Chapter 7

When Life Gives You Kris Wu

8am - 9am | Literature

9am - 10am | Mathematics

10am - 11.30am | Break

11.30am - 1pm | Korean

1pm - 2pm | Geography

2pm - 3pm | History

 

[Tao’s POV]

“That will be it. Have a nice day and goodbye, class,” Mr Jang droned in his bumblebee voice. He grabbed his files and walked out of the room, leaving the class erupting in cheers. All the girls were planning to go out on a ‘hot shopping date’ while the guys... were going home to play video games.

“Suho! We’re coming to your house to play that new game you have, right?”

“Yeah, no problem!”

“Luhaaaan, I wanna come over to play with you ~”

“I’m kind of busy today, Sehun.”

Buuuut~”

And me?

I’m just gonna go home and bury myself in my work.

Waving a goodbye to Baekhyun, I slung my bag over my shoulder and edged past Kris and Chanyeol to the door, ready to make my way home.


 

******


 

My feet pattered across the street as I hummed a soft tune, looking at the oh-so-blue sky. Today wasn’t the worst, to be honest.

In fact, it might actually be okay. An okay day.

Beep! My phone let out a tinkly sound, indicating a message. I raised my brows. Who in their right mind would text me? I was pretty much the type of guy who would get one text every month - and that particular text would turn out to be a stupid advertisement.

"Hey, give me your numbers," Kris says. "We're classmates, we should keep in touch."

Damn it.

Rummaging through my bag, I whipped it out.

 

you have 7 new messages from The Holy Krisus

 

I could barely open my mouth to insult the very egoistical contact name he'd given himself.

 

you’re tao right?

ayo whaddap

hay

hi pandaaa

are you here or not

god

you really, really hard

 

I knew it.

I knew it was a bad decision to hand my number over to him.

Why did I do it?

WHY?!!

What have I done in my past life to deserve this?

Swallowing back the bittersweet smile I had on my face, I typed a reply.

 

What do you want?

 

The phone beeped in less than a minute. What, was he Fast Fingers or something?

 

to annoy you

 

him.

I closed my eyes and visualised the scene that was going to happen in the next 5 minutes if he did not shut up - a collapsed guy on the road to death.

Or, at least, stop texting.

It isn’t even called ‘texting’ anymore. It’s plain spamming.

 

Well, isn’t that real mature of you.

 

Beep!

 

ha ha

 

What the .

And that’s already saying something, because I’m obviously not the type of person to say those type of things unless it’s really, extremely intolerable.

 

So what exactly do you want?

 

i don’t know

 

Stop being immature, seriously. I have work to do, unlike some people.

 

ha ha ha

 

this .


 

******


 

[Kris’s POV]

THIS IS SO FUN.

 

 

 

 

Comment and subscribe c:

Updates will try to be more frequent, haha.

Of course, I live and breathe comments so COMMENT.

/has been roleplaying a lot nowadays/ OTL