Thunder times 2

In the Blink of an Eye

The big group has been sitting in the minibus for a while now trying to figure out what Thunder times two means. Most of them have given up and looks at Dongho for a selution.

“Uhm it must be Thunder from MBLAQ” he says

“She doesn’t actually call him Thunder. She calls him his name” SooHyun mumbles rubbing his tembles.

“Let us just go with that for a second” DooJoon sighs “So Thunder from MBLAQ times two… Where could that be?”

“Not MBLAQ’s dorm because we wouldn’t be able to get in” Eli mumbles.

“Times two…” Dongho narrows his eyes thinking it over “Two Thunders…”

“Sandara” SooHyun says and chuckles “It gotta be her”

“She knows Sandara?” YoSeob frowns.

DooJoon huffs “Come on she is practically family with MBLAQ. Don’t you think she knows her?”

“They are quite close actually” SooHyun says and they call Sandara’s phone.

Dara’s phone this is Minzy

“Uhm hey it is SooHyun from U-kiss. I uhm have to talk to Dara”

 

Minzy, Sandara, CL and Bom are sitting around the couch looking at the phone giggling. They all cover their mouths. Minzy clears “About what?”

Uhm do you know if she has gotten a call from Alex?” SooHyun mumbles in the other end

 “Why would she?” Sandara and CL are practically jumping in their seat finding his very amusing. Alex did call and tell her what was going on which Dara had found so funny she had to let the others in and they have been waiting for them to call ever since.

Well…” SooHyun mumbles again.

They hear a sigh and a change of hands in the guy’s end of the phone “She has kind of kidnapped JunHyung and we have to do these stupid tasks to get him back

The four girl giggle and Minzy covers piece so the guys won’t hear. She breathes deeply to control herself “Really?” She tries to sound shocked “Alex has kidnapped JunHyung? How could she? Isn’t you guys around him all the time?”

They hear DooJoon sigh and find it all even more amusing.

It’s Alex okay! She could kidnap the president and no one would notice before it is too late” DooJoon almost yells.

The four girls start laughing at the desperate tone in his voice.

You are all there having fun on our expense aren’t you?” DooJoon mumbles.

Sandara takes the phone “Yes we are and yes Alex called. Why did it take so long to figure out?”

I don’t know” DooJoon mumbles sounding embarrassed. He is annoyed that Alex manages to embarrass him without even being around.

“Well then, I don’t have a note to give you but I can give you the next clue” Sandara chuckles

Please do” DooJoon sighs.

“School after hours” Sandara says what Alex had told her to say “I’m not sure what she means by that”

I wouldn’t know” DooJoon Huffs “Thanks for helping”

“No problem” Sandara hangs up and looks at the others “She really has them running around town”

“Only Alex can get away with that” CL shakes her head and laughs.

“You know that would make an awesome show” Bom giggles

The others nods “Yeah it would actually”

 

DooJoon looks at the others “So here is the next clue ‘School after hours’” He looks around “Does that mean anything to anyone?” Kevin starts blushing like crazy and the rest of U-kiss breaks out into a major laughing fit. The guys from beast just look confused.

“Stop laughing!” Kevin yells having turned as red as a strawberry.

“Seriously why are you laughing?” Gi Kwang looks at Kiseop next to him.

DongHo is the first one in U-kiss to stop laughing “We had a small bet at out dorm with Alex where I was the judge…”

“Don’t tell them. It is embarrashing enough already. Can’t we just say this is directed at me and figure out where to go?” Kevin hides his face in his hands.

“No I wanna hear this” DooJoon looks at Dongho who smirks. “Well it was about who had the most interesting experience with…. You know”

DongWoon frowns “With what?”

DooJoon frowns thinking it over and then laughs “School after hours” He looks at Kevin “You had at a school after hours?”

The rest of Beast first looks shocked but then starts laughing too.

SooHyun wipes a happy tear away “Good, our dorm”

“How can you be sure?” Hoon looks at him. SooHyun smirks “Because it was about Kevin and the bet took place at our dorm”

Hoon nods “Makes sense”

 

Alex pulls JunHyung up from the chair he has been sitting in for quite some time “Lets go”

Junho puts the jacket on JunHyung who isn’t really struggling anymore or complaining. He has actually been slightly pampered so he is in a pretty good mood and he has heard about all the clues and the last one with Kevin cracked him up.

“Where are we going?” Junho asks

“My place” Alex smirks

“I thought it would be too obvious?” JunHyung frowns. Junho chuckle “You don’t want them finding you?”

JunHyung smirks “I’m actually having fun”

Alex puts the helmet on him “Well by now they wouldn’t go look at my place even if I told them to and I do not want them coming to this neighborhood”

“I see” JunHyung nods his head. They head out and drive to Alex’s place. Once inside Alex frees JunHyung “You wanna go then go or you can stay and watch this to the finish”

He smirks “I’m staying”

Alex chuckles and they walk over to the living-area. JunHyung looks at the pictures. A lot of new pictures have been added. Mostly the pictures are with MBLAQ, B.A.P and U-kiss but there is a few with Sandara and one with Zico.

“You should have taken one with JunHyung tied up” Junho smirks. Alex hits her forehead “I really should”

JunHyung looks from one to the other and chuckles “Well then tie me up again”

The other two laughs and ties him up. They take two pictures. One with JunHo and the tied up JunHyung and one with Alex and the tied up JunHyung who is pouting big making the photo seem comically especially because Alex is smirking and looks really cocky.

They release JunHyung again and then take a seat. BangHim jumps onto JunHyung’s lap and goes to sleep. “Awww” Alex snaps a picture “He is quite selective when it comes to who he wanna be around”

“I heard he prefers Seungho over everyone else”Junho chuckles.

Alex laughs and nods “That is true”

 

Back at the U-kiss dorm SooHyun and Kevin walks in first “Where were we when you told the story?” SooHyun looks at Kevin who is still annoyed that Beast had to know “The living-room”

SooHyun nods and walks in first searching around. The others come in after and help out. Kevin goes to his room and closes the door. He notices a sticker on the back and looks closer

Sorry Kevin it had to be done. You task is now to not tell them you found this before an hour has passed

Kevin takes the note down and laughs “Well okay then” he puts it in his pocket and lies on his bed relaxing while listening to the others search the entire dorm.

When the hour has past he walks out “Found it” He holds up the note which gets snatches by Hoon who reads it and glares at Kevin while handing the note to SooHyun who then reads it and glares at Kevin “You found it an hour ago?”

Kevin holds up his hands “I was just doing what the note told me to. I don’t wanna go against Alex” He smirks. The others send him mean looks but he doesn’t really care.

SooHyun calls Alex again

Yes?

“You meanie meanie meanie pathetic sorry excuse of a human being” SooHyun whines

Alex laughs “Note confirmed. Next clue is, DooSeob, JunSeob, 2Jun, Kiseung, Hoonho, sooseop and Jaesoo” the phone is hung up.

SooHyun frowns “Uhm…” he can’t even remember half of what she said let alone make any sense of it.