Chapter 2

When Life Gives You Kris Wu

8am - 9am | Philosophy

9am - 10am | Geography

10am - 11.30am | Break

11.30am - 1pm | Literature

1pm - 2pm | Mathematics

2pm - 3pm | Korean

 

[Kris’s POV]

“Hyung ... this isn’t your seat. You know that, right?”

“Shut up.”

“Fine.” Chanyeol sulked and turned back to face the front.

With a satisfied smile, I leant back further into my chair. Ah, the air smells so fragrant today. Everything seems to be perfect. I smiled wider as Loser Panda sat in the back with his pathetic new friend.

“Are you crazy?” Suho poked me and I glared at him with a scowl. “It’s Philosophy and you’re grinning like an idiot?”

“I’m happy. Live with it.”

He rolled his eyes. “Because you managed to get the new kid to give up his seat?”

“Ya think?”

“I don’t get why you’re picking on him,” he replied. “The kid seems pretty harmless.”

Oh, Suho. Sometimes you can be as stupid as Kai. Isn’t it obvious that’s the reason why I enjoy picking on the dude?

“Oh, I get it,” he realised, “You find him an easy target!”

Yeah...

.

.

.

“You don’t say.” Sarcasm laced my voice.

“Go away,” Suho said sulkily.

“Ooh, that rhymes. By the way, I can’t go away. This is my seat. Hey, that rhymed too!”

He scowled and moved away, muttering things as he did so while I resisted the urge to snort openly in class. Sometimes I really feel as though I hang with the most retarded people on Earth. Sigh. Why am I so ill-fated?

The door creaked open and the teacher entered with a huge pile of worksheets. Everyone in the room groaned in unison as he surveyed us with those creepy old eyes. “Arrange your chairs in a circle. Now!” He barked.

“Um, why do we have to?” Loser Panda raised his hand and asked in a timid voice.

“Are you new?” Old Fogey barked again.

“Yes ...”

“No , Sherlock,” I called out. “He just walked into the wrong class.”

He bristled in rage. “Wu Fan-ssi, I would appreciate it if you spoke at the right times.”

.

.

.

you.

.

.

.

If there’s one thing I hate most, it’s people calling me that.

Nobody.

Calls.

Me.

That.

And.

Gets away with it.


 

******


 

[Tao’s POV]

“Wu Fan-ssi, I would appreciate it if you spoke at the right times,” the teacher roared at face.

My brows furrowed as I linked the dots. So his name was Wu Fan - I guess now I know his name. Wasn’t it Chinese, though?

Psh. No time to bother about such things. I turned to face Baekhyun.

“What do they teach for Philosophy here?” I whispered, wiping my clammy palms on my shirt. He shrugged. “We learnt moral values last year. Like whether something carried out with good intentions but ended badly was morally right.”

“Huh?”

“Never mind,” He beamed and continued arranging his chair into the circle. I looked down and couldn’t help but worry. What if I wouldn’t be able to understand what was taught? What if I failed a subject? What if I had to retake the year?

Stop being such a worrywart, idiot, I told myself. You’ll survive the year. You will.

“Move. You’re blocking the way and I need to get my books,” someone snarled. That was it. Pissed off. No way I would tolerate any more .

“Move yourself,” I hissed, not even bothering to see who it was.

“No, move yourself, loser.”

That was when I finally realised who it was. Stammering, I gazed up into those killer eyes. “I-I’m sorry, Wu Fan-ssi -”

He froze and my heart began thumping wildly.

Did I do something wrong? Again? What did I do? Of all people, why must he choose to pick on me? Me, the new student? Why?!

“What did you just call me?”

“Wu Fan-ssi?” I was getting confused now.

He flashed me the middle finger.

You’re so dead, my subconscious moaned. So, so dead.

As he returned to his seat, something told me that it wasn’t over.

There was no freaking way he’d let me off just like that.

On second thought, I probably wouldn’t last the year.

 

 

 

 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

/shot

I just wanted to say that I'm really, really happy about all the support I'm getting :'D It's just the 2nd chapter and I've already gotten lots of comments - you guys have no idea how much this means to me :')

Thank you!

<3

 

SUBSCRIBE + COMMENT = MORE UPDATES WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!