Chapter 8

When Life Gives You Kris Wu

8am - 9am | Mathematics

9am - 10am | History

10am - 11.30am | Break

11.30am - 1pm | Literature

1pm - 2pm | English

2pm - 3pm | Korean

 

[Tao’s POV]

Dark eyebags hung from my eyes as I made my way into the class, half dead. Stupid Kris and his stupid texts had kept me awake all night. How the heck was a person supposed to get to sleep with all the distractions? Gah.

Placing my bag down on the desk, I slunk into the seat and closed my oh-so-weary eyes.

“Hey! Hey Tao! Hey!”

Oh God.

“What is it, Baekhyun?” I didn’t open my eyes.

“Open your eyes!”

.

I propped myself higher in the seat and stared at him. “What?”

Baekhyun didn’t respond. For a moment, I thought he was trying to stone. Then he flicked my nose.

He. Flicked. My. Damn. Nose.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR, YOU IDIOT??!” I roared in rage.

“A-Are you okay? Your eyebags are really bad!”

No I’m not, because stupid Wu Fan kept me up all night. Sighing to myself, I took a deep breath and sunk back into my seat with closed eyes. “I’m fine. Leave me alone.”

Baekhyun didn’t seem bothered. “So, can I partner Chanyeol for today’s Literature lesson?”

“Yeah okay.” I didn’t give a second thought to it. If you want to date him so badly, you can go ahead. I’ll just … nurse my poor eyes. Yeah. That’s about it.

“Thank you!” He chirped happily, poking my cheek. “I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun with Kris hyung, too!”

Wait.

THAT MEANS I’LL HAVE TO PARTNER KRIS FOR LITERATURE.

“Hey Baekhyun,” I interrupted. “You know what? I think Chanyeol doesn’t really like you that much. Maybe the reason why he was pissed with Kris was because he didn’t want to be your partner at all.”

Baekhyun’s adorable face fell. Talk. About. Heartbreaking. “B-But -”

“So!” I went on. “I’m pretty sure you won’t want to get Kris in trouble, would you? Just partner me.”

A hand came flying down on my desk and sent us both jumping back in fright. When I looked up, Kris was smiling at me with a kind expression on his face.

Except it wasn’t a very kind expression, it was more of something such as don’t-you-dare-try-to-abandon-me-you- look.

“Hi, Baekhyun! Hi, Tao!” He said sweetly.

“Hi.” Baekhyun obviously looked downcast enough for Kris to give him a manly hug and a pat on the shoulder. I shuddered to myself. “Is Chanyeol really angry at me?”

“What? No!” Kris feigned surprise. “He was probably in one of those ty moods again. You know, the ones he’s always in.”

“Really?”

“I’m sure.” Another fakely sweet smile coming my direction. “So, Tao, how was your night? Because you look like a panda more than ever.”

Oh, the guts. The ing guts.

“Shut up,” I hissed, wanting to flip a car at him. “You and your stupid fingers kept me up the whole night.”

A smirk curled up the ends of Kris’s mouth as he gave me a wink. “Sorry, what did you say? I didn’t catch that the first time.”

“You and your stupid fingers kept me up the whole night, happy?”

“I didn’t hear you,” he said, jutting out his bottom lip widely. I almost hurled my breakfast out right there and then. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Repeat what you said!”

“YOU AND YOUR STUPID FINGERS, WU FAN, KEPT ME UP THE WHOLE NIGHT! WHY ARE YOU DAMN FAST? HAPPY NOW??!”

Silence.

Kris smiled. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you didn’t like it. You sure seemed to enjoy it, though. I liked your moans. They were so sensual.”

Wait, what?

The entire class was now staring at us wide-eyed. What the ity of s just happene -

I hate you, Kris Wu.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating earlier LOOOOOL.

Comment and subscribe 8D