- A café of dreams –

FRIENDZONE

 

“Good morning! Take care as you go to your café!”

A text message received by Gyuri makes her day complete. She got herself ready then goes to her café.

“Good morning ma’am.” A cheerful greet by her employee.

She smiled to her employee and goes to coffeemakers.

“Hmmm… what would be a nice day to begin with?”

She makes some coffee with a smile on her face. Gyuri knows what time would Jinwoon come to her café. She already prepares some for Jinwoon.

She hears the door open and she knew its Jinwoon.

“Hey thanks.” He smiled to Gyuri.

“You seemed so sad?”

“Oh no… I’m not… It’s nothing…” Jinwoon replied.

“What is it? You know you can always count on me.”

“It’s really not a big deal…”

“My father came and he’s disappointed. He always rejecting everything I did for myself.”

Gyuri felt the sadness for Jinwoon but she continues to cheering him up.

“I guess every father has a dream for their son or daughters right? And supports their child for everything they want to be.”

“But my father isn’t like that. If he wants me to be like him, I should follow his order.”

“Maybe you should give time for your father, for you to be accepted.”

“I don’t know and I don’t want to be like him, it’s not even my genre.”

“Being in a business company is a big dream by your father right? Maybe he wants to leave it the rest for you, for your generation.”

“I’m not ready yet Gyuri…”

“Then you still can make time to be prepared for that business matter.”

“He only gave me a year to think and prepared because he will be retiring soon.”

“I don’t know what to do…” Jinwoon continued.

“You know what; I don’t want this to be my café before. It took me years after I got realized that it was really a cool one given by my parents.”

“Before I got this, I was a training to be a model in every fashion show, but when my parents died in a car accident, they left me this café so I studied how to make coffee and sweets. And then I realized that it’s time to remodel this café and continue what my parents did here.”

“I’m still thinking…I’m still not ready.”

“If you think you are ready, just tell me, maybe I can help you to give some advice, what friends are for right? I’m always here for you.” Gyuri smiled.

“Thank you very much Gyuri I really appreciated that. And I’m sorry for your parents’ loss.”

“It’s okay.”

“I’m going now, I still have things to do, and I’ll call you if that’s okay?” Jinwoon smiled.

“Well sure, it’s fine with me. Take care!”

“You take care of yourself!” Jinwoon blink his eye for Gyuri.

As Jinwoon went outside, Gyuri smiled at him and went back to their business.