Get us out of here

In the Blink of an Eye

“YongGuk we have to get moving!” HimChan yells as they all are heading out the door

“Why isn’t she answering?” YongGuk frowns.

“She is busy. Now come on!” HimChan sighs “You know she has a lot to do so stop it”

“She always picks up when I call” YongGuk reluctantly puts his phone away and puts on a jacket “Always”

“Yeah yeah we got it. Your girlfriend loves you very much we are all very jealous” HimChan rolls his eyes and grasps YongGuk’s sleeve pulling him out. DaeHyun and YoungJae look at each other and smirk “Someone is jealous for sure” YoungJae chuckles and DaeHyun nods “You could say that”

“You really think?” YoungJae narrows his eyes a bit.

“I’m so sure you won’t believe it” DaeHyun grins.

“But I just didn’t…” YoungJae looks at DaeHyun who smirks “But I’m telling you”

“You’ll…” YoungJae starts

“Tell you more…” DaeHyun continues

“Later then” YoungJae nods. Daehyun nods as well.

“You are not starting with that again are you?” Zelo frowns “It ”

DaeHyun and YoungJae laughs.

They get in the van and the talk about all the things they have on the program today is lively and excited. Only downside is YongGuk who is pouting at his phone. JongUp slightly pushes him “She’ll call when she has time. She might just be at a meeting”

YongGuk sighs and nods “She is always so busy”

“You are always busy” HimChan hits him over the back of his head “She always finds time to see you, dropping by the agency or the shows just for you” HimChan grunts and looks out the window “Damn perfect couple”

“Oh so most definetly” Daehyun chuckles. Zelo scowls at YoungJae and DaeHyun “I don’t wanna sit next to them anymore. YongGuk they are shutting me out again!”

YongGuk turns his head slightly “Don’t shut Zelo out”

“Wanna play a game?” JongUp looks back at Zelo who grins “Yes please”

YongGuk looks at his phone again. The background is still the picture Zico took back when he first started to realize he had feelings for Alex. He can’t help but smile every time he looks at it. He slides a bit down in his seat and goes through his pictures. There are quite a few of him and Alex. A smile creeps on his lips as he watches them together. He loves watching how Alex looks at him when he is making faces at the camera.

He looks out the window. It is a bit cloudy but the weather forcast did say it might rain so that isn’t really that strange. He sniffs and looks back at the others. Zelo and JongUp are keeping each other entertained. DaeHyun and YoungJae are talking among themselves sending looks to HimChan who is sitting with his arms crossed looking rather moody. YongGuk can’t help but chuckles “HimChan”

HimChan looks up at him “What?”

“You have been a bit down lately haven’t you?” YongGuk tilts his head.

HimChan shrugs “I don’t think so”

“You sure? You always complain about me and Alex…” YongGuk stops when HimChan rolls his eyes “See”

HimChan sighs “I’m happy for you I really am but can you really blame me for being just a tiny bit jealous? You got everything! How long have you been together now?”

“5 months and 11 days” YongGuk says right away. The manager in the driver seat laughs. He generally lets the boys be themselves and try not to listen to their conversations but he couldn’t help but overhear. YongGuk frowns “What?”

“You knew right away how long you have been dating her” the manager sends him a grin. YongGuk frowns harder “So?”

“You didn’t even have to think about it” HimChan smirks. YongGuk looks confused “So I know how long I have been with Alex… What is the big deal?”

“Well mostly when people answer that question it is more like ‘about 5 months’ or ‘soon for 6 months’ but you said 5 months and 11 days” HimChan keeps smirking and leans forward “You see?”

YongGuk huffs and crosses his arms “You guys are just jealous” he mumbles and looks down.

The manager suddenly stops abruptly.

“Why are we stopping?” DaeHyun asks.

“Some idiot drove out in front of us” the manager opens the window and leans out “Get out of the way!” He yells. 4 guys get out of the car. YongGuk freezes recognizing one of them right away. They are all wearing face masks but those eyes are imprinted in his memory.

HimChan looks at YongGuk “Dude you look like you have seen a ghost”

“Get us out of here!” YongGuk yells at the manager who frowns “YongGuk relax”

“No no you don’t understand we have to get out of here now” YongGuk desperately exclaims. The door in his side is yanked open

“We meet again idol” a dry voice chuckles.

YongGuk swallows “Get away from me” He slides in the opposite direction but the guy grasps his leg and pulls hard.

“No!” YongGuk yells

“What the hell are you doing?” the manager frowns. HimChan grasps YongGuk’s shoulders and holds on preventing him from being pulled out. The others are just trying to figure out what is happening.

“Don’t let go” YongGuk looks at HimChan who has never seen YongGuk this scared before “I-I won’t”

A gun is pointed into the van “I think you will” Another guy says.

YongGuk shakes his head and holds on to HimChan.

“Idol if you don’t want me to add a few holes to your friends I suggest you come with me”

“What the hell are you doing? That is kidnapping!” the manager hisses.

“Yes” the guy with the gun says “Now let go or the baby gets his head blown off” he turns the gun at Zelo who is completely paralysied

“I’m coming” YongGuk moves in front of the gun “I’ll come”

HimChan tries grasping him again but he is already yanked out “Don’t worry. We’ll be nice to him” the guy with the gun chuckles while YongGuk stumbles towards the other car held by the three other guys. The rest of B.A.P just spots him getting his hands tied behind his back and he sends them on final desperate and scared look before the door is closed and the car drives off.

“What just happened?!” HimChan yells and looks at the manager who is trying to press a number in his phone but he is shaking badly.

“YongGuk got…” Zelo burst into tears and JongUp looks like he is gonna pass out. DaeHyun hugs Zelo and looks at YoungJae who looks like he is in a state of shock.

The manager calls the police and tries explaning what has happened. HimChan is trying to get a hold of Alex leaving one message after the other on her phone “Why isn’t she answering?!” He yells and holds on to his head “Now is when she is needed so where the hell is she?!”

 

 

 

 

Can you guess where I'm going with this??