Uhmmmm lots of names

In the Blink of an Eye

Shortly after a texts beeps in with the same words. SooHyun hands it to Doojoon “I don’t know what to make of his” DooJoon shrugs and the phone changes hands all the way around but afterwards everyone is looking clueless.

“Well” DongHo frowns and then shakes his head.

“This means nothing to all of us?” DooJoon looks around at the others who shrugs.

DooJoon and SooHyun looks at each other “So… what now?”

“Do we know anyone we can call who might know?” SooHyun tilts his head.

Gi Kwang and Dongho are looking intensely at the words while the others are trying to figure out who could figure it out.

“Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh” Dongho suddenly starts pointing at the text. Gi Kwang’s eyes have gone huge and his jaw has dropped.

The others stares at them “You figured it out?” SooHyun and DooJoon hurry over.

Gi Kwang and Dongho looks at each other “We… have a theory” they both look at the two leaders who frown and crosses their arms looking way to similar.

“Is that the leader pose?” DongWoon looks at AJ who shrugs

“Well” Dongho clears his throat “We believe that DooSeob is a pairing of DooJoon and Yoseob” Dongho looks at the ground “JunSeob is JunHyung and YoSeob, 2Jun is DooJoon and JunHyung and Giseung is Gi Kwang and HyunSeung” he mumbles and then looks at Gi Kwang who swallows “And uhm HoonHo is Hoon and DongHo, SooSeop is SooHyun and Kiseop and Jaesoo is AJ and SooHyun” the two guys blush and looks down

“How erted are your heads?!” DooJoon frowns harder.

SooHyun laughs “BangHim” He looks at DooJoon “Her cat BangHim is a pairing of Bang YongGuk and HimChan”

That is just wrong” DooJoon shakes his head.

SooHyun nods “I know but never say that around the cat. It will kill you”

The others laugh.

“So where should we go?” Kiseop brings them back to subject

“Her place I guess” SooHyun shrugs.

“So we could just have gone there in the first place?” DooJoon pouts

Soohyun shakes his head “Nah Alex is smart. She probably had him somewhere else first”

“Let’s just go get him” DooJoon sighs and walks out. The rest follows.

 

They get to her place not long after and ring the buzzer

Who is it?” the tone in Alex’s voice shows she already knows

“Just let us in” SooHyun sighs. The door is opened and they all walk in and heads up the stairs. The door to her apartment is slightly open so they just walk in seeing boxes and boxes of pizza.

“Hey guys” JunHyung waves a hand. DooJoon storms over to him and shakes his shoulder “You were free? Couldn’t you have helped us out or something?!”

Alex pulls DooJoon off him “Relax he was actually tied up until we got here”

JunHyun nods and shows his wrist which is still having marks from the rope. DooJoon takes his hand and looks at the marks “Alex you are insane” he mumbles and looks at JunHyung’s face “Are you alright?” He starts examining JunHyung who just chuckles “I’m fine”

SooHyun walks over and hits Alex over the head “You are cruel”

She pecks his cheek and chuckles “Did you have fun?”

He sighs and crosses his arms “… yea” He lets his head hang defeated. Alex laughs and pats him on the back “Guys come eat before it gets cold”

Everyone starts digging in talking about the day and how it was actually pretty fun. WooHyun and Nichkhun join them shortly after and they end up having a very good time.

SooHyun moves Alex away from the group and makes sure no one is around to listen “Alex how is the ghost?”

She smiles “Pretty good today”

SooHyun breathes a bit relieved “Uhm Alex I’m gonna tell DooJoon about you”

She narrows her eyes “What?” SooHyun keeps her eyes locked “Please let me tell him”

He watches how her eyes turn colder and feels the hairs on his neck stand up. He sends a quick look at DooJoon who notices and gets up and walks over to them SooHyun looks back at Alex and is shocked by not seeing anything familiar in her eyes “Alex” he snaps his fingers and then takes her face in his hands “It is SooHyun look at me”

She closes her eyes and holds on to her head “S-”

SooHyun pulls her to her bedroom and DooJoon follows and closes the door. SooHyun pulls Alex into a hug “Sorry Alex” he her back and looks at DooJoon “I think it is best more people know. We need to find a way to stop this”

DooJoon frowns not sure what is going on.

Alex pushes herself away from SooHyun “I got it under control. It is getting better I promise”

“Alex” SooHyun shakes his head. She drops on her bed and looks at DooJoon and then SooHyun “I haven’t out in weeks and I only feel angry when I feel alone” SooHyun puts and arm around her “Alex then you need more people to know. I understand why you don’t wanna worry MBLAQ and YongGuk with it but me and DooJoon can help you”

Alex looks at DooJoon who nods “I’m not sure what is going on and in spite of all the bullying you have put me through I do… actually… wanna be your… friend” he rubs his neck “I’m such a loser”

Alex looks down and laughs a little.

SooHyun smiles at her “Just remember that you are never alone. Even if no one is around you got so many people behind you”

DooJoon nods “You should have heard the nice things people out there has said about you today” he gestures at the door.

Alex looks at her hands and then leans against SooHyun “Thanks honey” She looks at Doojoon “And DooJoon”

DooJoon smiles and nods. The next 20 minutes SooHyun lets DooJoon in on what is going on. DooJoon just listens and nods.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay they found him and the chase is over... Sorry for rushing through it I hope you enjoyed it.. What do ya think about my new poster? I got way too much time on my hands hence the constant updating and change in poster. The other was a bit boring I think