Begin (1/2)

Their Story

Your POV

 

I look at my reflection in a big mirror in front of me. It shows a young woman wearing a white wedding gown and a light layer of make up standing proudly. Today is my wedding day.

I’ve never thought having Korean man as my husband. Me and my friends came to South Korea to continue our master degree through a scholarship. Actually, we chose this country to continue our study, because we want to meet our ultimate favorite group Dong Bang Shin Ki. Keke, they’re our major motivation to get the scholarship.I know it’s silly. After our second try, we passed the test and studied in Seoul National University. It’s been five years for us staying in Seoul, and during that time I found him.

If you asked me whether we’ve ever met TVXQ? the answer is yes. We finally met them in a fanmeeting, JYJ fanmeeting and TVXQ2 fanmeeting. It happened after 1,5 years full of struggling. Concert? We can fulfill it in our third year. It’s not as easy as it seems. In our strict study schedule, we must struggle to get the tickets. Sometimes we skipped class too. It’s a miracle we cou ld graduate in time. We got job and lived peacefully here, me and my friends. Speaking of them, why they’re not arrived yet?It’s their bestie’s wedding.

Knock! Knock!

Suddenly I hear the door’sknocked.

“Come in.”

“Heeeeyyy, Reneeeeeeeee...,” here they are shouting my name.

“What time is it? Why you two just arrive?” I shouted back at them.

“Ooohh, don’t be mad at us, you know, we have husband to take care of first,” Amy-unnie the oldest among us answers and walks carefully to where I sit. She is 6 months pregnant.

“Uh-oh, you will know it when you’re in our shoes. I have to feed Seungwoong twice this morning cause he keeps crying,” Daniela or Dani sits on the chair beside me while carrying 10 months Seungwoong in her arms. He looks cute with his tuxedo.

“Okay... Okay… But  are you sure you’re just feeding Seungwoong? Noone else?” I teased Dani.

“Of course! I don’t have another chi....YAH!! what are you talking about?!” finally she realizes what I mean.

“AHAHAHAHAHA....,” I and Amy-unnie laugh loudly.

“Shut up you two!” Dani’s face’sturning red.

“Okay... So Rene, are you nervous?” Amy-unnie looks over me.

“Were you nervous when in my position back then?” I ask her back.

“Of course, I felt my heart would blow that time because it kept beating crazily!” Amy-unnie explained.

“That’s exactly what I’m feelingnow. I think I have stomachache. Oughhhh... Ottokae??” I suddenly go panic.

“Hey, relax... Rene-ah…This is your wedding day, we don’t want our bride ends up in hospital today, right?” Dani tries calming me down. “Just think this is your happiest day, finally you’ll become his wife! A man who’s your true love!”

“Finaly this day’scoming, huh? Rene finally gets married to him,” Amy-unnie looks like crying. There are tears in the corner of her eyes.

“Yeah, finally,” Dani starts crying too.

“It’s unbelieveable, right?” My relationship with him is not going as smooth as Dani’s and Amy’s. We broke up several times cause we are both stubborn. We didn’t even contact each other for 6 months cause of our third break up. But the power of love united us.

“Rene-ah, I heard you use TVXQ’s song as your wedding song, is that true?” Amy asks me.

“Yes, it’s Begin.”

“Woah, nice choice, Rene-ah. Having TVXQ’s song in your wedding day is very meaningful, right Amy-unnie?” Dani gives me her thumb up.

“Right, oh, I can’t wait to hear it. Will it be played with just a piano?”

“Yes, just like my order. Do you remember when they performed it in their The Secret Code DVD concert?”

“Yeah, very clearly, we cried as long as they sang it,” Dani says.

“Hehe, remembering that day, that DVD is our first TVXQ’s DVD we’ve ever had, and we also had problems whilst ordering it,” Amy adds.

“ True! That’s why we keep it very carefully in our special cupboard,” I say.“So here we are, living our live with TVXQ in our heart.”

“And remember when Rene got proposed?” Amy suddenly asks.

“Hu-oh, I’ll never forget that day!” Dani says.

“So do I,” the day he proposed me was when I, Dani and Amy-unnie came to TVXQ’s reunion concert in Seoul 5 months ago. He knew we came to that concert. He suddenly appeared in front of me when we wanted to go home. In parking area, which was full of people, he kneeled down and proposed me. He gave me a piano-shaped ring and put it in my right ring finger.

“I’ve never thought he would do it in front of hundred people there,” Dani wonders.

“And in parking area too, hahaha,” Amy-unnie laughs.

Knock!Knock! Suddenly our conversation’s distracted.

“Rene-ah, are you ready? The wedding will start soon,” my parents come to take their beloved daughter which is me to prepare myself.

“Yes, I’m ready,” I stand up from my chair and look at my two besties, no, my two sisters and my parents. They give me their assuring smile. I walk confidently to the wedding hall.

 

 

 

 

This is our final story,

please do comment and subscribe

 

and Junsu's album is amazing, especially Tarantallegra MV,

hope he makes another MV.....

Bambaiya~