OH SNAP

In the Blink of an Eye

I know I haven't updated every day as I used to but with the problems the site has been having it was just to burdensome to try. It still looks weird on my screen but I just wanna let you guys know I'm still here and the chapters are still gonna come. I just hope this mess gets fixed soon.

 

 

 

Seungho and YongGuk meet up in front of Alex’s place around 7 in the morning. They both got back to Seoul late last night.  YongGuk is looking a bit iffy. Seungho smiles but sighs when he notices YongGuk’s frown “You’re still thinking about that? Every time you see me you are thinking about that?”

“Wouldn’t you?” YongGuk mumbles. Seungho crosses his arms and looks down “I guess I would” he smirks “I mean I would hate to know my girl used to make hot loving with a senior of mine”

YongGuk makes a rather disgusted face “Don’t tell me that!”

Seungho chuckles and opens the door with the key Alex had made for him.

“You know what she used to like?” Seungho teases. YongGuk pins him up against a wall “I do not need you to tell me!” He looks at the mocking smirk on Seungho’s face and pouts

Seungho moves his face very close to YongGuk “She called me an animal”

YongGuk steps back covering his ears “I did not hear that I did not hear that”

Seungho laughs “Relax Guk I’m kidding” He smirks. YongGuk doesn’t need to know it is in fact true.

“You don’t know how much this ” YongGuk pouts like a child and kicks the ground.

Seungho laughs and pats YongGuk on the cheek “Little kid I’m sorry but your misery of knowing I have that kind of past doesn’t beat my misery of seeing you with the girl who was supposed to be mine”

YongGuk scowls at him “Matter of opinions and beside you said it isn’t the same girl!”

Seungho sighs “It’s not really that simple. I know she isn’t the Alex I love anymore but she looks like her you know… so I still catch myself seeing her the way I used to”

“Why did you have to tell me that” YongGuk complains “You do realize you just told me you look at MY girlfriend with eyes and she is always hanging on you and….!” He grasps his head “Stupid mental images!”

Seungho puts an arm over his shoulder “Guk my friend. You would be better off not thinking about it and make sure she is as happy on both of our behalves” Seungho looks at him as they stop outside her place “Can you do that?”

YongGuk nods but is still looking rather unhappy

“And you’ll let me know if you want any pointers” Seungho smirks “You know.. What she likes done to her” YongGuk pushes a laughing Seungho away and knocks on the door “You are enjoying this way too much”

Seungho sighs “Well for many months I have been depressed about having this past. Now I can joke about it” he makes a puppy face “You really want me to go back to being depressed?”

YongGuk scowls at him “You ” Seungho chuckles and pats him on the back.

They look at the door. There doesn’t seem to be anyone in there.

Seungho frowns “You think she isn’t in?” YongGuk knocks harder “Alex?!” he calls. There is still no answer. Seungho fishes out his key and unlocks the door letting them in. They look around “” Seungho mumbles and scratches his neck. BangHim comes from the bedroom. The door is slightly open. It walks directly over to Seungho purring and leaning against his leg.

YongGuk crosses his arms “The cat really likes you don’t it?”

Seungho smiles and picks BangHim up. YongGuk looks at the two and sighs slightly so Seungho won’t hear *Alex and the cat are so alike and the cat prefers Seungho* He hits himself in the head *That is stupid stop thinking like that. It’s a cat not her*

He walks over to the bedroom opening the door fully and feels his heart drop “Seungho”

Seungho looks towards him “Yeah?”

YongGuk looks at Seungho who frowns “Guk you are pale are you okay?”

“Alex isn’t here” YongGuk says and then starts heading to the bathroom where he opens the door but she isn’t there either. He starts frantically looking around for her while Seungho pulls out his phone and tries calling her.

He frowns when it goes straight to voicemail. He starts searching for something that could indicate where she is.

“Where the hell is she?” YongGuk exclaims as he scratches the back of his head and walks over to Seungho. Seungho is looking at the table without saying anything.

“Where is she?” YongGuk grasps Seungho’s arm. Seungho sends him a glare “How would I know?”

YongGuk is looking very worried. Seungho observes him. He realizes that after YongGuk and Alex got together he doesn’t feel as scared for her. Knowing she has someone she wouldn’t want to hurt made him worry less. YongGuk however seems to worry a lot.

He just always seems so scared of losing her. Seungho looks down *When things happen for Alex they happen in the blink of an eye. There is never any warning and things always seem to have mayor consequences everytime.*

Seungho knows it was a mistake that YogGuk found out about him and Alex but he can’t really do anything about it and it is making him feel a little better that he can use it to make YongGuk uncomfortable. He looks at YongGuk who is looking around as if trying to spot something he could have missed.

*I wonder what effect it has on him to know about that?* He knows YongGuk thinks about it but he doesn’t know it that actually has an effect on their relationship.

“What are we gonna do? What if she has left for good?” YongGuk says desperately. Seungho walks over to her bedroom “She wouldn’t have left her stuff and BangHim… But I’ll see if her clothes are here”

YongGuk nods and follows.

It doesn’t look like she has taken off.

They both freeze when they hear the door open. YongGuk is ready to run out but Seungho stops him by placing a hand on his arm and holds a finger to his own lips signaling for them to be quite. The time she said Mei’s ex had broken into her place lingering in the back of his head.

“Are you sure you’ll be fine?” a male voice “Something like that can be very traumatic”

Seungho and YongGuk feel the blood in their veins turn cold. They can hear people moving around

“I’m good”

They both breathe a little easier by the sound of Alex’s voice

“Alright, well we will have a man outside your apartment. Just a repercussion…” another man voice

“In case I try and run” Alex adds. Seungho and YongGuk can’t stay hidden anymore and walks out. They spot the two policemen first and then Alex who is looking beat up again. She is sitting in the couch and only sends them a quick look before frowning and looking down at her hands. One of her hands is bandaged.

YongGuk storms over to her but one of the police men stops him by holding a hand to his chest “Who are you two and what are you doing here?”

YongGuk looks at Alex wanting nothing more than just holding her.

The other police man looks at Alex and frowns “Didn’t you say you live alone?”

Alex nods “I do. These are my friends”

YongGuk frowns *Friends?* the police man has stepped back but YongGuk is just staring at Alex in disbelief Seungho walks over next to him placing a hand on his back. He tries to look Alex in the eyes but she keeps looking away.

He turns his attention to the policemen “What has happened?”

The one policeman looks at Alex and then Seungho “I’m sorry I’m gonna need to know who you are. This is police matters”

Seungho nods “Yang Seungho” he bows. He gives YongGuk a nudge “Bang YongGuk” YongGuk mutters still looking at Alex with a hurt expression.

One of the policemen frowns “Wait… Are you YongGuk from B.A.P.?”

YongGuk nods quickly but is still just looking hurt.

“And you are Seungho from MBLAQ?” he looks at Seungho who nods. The police man scratches his neck “My daughter is a fan of both those groups”

The other man crosses his arms “You guys may wanna stay away from here for a while”

“Why?” Seungho looks at Alex who is sitting emotionless on the couch.

“Alex is in house arrest for the time being and it wouldn’t look good if it got out you were here” one of the policemen says

YongGuk frowns and stares at him “What? Why?”

Seungho is looking very worried.

“Well she killed a man” the other says

 

 

 

Dadadadammm Did ya see that coming?? :P

SooHyuns_kissme I'm glad you enjoyed the kidnapping part :P