The Final

FRIENDZONE

 

IU still manages her garden and shop. She kept a promise to herself to wait Taecyeon, she always wear the necklace. A one summer day, when they had a family outing, she lost the necklace and looked for it the whole night. Thank goodness, her brother found the necklace inside the jar. What the heck did the necklace get into the jar? No one knows…

Taecyeon called IU several times a month to check IU what she’s up to. He did not expect that he stayed to Germany for over 6 months; he only thought it will only a month because he only came there to visit his father. After 8 months, Taecyeon went back to Seoul for good. IU was the first person to his mind to visit to, he planned to surprise IU and he succeeds. IU gave Taecyeon a warm hug how much she missed Taecyeon. He gave IU a puppy named Skippy as their first baby.

Jinwoon went abroad to study for 4 years and after that he came back to Korea and met his father. He finally realized how important he was to his father as his successor to their company. He always comes at Gyuri’s café every break hours. He never misses a day without having a talk to Gyuri.

Gyuri finds her comfort zone to Jinwoon. When she’s sick, Jinwoon still take a good care of her until she gets well, and so Gyuri to Jinwoon. When Gyuri got a suitor or admirer, guess who’s getting jealous… It’s Jinwoon! Yes! They treat themselves as very good friends and close enough by having a commitment. You’ll never know what will happen.

Bomi studied culinary arts to improve her cooking skills. She always cooks for Minhyuk. They are now live together in a new house who owned by Minhyuk. She believes that Minhyuk was really her soul mate, she’s happy with Minhyuk though she’s well known in a university where she studies and most of the guys wanted to date her, Bomi’s loyalty and heart is to Minhyuk only.

Minhyuk is now known as the best photographer of the year for his incredible shots. Everyone wants him to be their photographer. Sometimes Bomi is his part time model in their house and Bomi’s got a potential to be a professional model that some of his clients wanted Bomi to be their model in a magazine or photo shoot in galleries, but Minhyuk refuses to accept their offers. He wanted Bomi to have a normal life.