Shh...this is for you!

There and back again(One shot stories)

 

Warning: This is not a romantic story, and the characters are not how they are in real life. I just had this task, and at first i thought it will be hard for me to do it, but i had fun actually while doing it.

 

An annyoing sound broke through the silence. Deep within the grounds of the bed and the mass of sheets and the comforter a groan could be heard.

 

Soon the poor product of technology hit the wall and fell soundless onto the hard floor. With the atmosphere quitened, a soft sigh put an end to all of the sounds that could be heard inside the closed and dark room.

 

The constant ticking of the clock was the only thing that disturbed the peace. Tik tok tik tok tik-

 

BANG!

 

“Oh shi-“ another loud thud, some rustle and a full line of colorful words.

 

A tired body emerged from between the sheets, yawned and stretched their tired limbs. Dragging their feet towards the door and opening it with a force that wouldn’t have been expected from them, almost banging it to the wall. Continuing their way down the hall and into a kitchen full of smoke.

 

Caughing and trying to catch their breath the figure focused their look on another body that was laughing stupidly in the middle of the room with a pan in their hands.

 

“JANG DONGWOO! If I ever catch you by the kitchen again, with the same excuse ‘trying to be useful and prepare breakfast’ I am going to put you inside the washing machine and forget you there by ‘accident’!”

 

This is how once a week, Johanna would start her day, let us mention, not a random day of the week, no, not a week when she actually would have to get up earlier to go to university or to work. No, a weekend day! When she could’ve slept for how long she wanted.

 

But no, of course she had to have the weirdest, most stupid and inconsiderate room mate, that happened to be her best friend also. Always trying to act like a kid, which, Johanna herself wasn’t so sure if it was just an act, always trying to make himself ‘useful’ just to annoy her.

 

“But Johanna! I was really-“ he pouted like a little kid making the woman roll her eyes and sigh dramatically.

 

“Do we REALLY! REALLY! Have to go through all this again? I asked you nicely, I pleaded you, I threathened you, I used violence. What more do you need me to do for you to understand that this is my only free day! My bed needs me!” Johanna whined stomping her foot onto the ground.

 

If all of the above didn’t work maybe she could actually act like him. Just like a kid, maybe it would work.

 

“But, but-“ Dongwoo tried again.

 

“Dongwoo yaaaaah~~~~!” Johanna put herself on the floor and fake cried, her deshivelled hair and strips pijama making things seem more real.

 

There was a deep silence when the two of them looked at each other in a staring contest. But this time Johanna was determined not to lose! She will win, her sleep depended on this.

 

Dongwoo’s eyes started to get teary from the lack of blinking and he seemed almost crying. “Johanna~~~!” he tried again, but the girl made no move towards the losers field. She just positioned herself better on the ground, for she had a feeling that this was going to last for a few more minutes and her bum was starting to ache.

 

“Okay okay! I give up!!! I will TRY!” Dongwoo gave up letting the pan down in defeat. “But remember I said try!” he threathened with the spatula in his other hand, and for the first time that morning Johanna had the time to observe him.

 

A pink apron and a bright pink bandanda on his head, his cheeks a little bit darkened fro the smoke in the kitchen and the two items in his hands, the pan and the spatula, both blackened to the point of unrecognition. That was all it took.

 

Johanna started small with a giggle, actually taking in consideration her roommate’s feelings if she started full out laughing in his face. But then she remembered the lost dream she had that night that was ruined by the said man infront of her, and her feelings took a complete 180 degree’s change.

 

She actually started rolling on the floor, holding her aching stomach. Dongwoo stared at her in confusion for a moment, but when she pointed at him still laughing, and he took a  good look at himslef and a look of annoyance broke over his face.

 

“YAH! Don’t laugh at the poor man who tried to make you breakfast! What would your parents say if they heard about this?” he raised an eyebrow.

 

“My parents? Well, let’s put it like this, what would my parents say if they found out I have a MALE roommate?” this time it was Johanna’s turn to raise her eyebrow.

 

“Umm….about that….” Dongwoo scratched his head. “Does your brother count as ‘parents’?” his voice was getting smaller and smaller.

 

“WHAT?!” if she wasn’t awake by now, at that very moment Johanna was in full alert. “What do you mean brother? What brother?” she quickly got up marched towards Dongwoo and started shaking him as he were a pop soda can.

 

“Could you please stop? You’re making me dizzy! The one brother that called this morning and wanted to come and see you. Said he was in town. Though his voice was a little bit darker when I told him my name and that I was your roommate” again Donwoo scratched his head in confusion.

 

“And you don’t know why? I was right! You are completely out of this world!”

 

Dongwoo smiled crookedly. “I’m that y right?” he asked striking a pose. Johanna grabbed her hair in despair and groaned loudly.

 

“What am I going to do with you?? Okay just sit down Dongwoo” she said forcing him on a stool chair. “Let’s just put it that way, if my brother, Jaejoong comes today, and he sees you, let’s just say you would’ve wished you have never been born a guy”

 

At that Dongwoo’s eyes widened looked towards his manhood and paled visibly.

