Pizza

In the Blink of an Eye

They order and soon after the pizza arrive. The four takes a seat in the couches. Zico and Mei are pretty much focused on each other so Alex and YongGuk can keep to themselves.

YongGuk keeps poking her cheek when she takes a bite and she gets even by blowing air in his ear when  he is gonna take a huge bite which results in him dropping the pizza slice down himself. Alex laughs and YongGuk gives her a push and chuckles. He reaches for something to clean himself up with but Alex takes it from him and does it herself. YongGuk kisses her forehead and smiles.

“You talked with Seungho?” Alex mumbles looking at the stain the pizza left on YongGuk’s shirt

“Yea” he replies using his hand to move her hair behind her ear. Alex looks up at him “Why are you acting weird when I talk about Seungho?”

YongGuk tries to hide the nervousness that comes over him. He takes her hand and in his looking at it “Uhm. He is like your big brother and well… I uhm… I’m…” he frowns and closes his eyes “It is nothing” he looks her in the eyes “Could we not talk about it?”

She shrugs *it’s not like my ghost would actually let me think about it anyway and I don’t really wanna drag SooHyun into this*

YongGuk feels bad for not giving her and explanation but how is he supposed to explain it all when he can’t even make sense of it himself and he promised Seungho not to tell her about the past she has with her big brother. He doesn’t want her to know anyway. He moves his arm around her shoulder and runs his fingers over her chin moving his lips to her pressing them gently against hers.

“Sorry” he stays an inch away looking her in the eyes. She gives him a kiss “Doesn’t matter. Just… don’t screw up”

He touches her nose with his own “I would never”

“Promise?” Alex moves her hand to his thigh. YongGuk smiles and moves a bit closer “Promise”

“Stop that” Mei crosses her arms and glares at them. Alex and YongGuk looks her way.

“We weren’t making out” Alex smirks. YongGuk his lip and looks at her face.

“No but you looks so damn in love it is making us sick” Mei uses her hand to make her hair fly over her right shoulder. Zico nods “Yeah cut it out”

YongGuk and Alex moves a bit away from each other and settles for just holding hands “Happy now?” YongGuk looks at Zico who smirks “Better at least”

Alex looks at the other two “So are you two finding each other attractive enough to date?”

“Alex!” Mei blushes and Zico does as well.

Alex shrugs “Maybe he is too cocky for you Mei and Zico… Well Mei might be a bit… ditsy”

“Alex!” Both Zico and Mei exclaims. YongGuk is having the time of his life watching Alex completely embarrass the other two.

“You know Mei likes has a poster of Rain which she cherish dearly” Alex nods “Zico there likes to make people think he is a tough guy but he cries at romantic movies”

Mei and Zico both throws pillows at her “Stop that now!”

Alex hides behind her and YongGuk’s hands “You wanted us to stop focusing on each other so I just focus on you instead”

“NOT LIKE THAT!” Both yells again. YongGuk laughs “You do fit nicely. In synch and all”

Alex looks at him “About as annoying too”

YongGuk chuckles “Well that too then”

Zico walks over and hits both over the head “You two are horrible together”

Alex and YongGuk looks at Zico with faces looking so hurt Zico gets a lump in his throat. Alex’s eyes gets a bit watery and YongGuk shakes his head in disbelief frowning. Mei gives Zico a push “Look what you did!”

“I didn’t mean it like that!” Zico holds on to his head with one hand and looks at Mei. She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

Alex and YongGuk looks down frowning and pouting. Zico sighs “Come on you know I didn’t mean it like that!”

“You are so cute together!” Mei says trying to make the situation better.

Alex and YongGuk looks at each other and chuckles “We have fun don’t we?” YongGuk kisses Alex’s hand. She grins and nods “You learn fast”

YongGuk smiles proudly “Learned from the best”

“That was fake?!” Zico frowns and starts hitting both of them with pillows. “Zico!” Mei makes Zico look at her. He hands her a pillow and she nods and helps him hitting the other two who are just laughing loudly

A little later Zico and Mei sit again and Alex and YongGuk are looking messed up. Alex ruffles her hair and slides her hand through it to get it into place. YongGuk just quickly moves his around to make it seem less messy.

“But seriously” YongGuk takes Alex’s hand again “You do fit each other” he looks at Zico who smirks slightly and sends Mei a look. Alex keeps shut. She agrees or she wouldn’t have agreed to fixing them up but everything she could say would come off as a mocking remark.

Mei looks at YongGuk “How the hell did you get her to calm down?”

YongGuk frowns not sure what she is talking about. Alex looks just as confused.

“I mean when I first met her she was hard to keep up with. She was always getting into arguments and fights and got wasted quite a few times. Now she rather stay in and relax. She doesn’t even go on those insane bike rides anymore” Mei chuckles and looks at Alex “You have gone soft Alex. If I had ask you to help me out a few months back you would have been annoyed. You realize you don’t even get mad as easy anymore?”

Alex shrugs “I don’t know” She has been aware of her change but hasn’t been able to give it any thoughts because of her ghost.

YongGuk looks at Alex and smiles. He has been thinking she seemed more approachable lately. He didn’t think he had anything to do with it.

“The difference between the person in front of me and the person I saw back at the battle or even the person in the park are so different I would never guess it was the same girl” Zico smirks and leans back “With my rock at you side you actually seem like any other girl and not someone who can punch someone out with a single punch or drive like a maniac”

Alex just shrugs again “Could we change the subject” her eyes turn a little colder. YongGuk kisses her cheek not noticing the change “I’m just happy you are relaxed with me. Just…” He smiles and turns his head looking at her eyes which has gotten warm again and is looking at him “Always be like this”

She gives him a quick kiss and then looks at the other two “Sorry I know you don’t wanna see that”

YongGuk laughs “They are just jealous” He smiles at Alex “I got the perfect girl” Alex chuckles and shakes her head “You know that isn’t true but it is sweet of you to lie about it”

Zico throws a pillow at YongGuk “Stop being the perfect boyfriend you set the standard to high!!”

Mei nods “Yeah I want a guy looking at me like that” she sighs longingly. Alex turns her head and looks at YongGuk who is watching her with a content smile and all the love in the world shining from his eyes. Alex takes a deep breath and for ones she feels like she is alone in her head. She smiles back at YongGuk *You keep me sane*

 

 

 

 

 

This is almost too sugar coated for me but well it's there and I think it is sweet.