- How we treat each other like a family –

FRIENDZONE

 

Minhyuk and I we’re really close friends, in fact he’s like my older brother, he gives me comfort when I’m down, sometimes we do have some misunderstandings but he always make up to me and do some funny stuff just to make me smile. He totally understands me.

Few months ago, I broke up with my boyfriend, and then he saw me at the bench crying like a lost child. He sat next to me and lends me his shoulders to cry on.

“Don’t cry like that! It makes you ugly… really ugly.”

He wiped my tears with his favorite handkerchief. He said his grandmother made it for him so it’s very a valuable thing to him.

He took me at the carnival and had fun. That day, I totally forgot that I’m broken hearted, it replaced me like I’m totally moved on. And one thing he said to me was…

“You shouldn’t cry to a guy that’s not worth for your tears… I know someone out there will be the right one for you. Hey look is it that guy over there will be yours?” he smiled.

That was the day I was really got in touched to him.

When his grandmother died, I was with him all day. That was the day I saw him crying, and then he told me about his life since his father left him when he was a kid and his grandmother took good care of him until he graduated from college. That’s why his grandmother was really meant to him a lot.

Until now we really became good friends since those days came us and I really thank him for everything he done to me for the past few months.