Grow up

In the Blink of an Eye

There is a knocking on the door at B.A.P’s dorm and Zelo heads out and opens seeing Seungho standing outside “Hey Zelo is YongGuk here?”

Zelo smiles and nods “Yeah he is just in the shower but come in”

Seungho smiles and walks in. He is shown to a seat in the couch and sits looking around “It’s a pretty nice dorm”

“Yeah we like it even though it feels a bit cramped sometimes” Zelo chuckles

Seungho chuckles as well “I know that feeling”

“Zelo you little bastard would you stop moving my shampoo!” YongGuk growls walking into the living-room with only a towel around his waist. Seungho stands up “Hey Guk I have to talk to you” YongGuk swallows “Really?”

Zelo scowls at YongGuk “What did you do? Did you hurt Alex I swear…”

“I didn’t do anything!” YongGuk defends himself

“It’s nothing really” Seungho smiles. Zelo shrugs and walks out to take a shower himself. Seungho crosses his arms “Get dressed I’m not having the conversation here”

YongGuk sighs and goes to his room to quickly throw on a pair of loose jeans and a t-shirt. When he comes back out Seungho is already by the door. YongGuk hurries after him flinging his jacket over his shoulders on the way. Seungho walks to his car and gets in waiting patiently until YongGuk sits next to him. He starts driving.

YongGuk looks at him “So?”

“Alex says you are acting weird when my name comes up” Seungho says calmly looking ahead.

YongGuk frowns and slides a bit down in his seat “It’s not like I’m not trying not to think about it…”

“You have to stop or you are gonna mess up” Seungho sends him a look “You are heading down the same path as Kei right now. You really want that?”

“No” YongGuk sighs “What if she remembers you? I’m not saying now but later on. What am I supposed to do if she wakes up one morning realizing she doesn’t want me?”

Seungho sighs “YongGuk I don’t wanna ruin your idea of the perfect relationship but that can happen for everyone”

“I know” YongGuk grunts “I just… I’m already bloody insecure about everything”

Seungho shakes his head “YongGuk you got the ing girl so man the up. You don’t have a reason to be insecure”

“But she is so focused on being brave all the time and I’m scared” YongGuk says honestly. He is really scared of not being good enough, not being man enough. Seungho breaks hard and looks at YongGuk “Get a grip and stop letting the past ruin her presence. She has given you her heart and if you keep this up you might as well step on it because if you don’t get past that feeling you will always have doubts and Alex doesn’t deserve that”

YongGuk looks down “Sorry”

“Don’t say sorry” Seungho grunts “Just get out, go to her and stop being a bloody child who needs someone to hold his hand all the time”

YongGuk looks out realizing they are outside Alex’s building. He looks at Seungho “Why are you throwing me at her now?”

Seungho sighs “I want her to be happy and she isn’t happy if she thinks you are jealous”

YongGuk nods “Thank you” he gets out and watches Seungho take off. Seungho takes a deep breath *Just make her as happy as I never could*

 

YongGuk walks to the door. One of the other people living there gets out as he enters the building. He heads up the stairs and stops at her door. Loud music is playing at the other side. He knocks on the door and waits. No response. He knocks harder and the door gets yanked open and he sees Mei.

She frowns at him “You aren’t Zico”

“No” YongGuk frowns

Mei’s eyes widen “ you are YongGuk”

YongGuk nods “That I am yes”

“A-Alex YongGuk from B.A.P. is here” Mei runs back in. Alex comes running out and smiles “Guk what are you doing here?”
“Seungho dropped me off” YongGuk says somewhat shy.

Mei pushes Alex “Why are you friends with all the hot guys?”

Alex chuckles “He isn’t my friend”

YongGuk frowns and looks up. Alex bites her lip and holds out her hand. YongGuk catches on and takes her hand entwining their fingers as he steps next to her “I’m the boyfriend” He says proudly looking at Alex.

Alex smiles at him “Yes you are”

Mei’s eyes go huge “You are dating the leader of B.A.P? Isn’t he younger than you?” Mei chuckles. YongGuk glares at her.

“So?” Alex shrugs. YongGuk looks at her and smiles.

