Thanking U-kiss

In the Blink of an Eye

She plunders where to go first and decides that she will go say thanks to U-kiss first because they are closest. She looks at the time. It’s still so early that they wouldn’t have taking off from their dorm. The only reason MBLAQ is up so soon is that they needed to get the dorm cleaned. She smirks to herself thinking about the guys scrubbing away like old maids. Well except for Seungho who will be pointing fingers at spots not cleaned probably.

She pulls up a little away from U-kiss’s dorm scouting for fangirls. She can’t really see any so she gets off and turns off the engine. *Maybe they are already gone*

She heads to the dorm. She picks the outer door lock and finds the door to their respective dorm. She sighs and rings the bell frowning at the ringing noise which isn’t helping her headache.

Pretty soon after the door is opened by Dongho who frowns looking at her.

“Morning” She says with a forced smile

“Uhm morning” he mumbles “You are… Alex”

“Yes” Alex nods *Clever one*

“I need to talk to Soohyun, Kiseop and Eli. Is that possible?” Alex says politely

“Uhm they got home pretty late I think they are sleeping” DongHo looks behind him “Dumb fricks” He mumbles so low so she almost can’t hear it. She chuckles “Should we wake them up?”

DongHo looks back at her a tad surprised but then he grins “Yeah” He opens the door and steps aside letting her in. She bows as she enters and removes her shoes. Kevin and Hoon come out “Who was it?” They stop and frown seeing Alex.

“Alex is here to see the sleepyheads” DongHo grins. Alex politely bows and greets them.

“Oh hi” Kevin smiles shyly

AJ walks out “Hey it’s Alex” He grins

Alex frowns “Seems everyone knows who I am”

“Well there aren’t that many blue eyed foreigners who socialize with idols” DongHo smiles “I think most idols know who you are”

“But I haven’t met that many” She mumbles.

“No but they have seen you around and everyone knows you have been doing favors for the agencies” AJ explains “It’s an honor meeting you” He reaches out a hand and Alex takes it shaking in shortly “Uhm likewise” She just mumbles having no clue who he is.

DongHo shows her to their leader’s room. He has it all to himself. Alex takes a quick look in and then looks back at DongHo “Could you get me a glass of water?”

“Sure” DongHo says and walks away.

“What are you gonna do?” Kevin carefully looks past her at the sleeping guy on the madras. “Ever wanted to pour a glass of water over him?” Alex smirks slightly

“You are gonna do that?” Hoon smirks

“I was planning on it but if one of you wants to I can just take the blame” She shrugs

“Seriously” Kevin looks at her with big eyes. She nods “Yeah”

Kevin, Hoon and AJ talk among themselves for a sec “What if we all wanna?” AJ looks at Alex who chuckles “Then fill 3 more glasses of water and give me an empty bucket”

They all run to the kitchen meeting DongHo on the way and telling him the plan. He happily agrees to be in on it as well.

Alex turns in the door looking at the sleeping guy. She chuckles. Sang Hyun, Chul Yong and Chang Sun had been just as eager when she gave them the same option with Seungho. The boys return handing her an empty bucket “Great so you throw the water at once and then get behind me hiding the glasses” Alex says in a low voice before they walk in the room.

“3 – 2 – 1 now” Alex whispers and 4 glasses of cold water pours over SooHyun who yells out loud and jerks up from his sleeping position. The four hurries out to the hall and looks in. Alex frowns “So loud”

“WHAT THE HELL!” SooHyun yells and sits up soaking wet. He looks at Alex who rubs her temples with the bucket in her hand “God quite down” She mumbles

“You did that?!” He stares at her shocked

“Yes” She says shortly “Are you awake now?”

SooHyun looks down at himself and blushes. He is only sleeping in boxers and water runs down his torso. His eyes shoot to the door where he sees the others looking half amused half scared “GET OUT!” He yells at them and the door is quickly closed. Alex looks around “Not bad”

SooHyun pulls his covers up hiding himself “What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to thank you for helping me” Alex sits on the floor

“And waking me with cold water is the way to do that?” He grunts

“I thought so” Alex smirks, she tilts her head and looks at him “Why so shy? As far as I have been told I should be more embarrassed”

“You don’t remember?” He frowns

“Nope” She sighs “And I got the worst hangover”

He chuckles “That I believe. You were crazy drunk”

“So I have been told” She pulls of her beanie and runs a hand through her hair.

“How are you?” He asks “I mean you were in a fight and all”

“My lip hurts and my head is about to explode and if another woman walk be smelling like tulips in a ing toilet I’m gonna puke but other than that I’m fine” She nods

SooHyun can’t help but chuckle

“How did that fight go?” Alex frowns

“You don’t even remember that?” SooHyun laughs

“Quite please” Alex frowns

It knocks on the door.

“Yeah?” SooHyun calls out

The door opens and Kiseop and Eli pops in “We were told Alex was here” Kiseop mumbles looking tired in sweatpants and a t-shirt. Alex raises a hand “Come join the party” She smiles a tired smile. SooHyun sends her a look wondering why she so freely asks people in when he is sitting half.

Eli and Kiseop walks in closing the door behind them. Eli raises a brow looking at SooHyun” Why are you and soaking wet?”

SooHyun looks down himself realizing his covers had dropped and he is exposing his torso. He frowns and pulls it up while his cheeks turn red and he sends a shy look at Alex who chuckles “Come on I live with MBLAQ like you have anything I haven’t seen before”

“That could sound so wrong” Kiseop grins as he and Eli takes a seat on the floor next to Alex who smiles at them.

