still not yet convinced.

"Yes! the fashion, the style, the everything fits their concepts perfectly!!" Your eyes started to get teary but you controlled it from falling, atlast there's this one person who appreciates your hardwork.. *thanks Mr. Lee SooMan, you made me feel better..*

"I don't really regret hiring you in my company Ms.Lee" Mr.SooMan said.

You remained speechless. You don't know what to say but inside your heart is jumping non-stop. *if LuHan knew about this, He'll be happy right?*

Your meeting with Mr.Lee went by smoothly. He told you that EXO's comeback had been delayed so you have more time to work on their clothes. After that, you bid your goodbye to him.

 

 

 

 

 

You were at the canteen to have your lunch, when your phone vibrated. it was a call from your cousin, Hwang Tiffany. Yes, Tiffany from Girls Generation, isn't it awesome? well not really. ever since my cousin became an idol, we rarely communicate with each other :( Just like LuHan but the worst thing with LuHan is, he forget about me :( You've been keeping this as a secret from Mr. SooMan and Jinri. why? I just want them to treat me as a normal person, not someone who is connected to an idol.. the only person in this company who knows all my secret is LuHan, yes LuHan knows that Tiff eonnie was my cousin.

 

"hello?" you said as you answers her call.

"YAH!" Tiffany shouted on the other line. You distance the phone from your ear.

"eonnie stop shouting.."

"I ain't shouting.." Tiffany answered in a baby voice

"yeah your not.. you almost made me deaf.." you replied sarcastically.

"oh really? Mianhe.. kkk~ by the way you didn't told me that you're in Seoul huh."

"ho-how did you know?" you asked.

"look around cousin.." Tiffany ordered you

"huh?" you asked puzzled then someone tapped your shoulder. you turn around to met with a familiar face, it was Tiffany and she was smiling. Before you could possibly utter a word she immediately held up your face and pinched your cheeks.

You shoved her hands away and rubbed your swollen cheeks.

"aish!" you mumbled.

"Yah! what's that for?" you asked

"I miss youuuuu~~~" she sang and hugged you tight.

"eonnie can't-t breath-h-h.."you complained and released from her hug.

"you miss me? but it's like you want to kill me.." you replied

"Mianhe.. kkkk~" she laughed

"I wish your apology can mend my swolen cheeks.." you said and pouted. Tiffany chuckled.

"oh sissy, you know how to aegyo now huh? that's good.. Luhan must be good at teaching you how to do aegyo..." As soon as you heared Luhan's name your mood became more gloomy. Tiffany noticed it and looked at you weirdly.

"dongsaeng-ah wae? gwaenchana?" You told Tiffany what had happened ever since Luhan became an idol but you didn't tell her how EXO's been treating you. You don't want to start a fight between them, because you know that SNSD and EXO has a good relationship.

 

 

"is that so?" Tiffany started. "you want me to talked to him?" she continued. You shook your head. "eonnie no need. I'll fixed this myself.." you replied

"are you sure?" Tiffany seems not convinced.

"eung~" You forced a smile. "you don't have to worry about me eonnie. I'll be fine. I know Luhan will remember me again, let's just give him sometime.."

"by the way eonnie how did you know that I'm here in Seoul?" you asked trying to changed the topic.

"oh!~ that. Your eomma told me:) She phone called me asking if we've met already.. well I have no clue that you're here, so why you didn't tell me?" she asked you back.

"I know you've been busy with your schedule. I don't want to disturb you.. I don't want to become a burden" you replied

"yah! since when you became a burden to me?"

"eonnie your an idol already. you have so many activities lined up. it's not like before that anytime I want to phonecall you, you'll be available." Tiffany pouted and nodded. "Sorry cousin~" she said in english. You smiled. "I miss the way you talked to me in english.." you replied in english too.

 

You talked for almost an hour and you even told her that you were EXO's designer, she seems happy about it but everytime she asked you how they've been treating you all you can reply is "they've been good to me.." but in your mind it was the opposite then you realized that you're late with your next schedule for today.

"eonnie. Mianhe but I think I need to go.. I have to finished my work today.." you said.

"well look who is busy now? kk~" Tiffany replied.

then she continued "arraso arraso.. you want me to accompany you to the exit?" she offered

"well if it is okay with you.." you said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and you were happily talking when someone called your eonnie's name..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun-ah!~" Tiffany exclaimed.

*oh!~ !*

"noona annyeong!~" you heared him said. You don't want him to recognized you, so you remained to your position: your back facing him. He seems didn't noticed you because he was busily talking to Tiffany.

*ugh! what to do should I run?* but before you could, Tiffany held your arm.

"by the way Sehun-ah this is my cousin..." Tiffany said and turned you around to face Sehun.

 

 

 

 

"YOU!?" Sehun said shouted. then you realized that you didn't wore your disguise anymore. *oh! no! I am doomed.*

"eh? you seems suprised right? kk~ mianhe Sehun-ah I didn't even tell you guys that my cousin is your designer actually I only knew it now since we've just met again awhile ago.." Tiffany explained to Sehun. You remained speechless and didn't even dare to looked at Sehun but you can sense him looking at you angrily. You signalled Tiffany that you we're already late that's why she bid her goodbye to Sehun.

"Sehun-ah annyeong!~~" Tiffany said

"nae annyeong noona. See you around." Sehun replied. You looked at him and you caught him looking at Tiffany differently as in different. then she looked at you coldly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After your work whole day. You go straight to your unit and slumped yourself into the bed then the scene awhile ago with Sehun flashed to your mind.

 

"there is something between those stare you've given to Tiffany eonnie, Sehun.." you said. Then you come up to a conclusion, you grabbed your phone and dialled someone's digit..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hello." the guy on the other line said.

"I know you like Tiffany." you suddenly said.

*aigoo~ WTH am I doing?*

then there's a sudden silent on the other line.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

I lost 1subscriber T_T

I decided to split this into two parts~ :)enjoy

 <3