Never

Kim TaeYeon calls me Oppa

            Looking around the amusement park, you walked hand in hand with TaeYeon as your matching T's slightly stood out in the crowd.  You were pleased with the bright smile on her face as she dragged you to another ride.  You thought it wouldn't end, as if she wanted to ride everything a hundred times before leaving.


            Eventually you made you way out of the park, long after the sun had gone down.  "Hey, I know this is supposed to be us time but since you're here can we talk about something?" TaeYeon ask as you were approaching your car in the parking lot.


            Embracing her, you placed a soft kiss on her lips. "We can talk about anything, you know that," you reassured before kissing her again while taking a few steps backwards to lean against your car.


            "Well," she started, breaking the kiss and keeping her hands firmly on your chest so that you wouldn't interrupt the conversation with physical contact.  "Sunny told me that Jessica told her something about you, and Jessica tells Sunny everything so I thought I'd ask you to make sure." she continued and you felt your stomach drop at these word, keeping your composure you looked into her eyes and waited for her to finish.  "I heard that there was an intimate moment but you wouldn't do something like that so it didn't seem likely." she finished, a worried look on her face as she returned your gaze.


            "You know I would never intentionally hurt you, and I would never lie to you," you started, not sure if you should spill the truth or save your relationship.  "Some guy tried to mug her and then I walked her home, I put my arm around her and that's it," you lied calmly through your teeth the regret tugging at you as you hoped she would believe you over her friends.


            "Okay, Sunny said it sounded like hysteria rather than truth so I was just checking," she smiled at you believing the lie.  Kissing her again, you vowed silently that you would never talk to her friends again.


            "Lets go," you said, opening the passenger door for her before running to the other side and entering the car to start the drive back home.