Begin (2/2)

Their Story

“Yes, I’m ready,” I stand up from my chair and look at my two besties, no, my two sisters and my parents. They give me their assuring smile. I walk confidently to the wedding hall.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤...........¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

The wedding’s held succesfully. Now he stands beside me. Wearing black tuxedo, he’s very handsome. And he is officially my husband.

“Now it’s time to the bride’s representative to give speech,” the MC announces.

Amy-unnie comes to podium, still with her careful movements.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I,as a representative from the bride,want to thank you for your time for attending our lovely bestfriend’s wedding today. I met Rene about 10 years ago in university. We were not in the same subject since I took chemistry and she took physics, but fate brought ustothesame school when we took school experience subject. And now along with Dani, we become best friends. Doing something fun and crazy together and traveling to South Korea for chasing our dreams. Seeing her wide smile onher wedding day gives me a relief. She’s in a good hand now. Oppa, please take care of our Rene, accept her good and bad things. If Oppa dared to hurt her, me and Dani will gladly skin you alive and kick you to Mars. Rene-ah, even when now you’ve got married, our friendship will last forever and never end, arasso? Be happy you two, we love you. Thank you very much.”

Amy-unnie’s speech ends with a loud clapping.

“Woah, Amy is so scary! Skinning me alive and kicking me to Mars? I can’t imagine that,” my husband looks so scared with Amy-unnie’s threat.

“Haha, that’s why you must be a good husband, or that thing will happen,” I take his hand and give him my sweet smile.

“I promise you I will,” he smiles back. God, how I love his smile.

“Now we will hear a speech from the groom’s representative,” MC continues.

A man with black tuxedo and white bow tie stepsto podium. He’s my husband’s hyung.

“Good evening,everyone. Thank you for attending our brother’s wedding today. We really appreciate it. Woah, doesn’t our groom look handsome? Keke, he always does. I remembered the first time he told me that he liked a girl back then.I was wondering what kind of girl she is. When I met Rene-ssi, I absolutely believe she’s the one for him. Look at him, I’ve known him for 18 years already but I never saw him smiling widely like now. He’s very happy now, I can tell you. For our brother, we wish you a happy and blessful marriage life. Don’t  you ever make her sad and cry or I will be a man who prepares a sharp knife for skinning you alive and together with Dani and Amy-ssi kick you to Mars. Rene-ssi, for these 17 years people always said he is my soulmate, cause we have same blood type, same size,and become drink buddies, but today he is no longer my soulmate but he’s yours. Please live happily and give us a nephew soon. Thank you.”

A loud cheer’s heard when he finishes his speech. There are three giving him high fives while laughing at my husband.

“Argh, what is it with giving them a nephew soon? Hyung is really...,” my husband looks a little bit ashamed.

“You don’t want a child?” I ask worriedly.

“No, that’s not what I meant. Of course I want it, but he said that in front of hundred people here is just embarrasing!”

“Just let him be…”

“Everybody, it’s time for a special segment in this party. The groom with his friends will present us a song,” MC announces excitedly.

Here they are, my husband sit on the piano chair and begin to play the song. Together with his friends or should I call his brothers, he starts singing first lineof the song. Their harmony is still as perfect as before. They sing our wedding song, Begin.

 

Every day and night with you
Furueru kimi no te wo nigirishimerukara
Every day every night everywhere
Tsunagaru kanshokuwo
Zutto tashikameyou
Ima monogatari wa... Begin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

huaa.....thanks for all that have subscribe n comment on our story..

i'm very sad bcoz this fic must be end..crying

hope u enjoy our story..n dont doubt to give ur comment or critics about our story..

thank you very much..thank you...*deep bow

n dont forget to everybody that doesnt subscribe yet, plis subscribe  ^^

see u later guys....

love uuuuuuuu ...kiss

this is for u Cassie,ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

this is for u,Cassie..always keep the faith

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and this is gift for all of u..^^

 

thank you so much...

CASSIOPEIA...ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH..

Annyeong....