- A crushed heart –

FRIENDZONE

 

As I walk to the street, I saw Bomi talking to a guy with a bouquet of flowers, I felt the jealousy inside. She hugged that guy and held his hands. I wish I would tell her how I really feel, but it’s too late. Instead of jealousy, I will be happy for her because she found the man that would make her happy.

 

I continue to walk again, until Bomi came by with a guy to see me.

 

“Hi Minhyuk!”  Bomi smiled with a bouquet in her hand.

“Oh hi” I pretend that I didn’t saw them a while ago.

“I want you to meet Minhyuk, my very best friend.” Bomi smiled.

“And this is Jinwoon, he’s the one I told you last night” Bomi continued.

“Oh I see, so he’s your old classmate, it’s nice to meet you.”

“A pleasant to meet you too, Bomi told me about you a lot.” Jinwoon smiled.

“So are you…”

“Yes!”

“I hope you find happiness with him Bomi, I’m happy for you.” Minhyuk smiled.

“Thank you Minhyuk!” Bomi embraced Minhyuk.

“I have to walk Bomi to her home now, It’s nice to meet you Minhyuk.” Jinwoon smiled.

“Oh, okay…”

“Good night” Bomi smiled.

“Good night.”

 

I looked at them as they walk away, she’s really happy to that guy. I felt my heart was crushing. It really hurts, a lot.