Picture of You (1/2)

Their Story

Your POV

It’s nearly the end of the year. Like another family, me and my husband clean up our house together. Since we have day off, we spend entire day cleaning whole rooms, garage and a small garden we have. We’ve been working for 6 hours and it’s almost 3PM. Now, I’m cleaning my work room, or you can say, my little office room. There’s a lot of stuff to put in the box.

“Okay, this is the last box,” I lift a medium sized box, and when I want to carry it to storage room, my husband suddenly approaches me.

“Omo! Jagiya, what are you doing?!” he yelled at me.

“Carrying this box to storage room?” I answered him, sounding not really sure.

“For God’s sake, put it down now!” he commanded.

“Why?”

“Why? You ask me why? You’re 7 months pregnant, jagiya!”

“And...?”

“Aish, why are you so clumsy? You can set our baby in danger by litfing heavy stuff!!”

“So, you’re just concerned about our baby? Not me?”

“Of course I’m concerned about you too, jagiya. You are my wife and my future baby’s mom!” he hugged me. “Just let me carry it, you should rest. You’ve been working hard today, okay?”

“But I wanna help you, you’ve been doing so much since this morning. You must be tired!”

“No,I’m not. I’m a man. I can handle this work.”

“Yeah, you’re a man, but you’re nagging a lot like an ahjumma!”

“Yah, how dare you said that to your husband?”

“Keke, but you’re like that!”

“I know, I know. So my lovely wifey, take a rest, I’ll finish it quickly”

He lifted a box and went to storage room. Like he said, I’m 7 months pregnant, but I felt like I’m not. So sometimes I do dangerous things like climbing on a chair to get a stuff from cupboard, running down the stairs, dancing on my favourite song, and many more. That’s why my husband always nags at me.

I went back to my office room, arranging books and put it in bookshelf. Suddenly,I found a red box.

“There you are. I’m looking for you all the time,” I took that red box and cleaned the dust on it. It’s my treasure box. I thought I lost it since I couldn’t find it anywhere. I opened it and found my precious pictures on it. There are pictures of me with my friends at highschool, me with my parents and sisters, me with my besties at college at our graduation day. I smiled remembering that memories. We looked so happy on that picture. I looked at every single picture until I stopped at one.

 

 

 

 

How is it? Please do comment and subscribe!