- She’s as sweet as “Hoddeok” –

FRIENDZONE

 

As I came at my house, I went at the kitchen to get a drink, until someone’s knocking at the front door.

It’s Bomi… She opened the door without my permission and she always doing that every time I’m in the house already.

 

“Hi! I know you’re already tired… I brought you something just in case you’re not having your dinner yet.” Bomi smiled.

“Oh! This looks delicious!” Minhyuk smiled.

“Maybe I should go now so you can take your rest…”

“You should join me here, let’s have a dinner together.”

“Well… okay then…” Bomi smiled.

“Hmmm… I can’t believe you’re a great cook Bomi!”

“It’s really nice! Thank you!”

“I’m so tired…”

“What did you do today?”

“I went from my friend’s race."

“How was the race?”

“It was great. My friend won.”

“Should we sit to your couch, you look really tired…”

“Okay sure…”

Minhyuk was really sleepy that he didn’t mind Bomi. He slept on Bomi’s lap.

“Oh… What to do…”

 

Bomi carefully handed a pillow on Minhyuk’s head, she also went upstairs on Minhyuk’s room to get a blanket. She put it on Minhyuk, took off Minhyuk’s jacket and shoes to keep him comfortable then she went through the door and locked Minhyuk’s door.

Early in the morning, He’s already awake; he saw himself with a pillow and a blanket and a note left from Bomi.

 

“Hey idiot, you fell asleep, you left me here last night. Don’t forget to drink your coffee!”

After he read the note, He smiled without knowing it.

 


 

hoddeok

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoddeok is a popular street food of South Korea. It is usually eaten during the winter season.