Chapter 4

When Life Gives You Kris Wu

8am - 9am | Literature

9am - 10am | Mathematics

10am - 11.30am | Break

11.30am - 1pm | Korean

1pm - 2pm | Geography

2pm - 3pm | History

 

[Kris’s POV]

“We’re late! Awesome,” Chanyeol exclaimed and strutted into class. I had to prevent myself from shaking my head. What kind of freak is happy over being late?

Then again, he’s always so happy. There was this time when D.O. scraped his knee before Physical Education and all Chanyeol did was to laugh his guts out before the teacher arrived. He also thinks potatoes are adorable.

I still don’t know what I did to deserve this bunch of friends.

Everyone quietened as soon as we stepped into the class. It’s not surprising, given that we’re the top group here and also one of the most popular in school. A smirk crossed my face and I watched Loser Panda sink lower into his seat, refusing to meet my gaze.

Yes. I’m going to keep calling him that until I find out his name, which will be never because he’s such a silent observer in class.

“The teacher isn’t here yet,” I heard Sehun say confusedly. “Since when is he this late?”

“Maybe the old man’s dead.” I gave a shrug.

He scowled. “Brilliant.”

Just then, one of the girls walked in with a note in her hand. She stared around nervously before clearing and speaking.

“He’s not her -”

The room erupted in cheers. Chanyeol grabbed me and danced around crazily before I managed to twist and break away from him.

“But-”

Nobody listened.

Pick a damn partner for this worksheet you have to do and get on with life!” She screamed.

Oh.

“I knew there was a catch,” Lay muttered in a sulky voice. “I’ll go partner Xiumin.”

“No! I wanted to partner Xiumin!” Chen whined.

Not again...

This happens whenever we have to pick partners. I always end up with Chanyeol for some reason. Maybe it’s because we’re both of similar height and we can discuss better. There’s no way I would ever go with Suho - I mean, the dude is one head shorter than me.

Wait. Why is the panda and his friend staring so intensely at us?

They were whispering and nudging each other, obviously with a motive. My brows furrowed in annoyance and I turned to Chanyeol. “Who’s that friend of his again?”

“Who?” He said absent-mindedly.

“The friend of the guy with black hair, you douche.”

“I don’t know... I never knew he existed.” Chanyeol smiled weirdly for the hundredth time that day and grabbed my hand. “Come on, let’s go do our work!”

What.


 

******


 

[Tao’s POV]

“Come on,” I whispered. “This is your chance! Do you really want your Chanyeol to be partners with face?”

“Stop calling him that,” Baekhyun defended in a sugary sweet tone. I tried not to roll my eyes. “I’m helping you here, in case you didn’t know?”

“B-but he looks so s-scary,” he whimpered, shivering. “What if he punches me or something? I can’t afford for my face to get bruised!”

“I didn’t know you were that vain.”

“Shut up.”

“What facial products do you use?”

“......”


 

******


 

[Kris’s POV]

“They’re still staring at us.”

“Who?”

“Loser Panda and his friend.”

“God, stop calling him that. The poor guy has a name,” Chanyeol retorted. I rolled my eyes. “Which is?”

“Something.” He went back to the worksheet and I leaned back to rest.

“Why did Romeo buy poison from the apothecary?”

“He was thirsty.”

“Yah!” He punched my arm, pissed. “Help me with this!”

“Find someone else…”

“But you’re my partner!” He whined again. Also pissed, I sat up and snarled straight at him. “Leave me alone.”

That shut him up. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

5 minutes passed.

“Hi…” Someone said nervously. I peeked out a little. It was Loser Panda with his friend, also known as The Two Losers.

“Hi?” Chanyeol replied in an uninterested tone. I could sense him balancing a pencil on the tip of his finger.

Loser Number 1 swallowed, seemingly terrified of what was coming next. He gazed down at the floor and started to burn it mentally.

“Will you be my partner?”

.

.

.

There was a pause.

.

.

.

Another pause.

Chanyeol’s jaw dropped open in shock. “I kind of have a partner already,” he muttered while looking pointedly at me. “Not a very helpful one, but a partner all the same. So I’m really sorry about this - what’s your name again?”

His face fell. “Baekhyun.”

“I’m really sorry, Baekhyun,” Chanyeol continued, “but it would be best if we just stick to our own partners. Trust me; I’m terrible at Literature.” He shot Loser Panda a glance. “And isn’t he already your partner?”

Just then, something clicked in my head.

If Chanyeol agrees to be Baekhyun’s partner… I’ll be his partner.

Oh my ing God.

Oh my ing ing God.

I shot up with full speed in Baekhyun’s direction. “Take my partner.”

 

 

 

 

BAHAHAHA Chanyeollie got betrayed C;

Any Krisyeol shippers reading this? LOL xD

I seriously have no idea what I'm going to do with this. I mean, there are so many possibilities opening up ^^ I guess I'll just go with the flow LMAO.

Do comment! If there's anything I need to improve on ...

TELL ME YO.

Aight, zank you :'D

 

SUBSCRIBE + COMMENT = MORE UPDATES WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!