Mei hides her grin with a hand

Alex smirks “Well YongGuk you met Mei. The reason BangHim is named BangHim”

YongGuk nods “yeah I know”

Mei blushes “Y-you told him about my text?”

“She showed it” YongGuk smirks.

Mei punches Alex’s arm “You showed him?”

Alex smirks “And everyone in MBLAQ and the rest of B.A.P”

Mei blushes and Zico walks in and frowns “What is going on”

“Oh I was just telling Mei…” Alex is about to spill everything when YongGuk covers “About me” he looks at Alex who chuckles. Mei mouths a thank you and looks at Zico.

Alex walks back in abruptly dragging YongGuk with her. He was too busy watching the slightly awkward look the other two sent each other to notice and stumbles after her. Alex pulls him to the kitchen and turns just as abruptly as she had started walking and YongGuk barely manages to stop without bumping completely into her.

He chuckles and looks at her “Sorry for disturbing” He looks back towards the others “I didn’t know you had company”

“Company” Alex huffs and then chuckles “Mei keeps talking about Zico and Zico, as cool as he could, asked me about Mei. I was supposed to be the third wheel on their date today” She crosses her arms

YongGuk smiles and moves closer lifting her chin “Would you like a fourth wheel to join?”

She looks him in the eyes and a smile forms on her lips “Maybe. If you really wanna” she shrugs and smirks

YongGuk gently kisses her cheek slowly letting his hand ghost over her skin from the chin to her cheek “How can I convince you I want to?” he says softly in her ear. She turns her head slightly “Tell me you’ll stay with me tonight”

YongGuk’s smile widens “Tell me you want me to”

Alex chuckles and her hands takes a hold of his shirt “Oh so this is how we are gonna play”

YongGuk grins “You started” their faces are right in front of each other and their noses barely touch.

Alex’s hands moves to his hips “I want you to stay with me tonight” She smiles faintly

YongGuk gives her a quick kiss “Then nothing can make me leave” he gently pecks her lips.

“Uhum”

Alex and YongGuk looks to towards Zico and Mei who both have their arms crossed and raised brows “You aren’t alone you know” Zico smirks.

YongGuk sighs “Never alone” he mumbles.

Alex chuckles “Just be patient boy” she lets go of him and walks over to Mei “So are we eating in or are we going out?”

“Depends” Mei says slightly frowning

“On?” Alex crosses her arms.

“If we stay here are you two just gonne be making out the whole time?” Zico sends YongGuk a mocking smirk.

“No” Alex grins.

“Then we rather just stay here” Mei smiles “We won’t have to worry about people recognizing those two”

“Pizza then?” Alex looks at the guys who grins “Sounds good to me” Zico chuckles.

YongGuk discretely takes her hand “Me too”

Mei claps her hands “I’ll find the menus”

Zico crosses his arms and looks at YongGuk “Were you planning on coming here tonight?”

“No” YongGuk shrugs.

“Alex come help me find them!” Mei calls out. Alex excuses herself and walks over to Mei. YongGuk smiles looking after her.

Zico gives him a nudge “Have you two done it yet?”

“Don’t ask me that Zico” YongGuk makes a slightly disgusted face “Why is everyone so fixed on that?” He thinks about how everyone at the dorms looks at him when he has seen Alex, even if it was just 15 minutes in between schedule.

“Well its Alex and we all know how she is with SooHyun” Zico smirks

“What did she do to him now?” YongGuk sighs

“I didn’t do anything baby” Alex hits Zico over the head really hard “He is just freaking you out. Or trying to” She chuckles. YongGuk frowns and crosses his arms “Why does everyone want to freak me out?!”

Zico laughs at him “Well you hooked up with the girl can make the most manly man look like a baby and well you just look like a baby” YongGuk steps forward wanting to punch Zico but Alex steps in and stops him by moving her arms around him “Just let him be a jerk” She smiles “I see you as a man. Isn’t that the most important?”

YongGuk looks at her face “You see me as a man?”

She chuckles “Yes off course”

He grins “All the time?”

She moves her hands down his back to his “Well except that night after…”

“Let’s order some pizza!” YongGuk says loudly not wanting Zico to hear what was coming after. Alex laughs.