Forever Love (1/2)

Their Story

Your POV

 

RIIINNNGGG! RIIINNNGGG!! The school bell rang.

 

“Okay guys, I want today’s experiment report on my desk tomorrow before lunch break!”

“Oooooowwww nooooo!!!” the students growled.

“Can we do that next week?” asked one of the students named Hong Ki.

“Sorry, that’s the rule. But if you want to get D in my subject, go ahead!” I told them with sweet smile, correction, dangerous smile.

“Noooo!!! We don’t want that!” they finally accepted the bitter reality.

”Good! Good luck everyone, class dismissed!!”

After I took my books, I walked out from chemistry laboratory. Yes, I’m a chemistry teacher, one of the scariest subjects in high school. But it’s not that scary... okay, it’s little bit scary, but I love it. Now, it’s been 4 years since I become chemistry teacher in Seoul High.

 

***

 

“Are you okay? You look so pale,” asked Mrs. Jang, physics teacher,when I entered teachers office and sat on my chair.

“Really? Actually I feel unwell these two days,” I checked my face on the mirror next to me. “Oh my God, I really look like zombie!”

“You better go see a doctor soon,” Mrs. Jang suggested me.

“I’ll do it after school hours.”

 

***

 

As soon as the bell rang, after greeting the other teachers, I went to the nearest clinic. I registered my name and sat in the waiting room, waiting for my name to be called. Although it was afternoon, there were still a lot of people came.The clinic had a good interior, it was very comfortable, and they had good service too. In front of waiting room,there was a television hanging on the wall and it broadcasted an afternoon news.

“Next news is coming from the legendary group Dong Bang Shin Ki!!”The news anchor started reading the news.

*Eh, did I hear Dong Bang Shin Ki?* I asked myself and rolled my eyes to the flat screen.

“After Dong Bang Shin Ki announced their comeback as five members last month, today,while promoting their new album “FIVE STARS” in Japan,they gave another good news for their fans. They will hold a reunion concert tour entitled ‘W’. It will be a world tour, starting from Seoul, then to several countries in Asia, continued to Europe, North and South America and will end in Japan…”

“Woah, Gods of The East really come back after 8 years!!” suddenly my concentration was distracted by a woman’s voice beside me, and I looked at her.

“Hu-uh, they really come back for their Cassiopeia,” I gave her my opinion.

“Are you a Cassie?” she asked me.

“A hardcore one,” I bluntly answered.

“Oh, me too. I’ll go to that reunion concert no matter what happens,” she looked very excited.

“Well,you must get hurry to get the ticket. It’s like a war to get it before it sold out! You know, competing with  800.000 fans is not easy.”

“I know it, but me and my friend have prepared for it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Keke, it’s a secret. By the way who is your favourite member? I like Hero-oppa, he still looks hot even though he turns 33 this year.”

“Correction, they all five still look hot in their thirties. I like all of them.”

“ Eh??? Oh come on, there should be your bias among them…”

“Keke, actually, I like the member who always stands on the left end position. The member who always gets bullied by his hyungs and dongsaeng. The one who reaches our soul with his angelic voice and intoxicating every woman with his dance moves. Got my answer?”

“Yeah,I know it very clearly. You’re right, 5 of them still look hot. Even though some of them are married. Do you feel sad when he got married? I cried for 2 days when Hero-oppa got married.”

“Which fangirl won’t be crying when her idol gets married to another woman? But,they are human too, they need life like ordinary people and have a happy family. I’ve became his fan when the lawsuit began. I regretted why I didn’t know about them especially him earlier. I support him in JYJ era until now.”

“I see.”

“And that time me and my friends were at college, going crazy with TVXQ, always searching news about them in internet, reading their fanfics, trying to attend their concert, buying their stuffs, etc. No matter how much the price was, we would save money to buy it by working part time. We did anything to show our love to them. If I thought about it again, it’s so embarassing, doing that thing for a person who will never recognize us personally, but we will never regret it.”

“It’s not just you, all of Cassiopeia have same experience. It’s normal,I guess??”

We both laughed at her last statement. Our conversation had to finish because I heard my name called.

 

 

 

 

That was first part of the story, hope you like it

Subscribe and comment are love....