Petty

Kim TaeYeon calls me Oppa

          Pressing her against the wall, you felt awkward being in the alleyway behind the building where you worked. You kissed her gently on the lips before pulling away to look into her sweet brown eyes. She didn't seem at all taken aback by your rough attempt to scare her. "TaeYeon-ah, are you hurt at all?" You asked, worrying if you were to forceful.

 

          "No, you're too gentle." She replied cutely smiling at you. She pulled on your shirt, bringing your lips to hers for a brief moment. "Besides I trust you not to hurt me." You melted when she winked at you, kissing your cheek she pushed you away from her. "Don't you have work?" She asked, looking to each end of the ally way.

 

          "Why? Do you want me to go?" you placed your right hand on the wall next to her head and used your left hand to caress her face. She looked away from you, smiling as she slightly shook her head in protest. "Will you introduce me to your friends today?" You asked hopefully, in the year you had been dating she wouldn't let you meet any of her friends as if you were embarrassing or something.

 

          "I don't know," she said, her voice expressing that she was genuinely thinking about it. She averted her gaze away from you, "I wouldn't know if they are busy or not," she explained, an awkward smile making it's way to her lips.

 

          "You could call them you know," you suggested, really tired of her petty excuses. she looked back up at you, searching your serious expression, examining that you wouldn't take no for an answer.

 

          A smile brightening her face as she tilted her head, "Oppa," she said while lightly hitting your chest with a closed fist. You didn't budge from your spot like you normally would just to humor her. Her smile dropping, she rested her hand on your chest, still balled into a loose fist as her forefinger and thumb played with the fabric of your shirt. "Tomorrow," she finalized, planting a kiss on your cheek.

 

          Feeling slightly defeated, you twirled a few strands of her hair in your fingers. "Okay," you agreed a small smile spreading across your lips as you looked from her.

 

          "Oppa," her voice louder than before as she hit your chest again, ringing your shirt away from your torso for a second, sending a wave of air into your face as it planted back down against your skin. "Don't be weird," she added a satisfactory smile on her face as she knew she had won yet again.