-Coffee gives way for communication-

FRIENDZONE

 

Gyuri wakes up every 7 o’clock in the morning. She prepares herself for a long drive to Seoul. She manages her own coffee shop and makes her own delicious coffee and treats.

Jinwoon’s pastime is to visit Gyuri’s Café and have a snack. That’s his also his time to chat with Gyuri.

 

“ahh! That’s very sweet! You always serve my favorite coffee.” He smiles to Gyuri.

“Well of course! You’re my regular customer here.”

“How’s your work?” Gyuri continued.

“It was great, some of them asked me personal questions, and it was kind of funny.”

“I don’t know what to say, because I want my personal life private.”

“You should overcome that situation; maybe you should improve yourself by entertaining those callers more funnier… I guess… that’s only my opinion.”

“You’re right… I’ll try my best Gyuri.”

“Fighting Jinwoon…!”

“You can be a funny DJ if you want, I’m sure you’ll have lots of fans” Gyuri continued.

Jinwoon laughed then drinks his coffee.

“You’re the only customer who’s here so I’m closing the café.”

“I’ll help you with that.” He handed some cups and saucer from Gyuri.

“Thank you… just leave those to me so you can go home and rest.”

“No it’s okay… I insist to help you madam…” he blink his eye to Gyuri.

“Okay then.” Gyuri smiled.

While washing the cups and saucers and others…

 

“So where are your employees?”

“They headed back to their home. It’s okay for me to be alone here.”

“No it’s not. You’re a girl and many guys out there will attack you… some bad guys…”

“Nothing will happen to me I guess.” Gyuri laughed.

“I told you before not to be alone and I always reminded you to call me when you’re going home.”

“I know that, but of course, I always think that you are busy on your work and you must take lots of rest to regain your energy.”

“I can do it to myself, don’t worry.” Gyuri smiled.

“Just call me anytime okay, I’m your friend”

“Okay I will.”

“But not on my working hours.”

“Okay…” Gyuri smiled.

“Okay we’re done here, shall we close the café?”

“Let’s close the café”

 

They waved goodbye as their cars started and headed home.

 

 

[to be continued]