Thank you er

In the Blink of an Eye

 “Thank you er?” SooHyun frowns and looks at Gi Kwang. “Well thanks” SooHyun hangs up and looks around “Who here has been called er by Alex?”

About half of the guys there raise their hands. SooHyun scratches his neck “Yeah didn’t help much” He sighs “Okay have any of you guys ever been thanked by Alex?”

Everyone lowers their hands. DooJoon frowns “She can thank people?”

“I have never heard her actually thank anyone” DongHo crosses his arms and tilts his head. “Well she did thank us after we helped her the night she was really drunk” Eli mumbles “But she didn’t say er”

SooHyun widens his eyes and digs a hand in his pocket retrieving the keychain he has had in his keys ever since Alex gave it to him as a thank you. He chuckles and throws it in the air only to catch it again “That was mine” He looks at the keychain.

“Uhm… How do you know?” DooJoon looks at the keychain.

SooHyun holds it up “Alex gave me this as a thank you for… something” he heads back towards the minibus completely confident that the next clue will be at the store she bought it at.

“She actually gave you that?” Eli looks at SooHyun who nods. “Why?” Eli frowns. SooHyun thinks about his answer and then looks at Eli “I pulled her out of a fight she shouldn’t have been in and dragged her home”

Eli nods softly “I see” He sends him a look “Does she still fight?”

“Sometimes” SooHyun nods “But not nearly as much as she did. I think YongGuk is a good influence”

 

Junho and JunHyung are chatting among themselves about events in their lifes.

“Being kidnapped has to be top 5 in unusual events” JunHyung chuckles.

“Well being a kidnapper is pretty high on my list too” Junho nods.

“What you don’t do this professionally?” JunHyung mocks making Junho laugh “I’m fairly sure you shouldn’t have known who we were if this was supposed to be a successful  kidnapping”

JunHyung laughs “Yah well you got me out and here without anyone noticing, that was pretty good”

“Yeah Alex is frightingly good at kidnapping people I must say” Junho frowns “Should always remember Not to get on her bad side”

“Am I really on her bad side?” JunHyung frowns.

“Nah you were just unlucky”

 

SooHyun and DooJoon heads into the store where SooHyun is certain she must have left the next note. He is right and finds the note where she had found the key chain. DooJoon reads the note over his shoulder “Thank you again honey… You two really are good friends”

SooHyun nods “Yeah” he looks at Doojoon “If you stop being annoyed with her bullying you I bet you would actually want her to be your friend. She never did anything for you?”

“She did drive me to see my granddad before he died” DooJoon thinks back “That was nice of her I guess”

SooHyun frowns “At a hospital?”

DooJoon narrows his eyes a bit “Yes. Why?”

“She was in the hospital?” SooHyun looks directly at DooJoon who nods “Yeah I was… uhm a bit shook up after the ride so she had to drag me in there. She ran out as soon as she could looking scared as hell” He quickly covers his mouth “ I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone that!”

SooHyun frowns “Poor her“ He looks at DooJoon “You are looking at the only guy you can actually tell that too. What happened?”

“Well she was shaking and looked really scared so I went out to find her and she was crying on the ground. She was rude and uhm I pulled her arm so she fell” he mumbles the last part “Then she started couching blood but luckily a doctor came by. It was really a struggle to get her in. Then afterwards she said that it was nothing and that I couldn’t tell anyone not even Seungho”

SooHyun listens and nods. He smiles a little “Thanks DooJoon”

“Why was she couching blood SooHyun? You must know” DooJoon takes a hold of SooHyun’s arm.

SooHyun looks down a bit and then directly at Doojoon “Alex isn’t as carefree as she seems. Ever heard her mentioning her ghost?”

DooJoon shrugs “I don’t know. She mostly just bully me, laugh and takes off”

SooHyun breathes deeply “Alex would be mad if she knew we were talking about this”

“Guys did you find it?” DongHo pops his head in.

“Yeah we’ll be right out” SooHyun says and forces a smile. He walks past DooJoon who grasps his arm again “I wanna know this”

“You don’t even consider her your friend” SooHyun frowns at him

DooJoon looks down. SooHyun looks at him and then chuckles “You are kind of proud she always picks on you aren’t you?”

“No!” DooJoon bites his lip. SooHyun laughs “You are. So that is why you were so crazy mad that she kidnapped JunHyung. She broke the pattern”

DooJoon huffs “It isn’t like I wanted to be kidnapped”

“No but you do feel a bit special knowing you are one of the few she bullies on a regular basis” SooHyun gives him a playful push.

“I know” DooJoon whines “I’m a freak!”

SooHyun puts an arm around his shoulder “No you are just infected by the same thing as me, MBLAQ and B.A.P. She is like a drug isn’t she?”

DooJoon sighs and nods “Yeah, if I haven’t been bullied by her for a week I wonder if she is mad at me” they look at each other and laugh. SooHyun pats him on the shoulder “I’ll fill you in I promise. I’m the only one knowing these things and I could really use someone to talk to about it. Someone who knows just how badly she can twist your head”

“Well I know that” DooJoon smirks.

They join the others outside

“That took forever” AJ smirks.

SooHyun calls Alex again

Yeah?” He smiles hearing her voice “Honey I got the note”

I knew you would guess that one fast. It was too easy. Are you having a good time?

“Yeah actually” SooHyun looks around at the others “I think we are actually having fun” he chuckles seeing how the others seem to realize that this game of Alex’s which was so annoying at first has actually been fun.

DooJoon shakes his head and looks down “Next glue”

The next clue is… Thunder times two” She hangs up.

SooHyun grunts “What the hell!”

The others looks at him “What did you get now?” DongWoon crosses his arms

“Thunder times two!” SooHyun almost yells “Make sense of that!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As promised.... another chapter.