Forever Love (2/2)

Their Story

“It’s not just you, all of Cassiopeia have same experience. It’s normal,I guess??

 

 


 

I remembered my conversation with the woman-I didn’t know her name-while walking home. Carrying 2 plastic bags containing the ingredients for dinner, I walked happily and sang my favorite song, Forever Love. I always sang it, everyday, everytime, everywhere, eventhough my voice  was not as good. Even my husband got tired of it and always asked me to sing another song. Yes, I’m a married woman. We go tmarried one year before. He knew I am a Cassie and never got bothered about that, that’s why I love him. He always supports my interest towards TVXQ. I’m lucky enough to have him.

“Oh, you’re home?” asked my husband when I entered the house. “Why so late?” he got off from the couch in the living room and came to me, kissing my cheek.

“When did you arrive?” I asked him while walking to kitchen and put the plastic bags on the counter.

“Is that what you say to your husband who doesn’t meet his wife for 3 days?” he pouted.

“So, what should I say then?” I playfully asked.

“Hmm, like,‘Oh, my lovely husband is here!’or ‘Jagiya, I miss you,’or...”

“Jagiya, I miss you, these past 3 days is like 3 milleniums without you beside me. Is that enough?” I saw he smiled.

“Yes, I miss you too, yeobo. What’s our dinner tonight?”

“What about pasta?” I suggested.

“Sure, I’ll help you,” he offered

 

“Jagiya, I met a Cassie this afternoon,” I told him my encounter with a Cassie in clinic.

“Really? Let me guess, you two gossiping about their comeback and you spazzing out about your bias, Xiah?” he teased me while boiling the pasta.

“Keke, yes we are. She’s Hero’s bias. She looked really excited with the reunion concert. By the way, can I go to their concert too?” I gave my puppy eyes to him.

“Of course, I will get you the ticket,” he said without hesitation.

“Yay! Love you yeobo!” I hugged him.

“Yah, so you said you love me just after I said to buy you their ticket concert??” he pouted, again.

“You know I always love you,” I kissed his cheek to calm him.

“Of course I know it. Where you met that Cassie?”

“At the clinic.”

“Clinic? Are you sick?” he checked my forehead.

“Actually I don’t feel good these 2 days, so after school I went there,” I closed my eyes waiting for his respons.

“Omo, why didn’t you tell me? I can ask someone to accompany you,” he sounded a little bit angry.

“It’s okay, I still can handle it, besides you’re busy, I don’t want to disturb your work,” I answered him.

“You are my priority, jagiya, I don’t want something happens to you, no matter what,you should tell me whenever you feel unwell, arasso?”

“Arasso, I’m sorry.”

“No need to sorry, so what the doctor said?”

“He said...”

“He said?”

“He said....”

“He said what, jagiya?” he couldn’twait any longer.

“He said I’m pregnant  for 4 weeks.”

“You what??!”

“I’m having our baby in my womb.”

“Really? REALLY? Jagiya, I’ll become a daddy soon?!”

“Yes, you will.”

“WUAAAAHHHH, I can’t believe it, I’ll become a daddy!! A DADDY!! WOOOHOOO!!!”

“Hey, low down your voice.”

“Why? It’s our house and I can yell at our house, right?”

“Okay, okay, you can.”

“Thank you jagiya, I’m very happy now, I promise I’ll become a good daddy for our children.”

“I know you will.”

“Oh, have you told anyone about this?”

“No, you’re the first.”

“Hmm, I will give this good news to my parents now, oh, Yunho-hyung, Jaejoong-hyung, Yoochun and Changmin too, oh, oh, Junho-hyung too. They will be happy to be an uncle!! Should I say it in twitter too? And...”

“Jagiya, let’s finish cooking our dinner first, so you can do whatever you want then, huh?”

“Okay... I’m sorry jagiya, I’m over excited,” he blushed.“Thank you jagiya, for giving my life  never ending happiness.”

“The pleasure is mine, yeobo.”

 

“I’LL BECOME A DADDYYY....!!!!”

 

Nan do mo, nan do mo, okuru yo
Kimi ga sagae iru mono
Mayoino subete o tokae
Ikite yukou futari de
You're the only love forever

 

 

 

 

huft......finally...this is the end for "forever love"

hope u guys enjoyed it n pliiisssss.....dont forget to comment n subscribing okay..cool

 

This is a teaser for next story "Begin"

 

“Woah, Amy is so scary! Skinning me alive and kickingme to Mars? I can’t imagine that,” my husband looks so scared with Amy-unnie’s threat.

“Haha, that’s why you must be a good husband, or that thing will happen,” I tak ehis hand and give him my sweet smile.

“I promise you I will,” he smiles back. God, how I love his smile.