Thirsty

Kim TaeYeon calls me Oppa

           Sitting in the restaurant you waited for Taeyeon, hoping she would keep her word and bring her friends for you to meet today.  Wondering what could be taking her so long your thoughts were interrupted by the cute waitress that had come by to check on you again.  Suddenly feeling thirsty, you asked for water while noting the light blush on her face as she smiled brightly while bowing before leaving to retrieve your order.


            Slightly leaning back, you stretched as your eyes scanned across the room to the door once again.  Slouching back into your seat you glanced at the phone sitting in your hands, your eyes quickly coming back up as there was nothing new to see on the screen.


            About to call her you were slightly annoyed when you decided to just watch as a two seemingly short stepped through the door. One was a long haired brunette and the other a short haired blond.  You got the unnervingly guilty feeling in your stomach as you noticed how attractive they were.  Feeling immediately relieved when a third girl came closely behind them through the door as well.


            A smile forming on your lips as you made eye contact with the familiar face.  She returned the smile before getting the attention of the other two girls and walked your way.


            "Oppa," she said cutely a short lived bright smile plastered on her face before it was replaced with an apologetic frown.


            "I didn't wait long," you said to comfort her regardless of the hour that you had spent there.  Eye contact broke when the waitress set a glass of water down in front of you.  "Thank you," you said with a kind smile before she walked away.


            "So, you said you wanted to meet my friends,"  Taeyeon started.  Standing up you bowed to the two girls that she had brought over to your table.  "This is Sunny," she introduced the shorter of the two, the one with blonde hair.  "And this is Jessica," introducing the brunette they both bowed politely in unison.


            "It's a pleasure to meet you,"  The accustom greeting flew smoothly out of your mouth as your body responded with another 90 degree bow.  It wasn't long before you realized why Taeyeon didn't want you to meet her friends.  You only wished she would stop touching your leg.