Picture of You (2/2)

Their Story

“There you are. I’mlooking for you all thetime,” I took that red box and cleanedthe dust onit. It’s my treasure box. I thought I lost it since I couldn’tfind it anywhere. I opened it and found my precious pictures on it. Therearepicturesof me with my friends at highschool, me with my parents and sisters, me with my besties at college at our graduation day. I smiled remembering that memories. We looked so happy on that picture. I lookedatevery single picture until I stopped at one.

 


“Ah... It’s been a while,” I looked at a picture of five handsome men standing with good poses. There is a word inn the corner of the picture...“TVXQ”. Yes, it’s a picture of them in their Mirotic era. I’m a Cassiopeia, even if I’m a married woman, I still love them, especially the one who’s always standing in the middle. He’s my imaginary boyfriend or sometimes husband before I married my husband. I remember my craziness era over them with my besties back at the college. We knew them after their split into JYJ and TVXQ2, but our love is for five of them. When we finally got a chance to attend JYJ concert, we cried like crazy in thier first song. That wa smy first time meeting my ultimate bias. He’s so stunning and his voice is so awesome. I never forget that day for my entire life.

“Oh...,” I found another picture. It’s a signatured picture of his. I got that at JYJ’s fanmeeting 3 years ago. He still looked so hot and y, that’s why so many fangirl swooning over him including me.

Suddenly I felt something on my stomach. Looks like my baby’skicking my belly.

“What’s the matter my baby? You don’t like your mom looking for another man beside your daddy?” I caressed my belly while talking to my baby.

And I felt a kick again. “Haha, don’t worry honey, he migh tbe my Hero back then, but now your daddy is my truly Hero and Mom love him more than anyone else.”

“Jagiya... Where are you?” I heard my husband calling me.

“Over here!” I shouted back.

“What are you doing here? Omo,what pictures are they? Are they yours?” He picked up my pictures which were spreading over on the floor.

“Yes, they are.”

“Woah, jagiya, you look skinnier back then,” he smiled.

“So.. you say I’m fatter now?? Tell me who’s fault that I’m pregnant and look chubby now?”

“No...no... that’s not what I mean”

“So tell me what you mean.”

“Hmm... you look so beautiful no matter you’re skinnier or chubbier, jagiya, don’t be mad at me,” he gave me his puppy eyes which I couldn’t resist.

“Yeah,I know I always am,” I put those pictures back in the red box.

“Jagiya, you like him?”

“Who?”

“Him, Hero Jaejoong of TVXQ.”

“Yes, I do. You’ve already known that I’m a Cassie and his bias.”

“But I look more handsome than him, why you still like him?” He pouted.

“No way, he is more handsome. I like him not just because his look, his voice is wonderful, melting my heart,” I .

“Yah, how can you say another man is more handsome than your own husband?”

“Ohhh, don’t be jealous, yeobo, you’re still the one I love…”

“Really?”

“Yeah… after him, ahahaha!”

“Yah!” he tickled me.

“Okay.. okay.. I give up, yeobo, stop it!”

“No,until you say that you love me more than him!” He still tickledme.

“My lovely hunny bunny sweety hubby, I love you 176 billion times more than him!”

“Good, that’s my wifey,” he smiled widely,ear to ear.

“Huh, what a jealousy husband,” I murmured.

“You said something, jagiya?”

“Ah.. No.. Ididn’t.”

“So.. take a shower first and help me preparing barbeque stuff, huh?”

“Omo, I almost forgot about our barbeque party with everyone!”

“Yeah, we must hurry, there’s a lot to prepare! Yunho said he will bring the wine. Yoochun will bring extra meat to prevent us from starving cause of the food monsters, Changmin, and Junsu said they will bring their empty stomaches here,” he chuckled.

“Okay, I get it,” I walked from my office room to our bathroom.

“Jagiya...,” I called my husband whowasstill busy looking at my pictures.

“Hmm?” He looked at me.

“Believe me, you are my truly hero, my only love.”

gudae wiro toorun taeyangmankum
nuni bushin i gasumuro
gidaryojun shiganmankum nol naega jikyojulke
saranghae nol saranghae
sesang
gajang nunbushin gudae kumgyolgatun i mam

More than the air I breathe

 

THE END

 

Now you already know who was her husband

That was our first story, and this is a teaser for next story ....

 

Forever Love

 

“When did you arrive?” I asked him while walking to kitchen and put the plastic bags on the counter.

“Is that what you say to your husband who doesn’t meet his wife for 3 days?” he pouted.

 

 

comment and subs are welcomesmiley