Gucci Inheritance

There and back again(One shot stories)

 

 

“What about this?” a voice shouted excitedly, followed by a few squeals. “No, no, what about this?” the voice became more pleading now, almost as if begging close to tears.

 

“No, no and no. I told you that already” the thick voice was laced with boredom, a deep sigh laced with every word the person spoke. Every one of the shop attendants were followig with their eyes the customers. It was a curious relationship between them, something strange, and something undefined.

 

“But, look, this is so cute! It could work really well with your-“ the womanly voice tried again only to be cut short.

 

“Don’t even say it” the monotone voice threatened. Soon the female voice was silenced, actually the whole shop had been silenced, apart from a few whispers, on their account of course, here and there, no one spoke a word. What was happening in there was a mystery.

 

“But, even if I help you to zip it down and get it out without being stuck?” the female voice could be heard again, and all the whispers were dead silenced for a few seconds only to start again, this time the tone being more apalled.

 

“What is this?” “What is she implying?” “How could she?”

 

“But, it’s pretty big! Are you sure it can fit in that tiny hole?” the boy’s voice tried again, this time changing all the whispers from ‘her’ side to ‘his’.

 

“Of course. I had practice with quite a few guys until now!” the girl’s cheerful voice brought along a few disgusted stares. “See? It’s in! Now let’s go out and show everyone!” the staring customers and shop keepers had a few seconds until the drape that separated the changing room from the rest of the shop was pushed aside.

 

Everyone scattered in every direction that they could. Soon a body followed the voice that has been heard all this time. The girl had a big smile on her face, only to fall into confussion as soon as she locked eyes with a seemingly scared shop keeper.

 

“Did something happen while we were inside?” she scratched her head confusedly turning around to look at a body that followed her’s outside. Every girl in the room squealed higher than possible, and the boy’s friend could’ve sworn her ear drums were busted. But of course, she had been expecting that.

 

“I don’t know” the boy’s voice earned another few squeals. But how could he not. It was Tao, yes, Hwang Zhitao from EXO-M. Every girl knew him, every girl had heard of his band, his voice and his abilities. Especially his abilities.

 

The girl shrugged and turned around giving a full smile. “See, I told you it would look good on you!” Tao said nothing but gave himself an onceover in the mirror and nodded shortly humming. “Then let’s get it!” the girl pushed him in the changing rooms once again. When he was out of the picture and out of ear shot the whispering started again, this time meaner and adressed to her.

 

“How could she push him like that?” “Why did she do that?” “Who is she?”

 

The last question struck a nerve even inside of her. Who was she? She was a simple girl, that by chance had known Tao even before he was in EXO-M. They had met while she was in China, trying to brush off her Chinese skills. After meeting him, she could say that her goal had been accomplished. She had learned a lot of things from him. She was entirely grateful to him. But the question that ticked her off, was not, “Who is she?” she knew very well who she was, but what she didn’t know was the answer to the question “Who was she for him?” A friend? Maybe more? She smiled at the thought.

 

“Are you ready to go?” Tao’s voice brought her back from her thoughts. She smiled at him and nodded, her energy from before long gone. He frowned as soon as she turned around. He had an idea what could’ve caused her sudden drop in the mood.

 

“Yah!” he yelled after her running to catch up. “As my closest friend” he had an idea, “I want you to help me with something.” He had been thinking about it for a while, and now it was time to face the truth. The gasps coming from the months of the customers in the shop put a small smile on his face, but luckily no one could see it.

 

“Hm? With what?” her mood dropped instantly. Her question had been answered. ‘Closest friend’, but she had to live with that. It was better than nothing. At least she was close to his heart. It was not the way she would’ve wished, but she was there.

 

“Not right now” his voice was impassive his face betraying nothing. “Now let’s head to the most important store. Let’s go to the Gucci store!” a small smile formed on his lips, this time seen by her.

