Conniption

Kim TaeYeon calls me Oppa

            "Yah, stupid, don't ignore me when I'm trying to be mad at you."  TaeYeon yelled from across the parking lot.

            "Don't have a conniption fit over it, it was just a shoe, I'll buy you a ne-" You were cut off as you ducked to dodge the left shoe in her pair as she threw it at you.  "Okay, but for the record that one was not my fault."  You informed, looking at her as she ran at you.

            "Oppa, you're a jerk," The pout of her lips was just too adorable to be taken as anger.  "You should jump in and get them both." she stated, pointing towards the river where both of her shoes had fallen into.

            You looked at her then at the river, your mouth open while looking between them.  "How stupid do you think I am?"  you asked, taken aback by her outrageous request.

            Walking closer to you she punched your chest. "Stupid enough to lose two shoes in less than an hour." She sighed, looking down at the ground before hitting you once again.

            "Yah, whose shoes were they?" you asked defensively.

            "Weh- well that's not the point," she hit you again, slightly frustrating you.  Grabbing her wrists you pulled her closer to you, leaning to kiss her lips but missed and settled for her cheek as she turned her head away from you.

            "TaeYeon-ah," you whispered in her ear, before lightly kissing her neck.  "It's not a big deal, you have tons of shoes." you said playfully, pulling away to look at her face.  An unpleasant expression still upon it.  In a quick motion you wrapped an arm around her shoulders and picked up her legs, carrying her wedding style to the car.

            She struggled for a moment, hitting her fists against your chest; it soon ended as you reached the car and walked over to the passenger side.  Kissing her fore head, you whispered, "Please don't be mad over material items," before planting her feet safely on the ground.  Opening the door, you looked at her an uneasy expression on your face.

            You watched as she was still looking at the ground.  Taken aback when she wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you quickly.  "Sorry," she said before getting into the car, letting you close the door behind her.