Cherish

Kim TaeYeon calls me Oppa

            The lunch wasn't that awkward after a certain point, maybe it was when you left.  Even though you had swapped numbers, you hoped that you didn't have to actually talk to her friends again.  Leaving the restaurant, Sunny and Jessica walked in the opposite direction from you and Taeyeon.


            "So that was interesting,"  You stated, grabbing Taeyeons hand as you began the trip to wherever you were going.


            "Interesting?"  Looking over at you she laughed.


            "What?"  You asked confused as to why it was funny.


            "First opinion of my friends is that they're interesting,"  she stated, turning away from you as the walk continued.


            Stopping, you pulled her to face you, lifting her hand to your lips and placing light kisses on her fingers.  "Do you wanna know the real first impression I had of them?"  You asked, already knowing the answer.


            "Not really, with that dirty mind of yours who knows what you could be thinking."


            "Exactly," you agreed, leaning forward to kiss her forehead.  "Taeyeon, you trust your friends right?"  You asked, your mind wandering back to the moment the Jessica's hand was definitely on your thigh.


            "Yeah, why?"  slightly suspicious she still smiled up at you.


            "Because they have my number, I don't want any stalkers or anything,"  You covered, dismissing the previous thought.
            "Okay, let's go!" Cheerfully, she tightly gripped your hand and dragged you off to your apartment.  Once inside, you barely had time to lock the door before she dragged you into the bedroom.  Kissing your cheeks and neck, she pulled you by your shirt down on top of her landing on the bed.  Finding her lips, you kissed her feverishly, letting your hand slide under her shirt.  "Mmmm Oppa," she murmured against your lips.


            Pausing for a moment, you felt a vibration in your pocket,  "Hold on," you told her, standing up to retrieve your phone.  Seeing the name, you contemplated for a quick moment,  "I'll be back," you held up a finger to Taeyeon and answered the call while exiting the room.  "Hello?"


            "Hey," the excited girly voice of Jessica answered.  "I was wondering if you had any plans for tomorrow?"  She asked, the offer not sounding too bad.


            "Nope, I'm free why?"  Somewhere in the back of your mind you were hoping to see her again.  Or maybe that was just your current thoughts.


            "We should hang out or something," she suggested.


            "Yeah, sure, text me with a time and place,"  you agreed, somehow feeling no shame.


            "Okay will do," Jessica informed before the line went dead, leaving you with the phone still on your face.  Hitting the lock button and tossing it onto your couch, you then returned to Taeyeon, laying next to her on the bed and picking up where you left off.


            "What was that?" she asked between kisses referring to the call.


            "Work,"  you stated simply not feeling compelled to tell her anything.  Any guilty thoughts left your mind for tonight you would cherish her, but tomorrow maybe not.