Impervious

Kim TaeYeon calls me Oppa

            Sighing, you followed Jessica into the other room, watching for a moment as she paced back and forth. You could tell she was upset by the expression on her face, walking towards her, you wrapped your arms around her from behind. Your arms crossing her chest as you gently gripped either shoulder to press her back against your still bare chest.  "Please don't cry," you whispered into her ear, trying to comfort her.


            As she wrestled her way out of your arms you felt that she was impervious to your words when she turned around and you saw the stream of tears flowing down her face.  These thoughts were only a moment too soon as she wrapped her arms around your waist and buried her face against your chest.  "Jessica," you started, pulling her face away from you before placing a light kiss on her forehead.  "I really have to go," you finished, looking back down at her face.


            You waited a moment before she nodded and let go of you, once released, you made your way over to the door to pick up your shirt that had been discarded nearby.  Sliding it over your head, you gave a last glance in her direction before feeling the need to leave.  Slightly jumping when the door behind you opened, you moved and turned around to see who was entering.


            "Why is your jacket on the floor"" the short blonde asked as she entered the apartment, spotting you she then asked, "Why is TaeYeon's boyfriend here?"  Sunny questioned her friend, looking between the two of you.


            "I was almost mugged when he came along, he was just dropping me off back here," Jessica covered quickly.  At that moment, you realized just how serious this situation had become, one person knowing is all it would take to ruin your seemingly perfect life with TaeYeon.


            "Okay, that also explains the tears," she bought it as she left the door open for you to exit before picking up the jacket and walking over to Jessica.


            "Right, uh nice seeing you both again, bye," you said almost awkwardly before leaving, closing the door behind you.  Releasing your held in breath, you felt relieved to be out of there.  Exiting the building, you headed down the street to a store you had passed many times without consideration, The Couple Store.


            Upon entering, you bowed to the cashier before looking around for something that didn't seem like you did something extremely horrible.  Looking at couple T's you suddenly realized that you could get it and then take her to the amusement park, it wasn't suspicious at all.  Though in the back of your mind you knew that you would have to tell her sooner or later about your mistake.
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. Today is a mass update day for this story because I don't know when I'll have time to update again but I'll try not to take too long of breaks inbetween chapters, Thanks for the support and enjoy! :)