Getting Alex thrown out of her place

In the Blink of an Eye

A guy bangs on the door to her place causing it to fall to the floor. Alex turns and looks at the man. The others can’t see him from their positions.

“I was gonna ask if it was true you had another unwelcomed visitor but I’m guessing that is a yes” The man talks in a monotone voice.

She nods towards him “Yeah I’m gonna pay for a new door”

They hear a small laugh “Don’t worry, I bet we can come to… Some arrangement” Seungho frowns he does not like the way he said that.

Alex scowls at the door “Yeah I’m still not interested”

“A sweet little thing like you should have someone to look after you” The voice is full of suggestions. They can practically see him eying her out.

Seungho stands up abruptly. Sang Hyun as well. YongGuk frowns. Alex crosses her arms and tilts her head “Yeah I don’t think so”

Seungho reaches a hand back down to YongGuk who looks at the hand and takes a deep breath before taking it, letting Seungho pull him up. He feels a bit more at ease with him now he knows about what happened.

“You got some bruises from the last one. I think it would be wise of you to change your mind” the man steps closer his hand reaches for her cheek but she slaps it away “Yah beat it!” She scowls at him. A nasty grin emerges on his face “You look hot when you are mad you know that"

Seungho walks over closely followed by the others. Sang Hyun pulls Alex back to them and Seungho stands in front of the man “I think you should leave”

The man frowns. He looks Seungho up and down before looking over his shoulder “You better tell your friend to step back”

Alex is going to pull Seungho back but YongGuk grasps her hand and glares at the man “Or what?” his deep husky voice makes the man stare at him. Alex looks at YongGuk who steps over next to Seungho and crosses his arms.

The man scowls at the two “Alex if you wanna keep living here you will ask your ‘friends’ to back off!” He snares.

“Guys come on” She tries to get through to them. Sang Hyun pulls her arm, she looks up at him. He is staring at the guy. She hasn’t seen him that serious before. He is normally one big smile or one big pout.

“Yeah I can tell you right now Alex is moving out” Seungho says coldly. Alex complains but Sang Hyun turns her head “Don’t!”

The man laughs “Looks like I’m too late to get a piece. Why doesn’t it surprise me that you need to be three to dominate him. Is Alex any good? I bet he is great in the sack”

 “Leave now!” YongGuk growls the man who smirks back at him “Fine if you don’t wanna share your little boytoy.... Alex if you ever want a real man and not some pretty boy I’m here” His face darkens “You have 15 minutes to leave or I’m calling the cops” with that the man leaves. SeungHo and YongGuk turn looking at Alex “Why didn’t you tell me your landlord was like that?” Suengho snaps. He is looking pissed

Alex scowls at Sang Hyun who finally let go of her. She looks at Seungho “Well I could handle it” She crosses her arms and clenches her jaw.

“He thought you were a guy” YongGuk points behind him with a thump. She tilts her head “Yeah like everyone else in this place except you three”

“Did he ever try anything?” Seungho looks like he is going to explode

“No” she looks down

“Alex!” Seungho glares at her.

She keeps quite. Seungho shakes his head “That’s a yes” he bites his lip and turns. He is so pissed he can’t even look at her. *Why would she not tell me about that?*

“Nothing happened or he wouldn’t still be thinking I was a guy right” Alex huffs crossing her arms and looking to the side.

Seungho turns and points a finger at her as he walks straight towards her yelling “You were gonna wait until he actually got to that point before telling me?! What the hell do you think he would have done to you if he found out? Alex what the hell were you thinking letting it get this far in the first place? What would have happened if we hadn’t been here?”

Alex just stares at the ground. He does have a point but she doesn’t like to admit it. She clenches her jaw and walks over to her things starting to pack it all up.

“What are you doing?” Seungho tries to calm himself but he is still sounding angry

“Packing. Thanks to you guys I no longer have a place to live” Alex snaps back

Seungho sighs “You can stay with us”

She laughs bitterly “Yeah right” She grasps a bag and walks out to the bathroom.

Seungho crosses his arms. Sang Hyun looks at him “What now?” Seungho is tapping his foot and breathes heavy still not really calmed down “I don’t know but she isn’t staying here that is for sure”

YongGuk is staring at the floor “Did he really think that we…?”

Alex comes back out stuffing the bag in her suitcase “Yeah he thinks I’m your ing toy” She hisses and sends them all a glare “Thanks for that!” She snares and roughly grasps her laptop stuffing it in her suitcase with the few other things that was lying around.

Seungho sighs and walks to the door picking up his phone from his pocket. He has his back to the others. Sang Hyun walks over to the kitchen to pack stuff up. YongGuk walks over to Alex. She keeps her eyes on her things “I’m gonna wash your clothes when I find a new place and I’ll get it back to you”

He nods looking at her “Sorry for this” He mumbles. She pauses and sighs “Don’t worry about it I should have found another place anyway. With the door ruined I wouldn’t be able to sleep here anyway. Too many jackasses in the building” She looks around to see if she has everything.  

She drags the suitcase to the door and puts on her jacket and shoes, pulling a beanie down her head. She turns and looks at YongGuk “How are you feeling?”

He rubs his neck “Better” His behind is still hurting but he the psychological is actually doing better. Focussing on Alex being assaulted by that guy made his own troubles less. She has been through so much already he just wants to keep her safe. He looks at Seungho and Sang Hyun completely understanding why they are reacting like they are.

She nods “I’m driving you home then” She throws a beanie to him and a jacket. It’s a big black leather Jacket. One of hers probably “Make sure your hair is hidden”

Seungho comes back in and looks at Sang Hyun “The manager called he said we got a photoshoot in an hour. Short notice and he said we better be there but…” He looks at Alex who sends him a harsh look “No way in hell you are skipping that!” She scowls at him. He frowns and scowls back at her.

Sang Hyun is done in the kitchen and is now looking at Alex “We figure out a new place for you to stay” She shakes her head “Don’t bother” She looks at YongGuk “Come on” with the she walks past Seungho in the door without looking at him and heads down the stairs. Seungho hammers the back off his head against the doorframe a few times and then looks at YongGuk “Would you please make sure she is okay?”

YongGuk nods and heads out. Seungho grasps his arm in the door “Try and get my number from her and call me later okay?”

“Sure” YongGuk nods and walks down the stair a bit faster than he like to. His causing him a great deal of pain.

Sang Hyun stands next to Seungho “She is really pissed”

Seungho nods “Yeah but we couldn’t let her stay here. She didn’t even realize what could have happened did she?”

Sang Hyun shakes his head. Seungho sighs “Great. Let’s go Manager will kill us if we don’t make it in time and if he doesn’t Alex will” They hurry out leaving the apartment empty