 

“Oh, shi-“

 

“Exactly!” Johanna nodded. “Now let’s think of a good story to tell my brother”

 

“Maybe I could tell him I am your man maid!” Johanna raised her eyebrow and looked towards the kitchen. “Okay, maybe that is not such a good idea. What about I leave and you tell him I was just a friend bringing you some notes”

 

“And you have the key to my house while I am sleeping, you will be so hunted down” Johanna shook her head. “We are both so dead. It’s not like you are gay and it is considered sa-“ an idea crossed her mind.

 

Though he might seem a little stupid at times, when it came to his manly side Dongwoo was very vigillante. His eyes widened!

 

“No! I am not doing that! No way! No!” he shook his head vehemently.

 

“Would you rather be an eunuch for the rest of your days, of pretend inside the house you are faggler?”

-----

 

“I still don’t get it how you got me to do this” Dongwoo in his brand new pink shirt and his bright white pants said to Johanna who was smiling satisfied.

 

“I am so good!” suddenly the doorbell rang. “Oh my God! He is going to catch us! He is- Oh hi! Jaejoong!!” she yelled as Dongwoo opened the door without a second thought.

 

“Little sis! How are you!?” the tall handsome man hugged his sister. Johanna was adopted, but the two siblings held that special bond even though one was not really blood related to the other. Jaejoong stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the guy standing behind his sister.

 

“Um, Jo, who is that?” his eyes darkened. Johanna cleared .

 

“This is Dongwoo. My roommate. My GAY roommate!” she added quickly when she saw that Jaejoong was moving dangerously close to the poor scared pink guy.

 

“Has he ever touched you? Tried something with you?” Johanna shook her head and hugged her brother one more time.

 

“Oppa, how could you think so lowly of me! And I thought you would’ve noticed that he is gay from the first time you saw him” Johanna hated using the oppa card, but it worked like magic every time she wanted to obtain something. Jaejoong inspected the man that was shaking visibly under the hard stare.

 

“Yes, you’re right. So tell me, how’ve you been?” he asked leading his sister away, leaving the still shaking Dongwoo, this time from anger. His manly pride was hurt, but if he wanted to keep that hurt manly pride, he had to endure.

 

For the next two hours poor Dongwoo stood on the opposite couch fist clenched while the two siblings bonded with each other again, laughing and talking.

 

“Say, why is he so quiet, I thought people like-….him were supposed to be more lively, like a woman” Jaejoong whispered to his sister who panicked for a little while.

 

“Um…he just….well, oppa, truth is…he kind of likes you”

 

“What?!?” Jaejoong stood up quickly and hurried out of the room. “I’m just going to the bathroom…ALONE” he emphasized eyeing Dongwoo, who had the most confused face ever.

 

“What happened?” he looked at Johanna.

 

“My brother is starting to think you are not actually gay. He is angry and went to calm himself down” Dongwoo’s eyes widened at that afraid that it had been all in vain. He was starting to make a letter of apology to all of his unborn children.

 

“But, maybe you could act a little more gay?” Johanna suggested.

 

“Am I not acting enough as it is?” Dongwoo shrieked.

 

“Well, yes but…maybe you could try to think of my brother as a female that you like and try to hit on him, for a little while!” Dongwoo was starting to protest but footsteps could be heard coming down the hall.

 

“Lovely house you have here” Jaejoong came smiling into the room.

 

Dongwoo made a decision.

 

“Right? I decorated it! Even Johanna’s bedroom! It’s such a lovely house, and I think that maybe it is too lonely for me sometimes, since Johanna is no fun at all” Dongwoo pitched his voice higher and skipped towards Jaejoong, who by default was palling visibly.

 

Meanwhile Johanna was trying her best not to burst out laughing.

 

“Um- well it was a very good job that you did over there” Jaejoong swallowed hard.

 

“Uhh it’s such a pleasure” Dongwoo emphasized “to have such nice words come from the mouth of a such fine man” he tried to take Jaejoong’s hand.

 

“Um, but you know, I’m not- JOHANNA!” Jaejoong shrieked in a female voice.

 

“Johanna! Wake up immediately!!!! Come on! Up up up!” the voice of her mother interrupted her dreams.

 

Johanna groaned and shifted. “But mooooom! You just interrupted the best dream with Dongwoo who was my roommate, and Jaejoong who was my brother, and I tried to trick him that Dongwoo was gay so he wouldn’t kill Dongwoo”

 

A sudden moment of silence made Johanna look up from under the pillow. There in the doorway stood her parents dressed casually and Jaejoong and Dongwoo who was as white as the paper.

 

“Weeeeelllllllll hehehehe. April’s fool day?”

 

 

This is a story that has been in my computer for some time now, a promised story, so to get that annyoing person off of my back i had to do it.  You know well weirdo who you are.