She nods a few times before taking a deep breath “I came to thank you guys for helping me out”

“You did that yesterday” SooHyun says as he changes position keeping the cover around him.

“I did?” Alex frowns

“Yeah before scolding us for the same thing” Eli smirks

“I did?” Alex says again sounding a bit confused.

“You told us we weren’t supposed to get into fights” Eli continues “You don’t remember anything?”

“I remember being drunk” Alex sighs

“So you don’t know that you…” Kiseop frowns

“I showed you my tattoos” She nods “I was told. Is it true I kissed a girl?” She frowns and looks from one to another

“Well yeah” Kiseop says grinning. SooHyun smirks “You said she was a good kisser”

“Oh God” She huffs and rubs her temples again “I should probably call her” She picks a phone from her pocket “That’s not it” She drops the pink girly phone on the floor and finds her own.

“Where the hell did you get that?” SooHyun picks the phone up looking at the stickers “Not really the type of phone I figured you would have” He teases “But then again it’s not strange if you have a fascination with MBLAQ” He grins.

Alex looks at him indifferently and then forces a slick smile as she takes a quick hold of his covers and pulls it away from him.

“EY!” He yells and grasps his pillow to cover his boxers “NOT COOL!” He yells.

Alex smirks “If you don’t quite down I’m taking your pillow next and if that doesn’t help…” She looks him up and down “Well than you’ll get something to yell about”

SooHyun shrinks in his seat and pouts “Not funny” He mumbles. Kiseop and Eli laughs.

“I stole the phone from some girl outside MBLAQ’s dorm. She saw us arrive there last night” Alex finds the picture she sent to herself and hands it to Eli. “That’s us all right”

“You stole it” Kiseop frowns. Alex just nods.

“I wanna see” SooHyun leans towards them “For your pillow” Alex teases

“I don’t wanna see then” SooHyun looks to the side hugging the pillow tighter “Can I please get dressed?”

“No” Alex says shortly

“Why not?” His voice becomes louder making Alex frown and he quickly holds up a hand “Sorry sorry won’t happen again” he apologizes. Eli smirks and looks at Kiseop who is biting his lip so he won’t laugh.

“That’s why” Alex looks down at her phone. She runs her tongue over her lip and flinches when it hits the sore spot. She moves a finger up touching it slightly “Does it hurt?” SooHyun mumbles looking slightly up as he sits hugging the pillow as if his life depended on it.

“Yea” Alex frowns and the cut. SooHyun swallows and looks at Eli and Kiseop who is starring at her as well. He smirks slightly.

There is another knock on the door and the four looks towards it.

DongHo opens slightly and looks in “Uhm you guys want breakfast” He looks at SooHyun and frowns “Why are you ?”

“I’M NOT…!” Soohyun yells and Alex snatches his pillow. “No!” He goes after it but ends up leaning in over her. His face is just inches away from hers. His cheeks turn red and he just stares at her. She pats him on the cheek “Cute”

He shakes his head and moves back.

Accepting his defeat he sighs and then just stands up in his boxers walking over to his closet to find some clothes. Alex smirks. Eli looks at SooHyun and then Alex “You were counting on that happening weren’t you?”

“Yes” She says honestly and nods. Eli chuckles and they all watch SooHyun who puts on a pair of pants and a t-shirt with his back to them.

When he is done he stands for a bit and then sends a quick look over his shoulder “Don’t stare” He mumbles and looks at DongHo who is looking like a big question mark “Don’t ask” He turns and looks at Alex “You aren’t nice”

Alex gets up “I have to get moving. Still gotta go thank the bunnies”

“This is how you thank people?” Kiseop grins and points a thump at SooHyun who glares at him.

“That’s it!” SooHyun points a finger at the door “Out” He glares at Eli and Kiseop who quickly get on the feet and leaves almost knocking Dongho over. SooHyun walks over to Alex “Why do you feel the need to embarrass me? What did I do?”

Alex smiles sweetly and gives him a peck on the cheek “I got a thing for leaders” She laughs as she walks out. “What?” He yells and follows her out into the hallway. The others look at him “You better not be in my eyesight!” He sends them a look and they disappear faster than a mouse from a cat. SooHyun walks over to Alex with crossed arms.

She puts her shoes on “Don’t get the wrong idea now honey” Alex smirks.

“So what did you just do?” He frowns wanting to yell but stopping himself so the others won’t hear.

Alex rubs her temples “Oh god looking down isn’t good”

“Alex!” He steps one step closer.

She looks up “Sorry” A genuine smile on her face “I just felt like it”

SooHyun frowns. “That’s it? That is your reason?”

She nods. SooHyun bites his lip and then lets out a laugh “You got nerves you know”

Alex smiles “I know and I only mess with people who can take it. I’ll make up for embarrassing you I promise” She puts on her jacket and leaves

“Alex” He calls and follows her out the door.

“Yeah” She looks back at him. He gives her a peck on the cheek “Now we are even”

She laughs.

He points a finger at her “Don’t get the wrong idea now honey” She laughs more and nods. SooHyun smirks thinking she is much prettier when laughing.

She reaches out a hand “I think we’ll become great friends” He takes it and nods.

She takes off “I’ll steal your number from Seungho. Consider yourself warned” She calls as she exit the building. SooHyun chuckles and walks back in seeing Eli grinning “What just happened?”

“What?” SooHyun frowns

“You are smiling. 2 seconds ago you were about to explode” Eli steps closer

SooHyun smirks a sly smirk “I got even”

“She is something else huh?” Eli crosses his arms

“You can say that again” Soohyun shakes his head and closes the door.