 

“No, no no! Tao! The last time you went to the Gucci store you almost bought the entire bloody thing! No!” she shook her head vehemently. Tao stopped for a second and suddenly his face became tern. She knew what was coming.

 

“Tao, don’t you….!”

 

“Bbuing bbuing?” he batted his eyelashes and she groaned rolling her eyes. The aegyo, the one and only Gucci induced Tao aegyo. The one he was using on Kris, the one he refused to show. Only to people he trusted he used this method, with others it was enough to be his cold self, it worked wonders every time.

 

“Fine, but you owe me one!” she stomped her feet and grabbed Tao’s hand dragging him away from the store and the angry stares of the fans. Unknown to her, Tao was looking intently at their entwined hands a small smile playing upon his lips.

--------------------------------------

 

“See that? Isn’t it nice? Oh, or that? How about that?” he was like a never stopping machine. He had infinite batteries. When Tao was shopping he was unstoppable, but when Tao was shopping in a Gucci store, he was immovable.

 

“Tao! My feet hurt!” she complained dragging herself after him trying to keep up with his pace. “ What are you doing? Are you buying something?” the overly excited boy who was looking at a really pretty chain nodded unsure.

 

“Aw, that is really pretty” she looked at the price then let it go as if it was burning her. “Um, never mind” but her eyes were following it as he put it back on the shelf.

 

“yep, it wasn’t that pretty to begin with” he nodded but slipped it into his pocket as soon as her back was towards him. “See anything you like?” he questioned more serious this time.

 

“Hmm…for you? Well, knowing you, you should buy the whole store” she giggled a little to herself. Tao came behind her with a thoughtful expression.

 

“Yes, maybe I should do that” her eyes widened. But not because he was actually contemplating on buying the whole store, but because his hand had made its way around her wrist his fingers gently grazing the hem of her pastel coloured shirt. “wouldn’t it be nice? To buy the store, and have my own Gucci castle?” his fingers made their way upwards towards the curve of her and she in a deep breath.

 

“A-a castle? Why a castle? It’s just a store” she asked letting out a big breath, her voice shaky. Tao knew it affected her and he continued with the administrations, this time his fingers tracing her arm lightly. Goosebumps appeared on her skin.

 

“ It is so golden and fancy. And I would be the king of the castle, ruling over every article of clothing in here” his hand grabbed hers their fingers grazing each other shyly. “But you know, every king needs a queen” his voice softened. He was nervous. He let go of her hand and stepped a little further from her.

 

As much as she wouldn’t like to admit it, her hand felt empty when his left hers. And she suddenly felt cold. As a reflex, her arms wrapped around herself and her eyes widened. Tao was now in the middle of the Gucci store, with a few customers inside that stopped to watch them from time to time, on his knees presenting her with a small black box.

 

Her hands flew to and she let out a strangled sob. She wasn’t crying, at least not yet, but it was unexpected.

 

“Would you be the queen to my Gucci castle?” his dark eyes searched hers carefully, you could see he was nervous but that added more to the romantic feeling. For a moment she didn’t respond, much more like, couldn’t respond.  The only thing she could hear were her own rapid heart.

 

“Yes” she whispered nodding her head lightly. She felt like she was being asked to marry him, she knew it wasn’t but it was just as romantic. He got up, and opened the box, the beautiful necklace that she had been watching was there resting on the black pillow. He turned her around and brushed her hair aside to put it on her. His breath was hot on her neck and she shivered.

 

“Good” he turned her around and kissed her deeply, not letting her even utter a word. His lips caressed hers and his fingers tangled in her hair.

 

“Now let’s go and conquer back our castle my queen” he whispered against her lips, his hand moving down onto her hips. She nodded dreamily.

 

“And maybe even consume our honeymoon bed” he turned around after winking at her.

 

That woke her up. “TAO!”

 

“Ohhh, lok at that? How about this one? Hmm…no maybe this one. Hmmm…”

 

I didn's do this because we had that talk. i did it because i said i would, and the next chapter is just because you asked me to, and to apologize for slacking....